1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Stat Posts (collection of stat info/theories)

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by Alexander, Dec 19, 2013.

1. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    I see your concern about my Crits theory,I didn't post the full formula for the entire theory,just that the Dex equals such. I will post that another time,as this is not the thread for stat discussion.

From my experience tho,the warrior has the Vit passive similar to that of the Acolyte. So to say,a war's version of restoration. The minimal amount can't increase its overall heal rate,but the speed of which it can be done. For example: My acolyte can recover 17 SP per tick in combat with the speed of simply standing.this tick isnt timed as well during skill disruptions as standing or sitting. I assume as a war,one would like that tick within combat to be quite often. I also have 82 dex (passive + gear included) on my Monk. Since few people have yet determined a higher dex ratio for skills,it is possible for that trigger point to be different. When sitting,my SP regen is 17 then 22 a brief 2 seconds between the two when they tick. The passive for the Aco directly affected the speed of recover while adding no boost to the recovery amount.

To conclude your statement,I can easily be wrong becuase of the lack of dex (and the fact I haven't used a war for said dex builds) along with the rate of which the skill level is. I assumed it would be maxed,even tho few may not care for it. I don't have much experience with the Wars on paper,just tossing that theory out there since I know for a fact few War based classes will be pumping any more then 40-80 dex where my Aco based classes will have 100+ Dex builds.

You choice to believe me or not is strictly on your own opinion,however I wouldn't mislead anyone intentionally just to gain a "edge" against others. I do Pve,not PvP so my research lays within such.Now I want to make a war to test this theory to see if it may be so,thank you for your Information regarding the passive. I've looked around the threads to see if I could find the base War skills,however they seem to be buried under different name for titles & may just be lost amongst time.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    This would be the time to share it. Seeing as i moved our conversation to a more appropriate thread as we were clearly and quickly vearing off in that direction anyway.

Regiardless of movement or skill useage the regen tic activation time is 4 sec for hp and 8 for sp. Only time it speeds up or alters in how fast it happens is when you use the sitting emotion.

The passives themselfs only increase the amount per tic by a % amount that is defined by what fourmal abismo decided to use. It was noted by a few ppl including my self that if you had 150+10 vit(or men if you was aco) compared to 150+10 dex, that the vit/men would give more per tick then the dex would pointing out to the players that dex should be treated as a passive ability much like everything that dex can or could do.

If this is true, by all means please record this with one of those fancy timers for a side by side comparsion kind of thing. I have an old video of one of my unused toons showing sp regen while standing. (The point of said video was to show off my high sp regen for a ro class).

We need evidence to convince the community as well as old researchers that are set in their ways. After all being a fourm this is thee place to talk about such things and try to find the right answer...considering no real english wiki exist and all we have is broken translated wikis with (imo) half ♡♡♡ed infomation.

Judging by this and the other long winded post you kinda wanna nit pick the game's mechanics. Take the time and make a warrior to lv 50-70 (shoudnt take to long and if you dont have character slots for it you can make a new email and play on that if you are andriod and muck around with that.) That would let you have 98-138 stats to spend. 98+ 5 base and an extra 10 from class passives as well as guild passive wouls alow 113 dex or at lv 70 for 153 dex. You could even do the same thing to your current aco and check that way. Or make another aco.

Anyone here will tell you in a heart beat, ray does not do opinens. Ray does facts.

3. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    MOD EDIT: I put in the quotes to make this post easier to read.

This has been discussed amongst the Dex crit dmg guide,however my formula is different but can easily be collaborated based off the Information given within said thread.I shouldn't have to reveal said formula when it has been discussed that HIT is the main source of crit. Do the math,if 2 dex = 1%,estimate that into the HIT factor. I don't intend on releasing my forumula until I have finished my guide on Monks

in-combat I would have to disagree. Every game absomnio has released has has a then system based off in-combat vrs "resting" & "standing" outside of combat. Why would avabel be any different? However,I can also say that the % to increase said amount per tick is also fasle. My regen is 17 per tick every 2.5 second(15 base unbuffed)while buffed,even in combat.(Just tested) However,due to lag( even that of which you can not control yourself) you can not time this to a 100% accuracy. However,both classes War & Aco share a similar passive,to increase said speed of recover due to Dex for their given stat.(HP or SP) Take note to the screen shots I'll attach below. Within combat,the SP regen will not tick during skill usage,however may tick directly after the skill animation end.

