1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Soul Blader Guide

Discussion in 'Magician' started by Gabe, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ah come on.......................that not even fair........................his Father is the King of Dragon(Technically he is cause he is Fire so therefore he is the King of Fire Dragons but I do think he is the King of Dragons or can) so really.................+Natsu takes Hits which is why he so tough........................how many Magician in Avabel does that to make them tougher?(Lmao that a Question that don't need to be answer it not for real).....also his Attacks do surround him alot but like I said he Trains to withstand+he is a Dragon Slayer so really..............................but really telling everyone to be like the Son of the King of Dragons..................................don't it like telling a Man to wield Guts's Dragon Slayer Sword(Berserk Manga) which is 400 pounds............................and he lifts/Wields it majority of the time with 1 Hand he does use 2 hands on it but majority of the time he use 1 hand and he moves fast with it but also like Natsu he train when he was 9yrs old I think with swords that are bigger than him+really wasn't in a situation to pick what weapon to use as well+He Trains a lot like most of the time people go look for him and see him swinging his Sword with Rocks attach to them(He was wielding a claymore at that time).................dang it made me Derail to talk about those 2..............Gg marcococo Gg.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Lmao i was jst answering your question "does it occur have any Mage ever had in any Novels/Shows/Games had High-Med HP?"

Gajeel too cos he's a steel/iron. And dont forget Erza, her magic gives her high def/HP xD so yea.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Fire also has a cooldown i think. It has a large aoe considering though...i got hit from far away when it did its second imput.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

I am seriously thinking of taking up challenge to be soul blader duel wield with dagger and wand (both 9* luckily obtained from spinning). Any suggestions here? about build and skills? I am looking forward to challenge for the top in future with this "unpopular" class... are there any potential there? But I am very confused whether I should go for str or int or both or just dex.

5. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Hi I'm a semi newbie to avabel and I have a lvl 31 Mage and was just wonderering if I should go lost speller or soul blader... Can anyone tell me the pros and cons, status distribution, and play style? Also any help will be appreciated! Also, what do shields do? I read a site and it says reduces damage by 10% so does that mean that it reduces your damage by 10% or incoming damage by 10%? And is it possible to double shield? Thanks for reading and helping (semi noob -Domo-)

6. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Use all with the B branch. With the fire skill if you want use the cooldown branch.

Master first at least Ls, wiz and ele. Theyre master skills are really helpful.

With builds its really hard to tell. Dont know if you want high damage on the matk skills or want a more balanced damage with your atk and matk skills.

7. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    It reduces your damage in 10%, you cant use dual shield.

It depends on what you like more. With lost speller you can use 2h rod and you will do massive damage but some feel kind of slow, you can use 1h rod and you will be faster but hit less. With soul blader you will hit even less(with other mage skills, soul blader skills can reach descent damage) but you will gain fast cast skills and a different way to play with mage. A lot of people dont like this class but others like me love it but its a hard build and you will need expensive gear to make it work.
    If you like hit a lot from far away go lost speller and if you like a mix of close combat and far away skills with medium damage you can think of soul blader as an option but if you start it think of it as you main class.

8. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    K thx but how in the world will a newbie like me get 100 sharp crystals and 30 hard? And a orb

9. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Its 30 hard, 40 sharp and str orb 5.
    I was also a newbie when i wanted to make soul blader and i saved gold to buy the str orb 5 but you could make it too.

10. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    But it costs 48 sharp to make orb

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Then do sharp and hard crystal dungeons you can search in the forums or ask ingame its not hard in a couple of weeks you could save and sell crystals to buy the orb 5 and then save the crystals to change class

12. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Ok I'll try thanks :)

13. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Agreed, making a jewel (thats what stat orbs are actuly called ) does take time. Id suggest farming the abby dungeon for str shards or other shards that you may want. Plus you can always sell excess for even more gold.

14. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    This guy said that u could get sharp and hard crystals at places besides the Tuesday and Thursday dungeons... Where is that?

15. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Stall, Also other Dungeons Gives Pieces of Sharp/Hard as Rewards so there are many ways of getting Sharp/Hard just have to have the Patience+Will to do the methods to obtain them.

16. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    The random dungeon? Does that give u anything besides eternal lights and mystery stones? And how come the monsters only give u 7 exp?

17. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    It's because Random Dungeon is more focused on giving Jexp instead of Exp.
    And for the other Dungeon, like Rayleigh already said but with his nickname for it "Abby Dungeon" which refers to "Ablution of Evolution" Item Dungeon.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Thx

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Meg Kaneki

Meg Kaneki New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    LyricaI
    Level:
    Guild:
    PilipinasR
    Hmm.. best way for me to earn gold is by doing the tuesday (sharp) and thursday (hard) crystal dungeons. I'm not a gold getter myself since I focused on leveling up. But you can try that. You can also try treasure room too. And P.S, if you're going to be a Soul Blader, make sure you've mastered ATLEAST the 3 giants. (Lost Speller, Wizard, Elementalist) because being a SB alone won't do much damage. I've mastered Ls, Wz, El and Dp. But after switching to SB, my magic dropped immensely. So you might wanna do the first advance classes first. I use dagger and wand like effty but since I don't have the gold, my attacks are quite weak.

Here is a preview of the Soul Blader class.
    Screenshot_2015-08-20-00-26-13.png

• Like Like x 2
  20. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level: