1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

SP Anomaly

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by curse2themax, Sep 11, 2015.

1. curse2themax

curse2themax New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Medic
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    Level 48
    Noticed upgrading Flame of Peace to 7 gave 5 points to base SP. Mind Sphere also gave 10 points for upgrading to 5 and 6. Enhancing 2H Spear gave another 5. Can someone confirm?

Main stats were 35(+5)MEN, rest INT. Around 25-30 Quiet Mind passive skill. No orbs. I had 2(+2)STR rings. Attack skills were all minimum levels to unlock the next.

Now I'm Undine. I regrettably didn't pay attention to SP base in relation to upgrading active Skills. Just put a point in Passive and SP remained the same. I'm probably going bonkers.

2. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Putting a point in passive without sp gain when using undine is still quite possible. As description put the passive only work with certain weapon, without "1H rod" xD.
    But i never try to put passive with undine before, not very sure lol..
    Edit: ah you using 2H spear. That's weird haha it did not increase sp.

3. curse2themax

curse2themax New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Medic
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    Meant to say i put 1 point in Passive Undine skill just now sorry! All things i said was when i was pure wanderer.
    I use 1h rod now :D

I don't want to put any more points in skills in wanderer, because i can't use, so i wanted to see if anybody can help? When i was wanderer, I upgraded 2h spear from 29 to 30 and i noticed base SP went up 5 points. Never did that with any other class. Base SP also went up when upgraded skills Mind Sphere and Flame of Peace. Again 5 points each time upgraded skill. I was wondering if another Wanderer sees this bug? Or if not bug?

Edit: like say i have 100 SP. I put a point in Mind Sphere, now my SP is 105 for some strange reason

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  4. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    I am sure this do not happen to me. So probably a lucky boost for you :p

5. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Just wanna throw this out thier (cause i had forgotten to ask) but do you know base class and adv classes all have different base hp/sp amounts which means if you have vit/men it will differ even more considering how those stats function.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2