I'm not about to sit down to test it at this point when I can in fact say between my two Aco's,the SP regen is dramatically difference in speed. However,both VIT & MEN only affect the amount from what I have seen. I have not seen anyone else post under the Aco pages that Dex affected the amount per increase,however I have seen numerous posts on the Dex to crit concern. You are right about me picking at the game mechanics,as a fellow programmer I enjoy picking at all Mmo engines,including each that absomnio has created since I've played the open beta for each of their releases including their updates for each. However,I have a tedious life to tend too,being a father & all,so my time is quite limited to where my research can persist.

(Will not let me upload any more screen shots at this time. Phone is junk,but war is basically the same thing.)

Edit :To whom cleaned up my post,thank you. I assume it was you Ray. You're awesome. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  4. Xiansai

Xiansai Information Host

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    XI
    Level:
    @MrGlitch You do realize the point of a forum is to share information, right? If you have a formula, feel free to tell us about it! All information is appreciated here whether it is right or wrong.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Cid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    I do,however,my Intel is pve related,so I ca't fully justify for pvp even tho so far it's been 100% accurate to my previous research from years back. I want to ensure my dex theory is dead accurate as I progress pass f12 in order to justify this reason before releasing my guide for monks. However,the formulae is posted within said guide for the theory if you were to collect the gathered data & estimate it all together. The guide has helped me in my own formula,but I must ensure such before its release otherwise it could prove rather useless to repeat what others have dug into concerning such. Plus I'm a tad drunk right now & far away from my written notes. XD

6. Lord*Ve

Lord*Ve New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Halberd & Kite
    Level:
    Alright i'll make this as quick and as simple possible.

Stats

Full STR,30 vit,rest are DEX
    Equipment
    Lvl 1-60 1h sword + Shield
    If you reach Lvl 25/30 you would need 3* MDef armor and Weapon to face the Enemy in the upper floor.

Lvl 60 >
    Dual Wield Dagger/1h sword
    You would also want 5* > MDef Armor and Weapon To Reach EndGame.

Skills
    The only skill I would rarely use for PVE are "Throw Knife" and "Hiding".
    And as for Passive skill, Max them ASAP.

Activities

At first you would crave 2 things.
    money and Exps.
    If you crave money then you will find treasure dungeon intresting.Everyday except Sat and Sun

if you crave exp,Then you would want to do Technical Battle.

Daily
    Do Random dungeon and go on a 1000 kill daily (more if you're willing)

Motivations
    "Stay sane,if you are going to play Avabel then you will need a lot of patient.Especially if you're the type who Hates Grinding in an MMORPG.
    If you are the one who always wanted to solo,Then you would want to play a regular RPG instead.Soloing might be more peaceful,Fun and Challenging but Aren't As fun when you're grinding with your party.

Thank you for reading
    Well,What do you think?
    If you don't mind, i would be thankful if you tell me what else do i miss?
    thanks!

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    I will still try and stop later readers. I was never fond of inaccuracy, even my own.

You may like these posts. I am very passionate it about VIT and MEN in this game.
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/tips-tricks-hints-guides.4056/page-2#post-56273
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/hp-vs-vit-rings.9331/#post-59892
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/war...s-collection-of-posts.2828/page-18#post-63977

8. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Interesting... Having it be a percentage makes it so much stronger than I originally anticipated. It also explains why I don't end up with a multiple of 5 when I get a +10 stat bonus. (Current normal SP:1215)

I can't do much with the formulas since I already decided what my build would be. Though the more I learn about stats, the more I realize the game caters to every type of player. (For people, like me, who prefer to create balanced builds that make use of every stat, the percentages make it possible to notice differences at lower amounts of it. For people who prefer pure builds, they have a system that gives more of a stat that someone invests in.) This also encourages me to continue leveling up since those stats are based on my base class HP and SP. (I stopped to focus on job master and gear. I reached the level where I can use the gear I want to use.)

Is there a secret formula for STR and INT? From what I've seen it really seems to be really be +1 STR/INT = 1 Damage. I don't know of any class differences when it comes to damage (outside of weapons).

EDIT: Forget the part about not using the formula. I wanted to calculate my estimated max SP. (I'm more focused on SP and MEN because recovering SP is a little bit harder than getting HP. There are is one classes dedicated to recovering HP, and another class that helps recover HP decently. There's only one class that recovers SP, but people don't generally use the skill due to the SP lowering effect and the fact they do not get any benefits.) Pots work, but that's a unnecessary expense. (And it kinda gets weird and hypocritical when it comes to PvP, but this isn't the place for that.) As support, I want to always have access to my skills. That's why I'm asking this. (Pots are okay, but they shouldn't be a crutch.)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  9. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    This is a reason why i enjoy avable as much as i do, it is a little more forgiving to mistakes in builds as stats and gears themselves are not your main source of strength (talking about the game mechanics. I can act and behave as arch type rogue/thief/scout and keep to a build which alows me to continue to forever throw out skills without worry of sp or need to focus on my own hp as most do. I dont need to do the most damage to be a good rogue or any class for that matter. As long as i outlive and run everyone else.

Kinda, it isnt as most think it is though. Adding Str and Int is as simple as it seems. Just adding one per stat to your status screen plus bonus thresholds when you achieve mile-markers of 20. It starts to get weird as you duel wield and calculate pure damage before def/mdef. See when duel wielding you add the weapon's atk/matk together accordingly and divide by 2. You dont include the atk/matk from STR or INT when doing this, this ends up being your base for your weapons. Though i expect this to be common knowledge for you and many others. This is the part i expect many see but dont take into account. Skills have thier own multiplayer (no one has bother to record in depth all the skill's multiplayer, its a rather large order to fill). Going to ball park this example for others to connect the dots. If i have 250 atk and use a single hit skill with a multiplayer of 1.5, i am going to do 50% more damage of 250. This amounts to 375 damage. Now thier is often a rule of thumb with this. Single hit and or longer cooldown skills will have a higher multiplayer compared to multi hit and or short cooldown skills.

Taking this even further you can see which skills offer the most dps for the mana that it costs if you so choose to go and do all that math. I typically use this to find chain skills for the most dps to mana ratio. Lol which often tend to be my base class skills :p Even in pvp those are the skills i use the most because i can still keep 50-80% of my total mana after a 10 min to 30 min match.

Iv never used a pot outside of raids before, even in raids i dont touch SP pots much. One of my first mains and test accounts has a rouge with a 27 SP regen per tick. It is heavenly

10. Wesfun

Wesfun New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Wesfun
    Level:
    Okay the 5 stats
    Vit (Vitality)
    Int (Intelligence)
    Str (Strength)
    Dex (Dexterity)
    And Men (Mentally?)
    What are all these stats best used for? (Just need some general knowledge on them)

11. urdadi

urdadi Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    urdadi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    I'm sure this basic info is available somewhere on this forum but I'll answer anyway...
    VIT - raises defense against melee attacks, also total HP and HP regen
    INT - raises magical attacks
    STR - raises melee attacks
    DEX - raises crit chance/ crit resistance, sometimes improves base passive
    MEN - raises defense against magical attacks. also total SP and SP regen

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Wesfun

Wesfun New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Wesfun
    Level:
    Thanks you so much! I really appreciate it

13. Don't Hate Red Nut

Don't Hate Red Nut New Member

Hi Everyone, I have question about the advanced classes and their buffs which I had gone through most of the thread but I don't get the answer for my question. Therefore I humbly asking if anyone know the answer.

I am a warrior so far (mastered Gladiator & Crusader), I realized that when i switch my advanced class from one to another, my hp & sp have some significant change. My question is : Do Advanced classes have their own HP or SP buffing upon activation? (Of course I don't include the passive skills contribution of the advanced class, if any)

14. aleph

aleph Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Don't Hate Red Nut

Don't Hate Red Nut New Member

I saw that too. Yes Primary/Base classes have distinguisable hp & sp rate between warrior, ranger, rogue etc. What I am asking is within those advanced classes from the same base class

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Did you not read? It shows that the advanced classes have different base HP and SP from each other. So to answer your question, yes. Each advanced class has its own HP and SP that is different from each other with some classes benefitting more from VIT and MEN than others. (Though it's not a buff.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    @aleph answered this with a link that described what you just asked. I suggest reading it again more carefully and in its entirety...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Shksha22

Shksha22 New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Shksha
    Level:
    Guild:
    Striptease
    I just tried to restat my LSP because I was a noob once and put stats where they didn't really need to go and I was experimenting with what the different things would do if I put all my stats in one category just to see, and the one that intrigued me the most is dex. I think its because there is so little information on it. I put all my stats in dex to see what it would come out to and I noticed my min matk was higher than my max matk. Can anyone explain what that does to the character?

• Like Like x 1
  19. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    ehh...http://avabelforums.com/threads/dex-and-crit-dmg-guide.2648/page-11#post-66391

I suggest read it throughly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Shksha22

Shksha22 New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Shksha
    Level:
    Guild:
    Striptease