1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Stat Posts (collection of stat info/theories)

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by Alexander, Dec 19, 2013.

1. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Aim for pvp, not pve
    These monsters are just a bridge for us towards everyone's end game goal: defeating other players on pvp.

You cant compare porings or leaf liz to a real player who can think and murk yo ass even if you have a very good stat.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    Yes that may hold true for most players, but not everyone PvP's some are just in it for the fun of playing with others, not necessarily for competitive purposes. Just saying :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kayene

Kayene New Member

new in this game guys, just want to ask what does every stats do? just want to know for what character i will make.. TIA!!

4. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I'm sure this has been answered but I'm in a good mood :)
    Str-increase minimum and maximum attack
    Int- inc min and max magic atk
    Dex-inc crit and min atk
    Vit-inc def and HP
    Men-inc mdef and sp

5. Kayene

Kayene New Member

thanks a lot sir, sorry for a repeat question but im reading the forum and i cant find the answer.. thanks again.. ill start to think what char will i make..

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    No problem if you really can't decide cr is a good class that can make money and support allies

• Like Like x 1
  7. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Based on this I also played with my Defense stats and armor, without wearing something on head. (Note I only did this in the Def/MDef purpose as Magician, and not the comparison of classes).

"Def 76 (131)
    MDef 90 (148)

Vit 5+9 ¦ 14
    Men 5+15 ¦ 20 (bonus with +1)

Jade Def: 76
    Jade MDef: 102

Armid Def: 48
    Armid Mdef 36

Def-Armid: 52 (83)
    MDef-Armid: 72 (112)

Def -(Armid+Jade) 14 (7)
    MDef-(Armid+Jade) 21 (10)"

Let's speak in 76 (131) / 90 (148) as in x (y).
    I think that the number in x means nothing but your "real" (contributed) stat points.
    The number y should be your final Def and MDef, as your armor add their points direct to it. (The number in front of brackets are actually useless then..or rather not really important, as your finaly def/MDef is that what's inside the Brackets).

You add Vit/Men to x and add ½Vit/½Men to y.
    While armors add Def/MDef to y and ½Def/½MDef to x.
    Vit/Men + Armor ½Def/½MDef = x
    ½Vit/½Men + Armor Def/MDef = y

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. WHITE94

WHITE94 Active Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Kogaan
    Level:
    Guild:
    Unique
    so your "real" defense is the number in the bracket (how do you know?)

it has been asked before, but nobody even had a theory to answer it xD
    is the damage reduction from def in % or is it the actual damage reduction?

post your theories and tests here ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    :dead: real simple right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Elucio

Elucio V-*.*-V

Class:
    Warrior
    That's an awesome theory.
    Do you know if shield affects your theory/It has another equation?
    All I can think of is that it is a contributor to y,or the bracketed quantity.I've heard a lot of times that shield decreases your atk(depends of the type class/weapon you unequipped) by 40%(correct me if I am wrong here).So is it a viable option to take 40% of either atk/matk and add the amount to y?
    Edit 1: For the x quantity,is it possible to take 1/2def(of shield)+1/2vit=x (For def)
    And for mdef,1/2mdef(of shield)+1/2men=x (For mdef)
    Again,correct me if I am wrong,I am dumb at math xD

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Hirueda04

Hirueda04 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Hiruda
    Level:
    This thread is about stats idk if this has been posted but this might be helpful for new players what stats do they have to prioritize for the class that they would choose I compiled everything so that they could see it without checking it one by one

Let's start with warrior-
    VIT is important for warrior it's up to you on how much but.having high VIT is a must to serve this class purpose and that is being a tank
    Nxt stat is tricky it's either str or int depends on the advance class you will choose traditional warrior is all about pure str, mid VIT and atleast 40DEX max but if you're willing to sacrifice all advance classes and wanted to be an end game paladin you can go for int instead of str since only paladin has an int base skill among warriors advance classes..

Nxt is Rouge- the killing machine for players who love hack and slash action this class is for you.
    Rouge is about pure str and mid DEX but just like Warrior

exception of one advance class witch is Shinobi because 2 of Shinobis skill are INT base so you could go with int/str up to you on how much you.put, plus DEX most players would say 40DEX is enough but since duplex is the best passive skill that relies on DEX some goes for more than 40 and seems satisfied with the result VIT in my opinion is a must for all classes so the rest needs to be put on VIT..

Ranger- well this is the range version of Rouge high dps like Rouge but it is range and it's cool to find a class that can use a gun, almost had to copy paste Rouge stats but I'd say less DEX like 30 will do pure str and VIT optional since it is range any way compare to Rouge that needs to take some hits to get some hits, but if I were a Ranger I will still put VIT to it hehe..

Mage- of course this is a class that Cass magical spells like fire works, some consider this class as the most powerful class in the game..
    Well for stats it's traditional pure INT, DEX 40 will do and the rest VIT except one advance class with is soul blader that needs to have STR to be effective so INT/STR up to you to mix it up or check out other thread about it. for armors for mage pls go with high MDEF armor since it is a range type most atk that will hit it is coming from matk but don't put any MEN to it since it already has the highest SP among all classes common mistake among new players.

Acolyte- arguably the most in demand class in the game, why arguably creators might have something to say about it hehe
    Stats pure INT DEX I'd say 30dex since in this game heals could get critical as well and VIT the rest, except for one advance class witch is Monk base from my observation Monk is the most popular high breed class among advance classes it relies on STR with a little bit of int for heal and DEX I haven't check monks stats but it's up to you on how to play with stats or pls check other threads about it.
    About traditional ACO though I would suggest to put VIT accessori since you are the healer and support of your party survivability is important.

Wonderer- the coolest looking class there is in my opinion hehe. So the stats of this class is the most trickiest among other classes, that is because the class recently got devided with the release of undine and painter witch are INT types so there are 3int base advance class and 4str type so check advance classes first before putting your stats if you choose wonderer, so it's DEX as usual around 40 and the rest it will be pure INT or pure STR depends on your end game advance class.

STR BASE
    Hermit, Spiker, Battle Dancer and Bard

INT BASE
    Geo Dancer, Undine and Painter

So if you were to choose wonderer you have to consider your end game advance class warning though I would suggest to go for str type first and had to invest to restatus since you can only unlock geo dancer if you have 3evolution gauge witch can only be farmed in advent and it takes lvl 80-100 to survive it without geo dancer unlock you'll be restricted to undine and painter skills since both can only use one hand rod to use all of their skills.

The last class is the Creator- for me the most underrated class in game and that's the reason why it isthe rarest class but most indemand because of the status down buffs that it provides specialy against bosses, and one more thing about the class probably the richest class since it can create l potions witch are expensive, I had a creator before and at lvl 8 skill for creating pots chance of getting L pots is atleast 10% and you can sell 99 of those for 400k minimum so if your after Gold try this class hehe.

About stats like wonderer the class is could go full str or full int, alchemist and planter are INT type and the rest are str, if your reading the post you know now that I'm giving you traditional stats and this are for newbies anyway so it's int full DEX 30-40 and VIT that's for int and for str copy paste except instead of int it should be str, hehe kinda tired of typing so it's up to you this class is a support type with buffs and buffs against the enemy so this is a diff class to use but if you mastered it this could be the strongest class in game..

So as I said the stats that I gave is traditional almost had to copy paste everything this are for new players anyway I'm sure for advance players they are expecting other stats that works for them better than the stats that I provided it's just that I wanted to make this less complicated

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    As I have a Mage and Aco Healer There are some false statements I saw at once.
    I'll let the other classes slide to others who are more into those classes.

First of all. Mdef is actually not the thing you want to up. It's def.
    Warriors, Rogues, Rangers, Wonderer, Creator, Mage's Soul Blader, Aco's Monk, Leg Sol and Gradia are all Strength/Physical Attack types. These work on Def.
    Mdef is for Magic(al) attacks which less classes have (Warrior's Paladin, Rogue's Shinobi, Ranger's Elfeen, Other half of Wonderers&Creators and your fellow Int/Matk classes: Mages and Aco Healers).

Mages actually needs more Vit/Def/Hp and not Mdef.

Another false statement is the part about the max 40Dex, which has been proven to be negative.
    Apparently it's just the higher dex, the more profit you gain
    (Correct if I made a half-hearted statement about the dex; might have left something out. Just a feeling I have..).

But because of that I myself for my Aco, didn't invest too much in Dex and use Priest's Sunlight instead to boost my Dex and Critical. I'm quite statified with the results I get from it. :3 (that's just personal opinion).

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I read Rogue's Part(Well all of it but I careless about the other Classes cause......Those who play them can say about them for their self and even if for New Players I rather they know Everything than Tell them informations they can use currently) Full STR and Mid DEX I can't agree having STR at 100 is good enough, VIT is up to players having VIT as Rogue is not my Style but 20-40 is fine or some they go Higher to 60 I think it fine. the 40 DEX "Max"................it didn't Exist......it didn't cause if every other Stat could go up above 40 and still gain Effects so can DEX.......only that DEX Above 40 for Rogues(I though Recommend DEX 80 but that just me also other Classes can go above 40 DEX).

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  15. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    I think that new players also need to know the more dex you add the less stable your damage. Also low dex can help with resistance from stun and crits but level also helps with resistance against crit

16. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    1. The increase of MINATK & MINATK coming from DEX stabilises damage. However, higher DEX increases HIT, which increases the chance of a crit (this could be seen as instability of damage output). Once the minimum exceeds the maximum (DEX>84), damage will destabilise as you add more DEX.
    2. Having DEX helps defend against crits; the defender's HIT is weighed against the attacker's HIT.
    3. DEX does not affect the defender's resistance to stun. VIT & MEN influence resistance to stun/sleep.

@~Rayleigh could you correct me where necessary and add details?:)

17. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    other peoplecan disagree but from expirience with dex id say it does not stableise damage when going above 84 dex ive gone double that amount in dex and my damage just got more random some times it can appear as though due to the randomness of dex. Also ive done tests in the past and found that dex does effect resisstance to stuns. Btw when you wrote your reply did you do it based on infomation provided by other people? becuase it seemed like it you should try doing tests your self and for one of your points tou repeated what i said.

18. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    I just pointed out that DEX>84 could destabilise damage. Try actually reading.
    Info is based on experience, observations, and information provided by Asobimo themselves (see messages in loading screen).

• Like Like x 1
  19. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Telling @GJO or let alone asking him if he has tested it is rather redundant. The lad has made him self well known on the fourms for going extra steps to find correct infomation. The amount he contributed the fourms is nigh irreplaceable not only cause of the content but the fact he takes steps to share it with everyone willingly.

Secondly. Dex increases min damage and like it states it controls the minimal damage at all times. If you have 100 min and 50 max, it will always do the minimal becuase it becomes greater then the max. This was discussed in the dex crit guide. Feel free to read this infomation. If you cant find it ill be happy to send the url to yea via pm...but again it is fairly easy to find and read.

Thirdly, dex does not control crit resistance. It was established that more vit does due to ingame loading messages that gave hints and help to the game. This was contributed via mouth to mouth so the first person to know is unknown but the results are seen both in game and with those loading messages.

Forthly...nvm @GJO already mentioned how crit is found.

Please dont discredit infomation in which you cant disprove, or fail to prove your own side.

This is from ray the player not the mod. Stick to the factual aspect please.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    What?
    Edited:
    • Concerned with this dex theory segement.
    • The
      also doesnt make a lick of sense.

• is a no no. In no way shape or form does the speed at which the ticks activate per min (hp every 4 secs standing 2 secs sitting, sp 8 seconds standing, 4 secs sitting. Take a stop watch to it. I can even record this phenomenon if necessary) alter in anyway for both hp and sp aside from the amounts per tick.

All in all i found this segment of the post i quoted baffling foor the first bit then...ill leave it at that @MrGlitch

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016