1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Soul Blader Discussion

Discussion in 'Magician' started by chyno, Apr 29, 2014.

1. chyno

chyno Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Tzoi
    Level:
    Guild:
    infinityPH
    Can someone post your opinion about soul blade and put some picture of the skills

2. Celpsen Salton

Celpsen Salton New Member

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's a soul blader using a rod. I spent 4 million unlocking the class and only one skill uses rod (the one that converts int to str). All the other skills uses daggers. daggers. Those pics above are a lie! This has got to be the most useless class in the game. It will never survive at pvp and cannot be used to grind at main tower. I have a 90 mage with a 6* set, 38 vit and the rest are int. Lvl 70 GLs can kill me in maybe 4 hits with giant swing. We mages are not tanks. We're not WRs with high hp. And now they want us to use weak daggers??

Wanna know the reason why us mages do good damage? Because noone wears mdef armor and noone puts stats on men. Now they give us a class that uses str and daggers. WRs can use axes, swords, and two-hand swords. Acos can use blunt, knuckles, and rod. Rangers can use bows, guns, and two-hand guns. Us mages are stuck with rods lol that's not fair.

Mages need some buffing and this class needs to be fixed! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Grawrz

Grawrz Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Guild:
    SOLARS Inc
    I imagine this is the same reaction when the Monk class was introduced for Aco's.

4. Celpsen Salton

Celpsen Salton New Member

Asobimo:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. n4n0Br4in

n4n0Br4in Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    D_Reyn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Elf
    The same goes for Paladin I thought...
    But that what makes that class interesting, isn't it??

6. chyno

chyno Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Tzoi
    Level:
    Guild:
    infinityPH
    I think SB is good. Some player will be good at this class. Its early to decide for this class. But im looking forward to this class

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gabe

Gabe Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Gabene
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
  8. ‚òÜRyuk‚òÖ

‚òÜRyuk‚òÖ Getting Stronger In Each Step :-D

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Ryuk
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    I have 80 sharps and 64 str fragments but im not going to unlock soul blader because I saw those skills and the dmg is to low...:woot:

9. vicvict valiore

vicvict valiore New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    valiore
    Level:
    Guild:
    SOUL★IDツ
    ryu, may you give me your str fragments? i'm already desperated, from 30 times dungeon, i only found one DX

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. omar josef

omar josef New Member

Class:
    Magician
    I totally agree. And all 3 active skills have both phy and magic attack, so theres no way of maximizing damage. And whats the point of the switch stat skill if in strengtens phy attack then weakens magic attack? It would just be a cancelled out effect​

See that shit? It's a fucking soul blader using a rod. I spent 4 fucking million unlocking the class and only one skill uses rod (the one that converts int to str). All the other skills uses daggers. Fucking daggers. Those pics above are a lie! This has got to be the most useless class in the game. It will never survive at pvp and cannot be used to grind at main tower. I have a 90 mage with a 6* set, 38 vit and the rest are int. Lvl 70 GLs can kill me in maybe 4 hits with giant swing. We mages are not tanks. We're not WRs with high hp. And now they want us to use weak ass daggers??

Wanna know the reason why us mages do good damage? Because noone wears mdef armor and noone puts stats on men. Now they give us a class that uses str and shitty daggers. WRs can use axes, swords, and two-hand swords. Acos can use blunt, knuckles, and rod. Rangers can use bows, guns, and two-hand guns. Us mages are stuck with rods lol that's not fair.

Mages need some buffing and this class needs to be fixed! :mad:[/quote]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    I havent used any Soul blade nor seen one in action, but from reading skill descriptions, it seems that this class sucks.
    • Converts int to str. All other mage skills will be useless if you lose your int, leaving you with these 3 skills to use.
    • Physical damage on 1st strike. You know that being immune to Cr stun is one of the reasons why Ma is cool right? Making them do physical hits basically makes them vulnerable to stun. It wud be fine if they do magic hits on 1st strike so they can just cancel it and avoid doing physical hits on some tough occassions.
    These are the things ive noticed so far. I hope some ppl can come up of a way to make this class as better as el/wz/ls

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    At least the offensive attacks are composed of physical and magic attacks and not purely based on str--it's the saving grace. And they put a skill where you can convert your INT to STR. You just need to have a high level good dagger to compensate the damage reduction of using a dagger instead of rod.

But at the end of the day, I'm still not going to lay down my rod for this class.

13. 『The † Jo』

『The † Jo』 ☞†☜

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RagNaroK
    Well like all things classes have its up and downs.

This one may take some getting used to but, people(aco) ragged on Monk for a good while and there top dps.
    Now the Skill thay converts int to str is very interesting. By that I mainly mean it only takes base so your left with added int if you have rings and orbs. Also despite it hinders matk you still have the daggers base. I see it as a multi-tool just in case people get over there phobia of men. (I use men now).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    dang I can be a mage and just switch daggers with my Rogue dang just make it awesome and now All Classes can be Stun by Creator making them the Top Class but it Ra,Ro,Wr Fault tho be Doing Hardcore Physical Dmg we made Ac and Ma jealousy so they Forgo their Slow Magical Skills for Fast Physical Skills anyone notice that? Magical Skills are fast but their Physical Skills are Fast as Rogue....no....I'm not going to say that Word as a Rogue I Will Not say that word.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. 『The † Jo』

『The † Jo』 ☞†☜

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RagNaroK
    I agree with Leo they have been making it to where one class doesn't necessarily have to be stuck with one state and in fact devs(IMO as always) are encouraging us to think more creative. This is why I even play this game really. Trying to find that build that just satisfies (not Overpower) what your idea of said class is.

For example when I first started I wanted to make a "Battle Mage" but with lack of defenses it was hard to get one right. Then Soul Blade came out and I must say it excited me like Alchy( still mastering EN). Now even more so since threads like this one.

• Like Like x 1
  16. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    Hi someone found a way to make soul blader works? I really want to make a soul blader as my first advance class but im trying to find a way to make it works.

17. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    You can use Int Rings and Keep on Putting Stat Points in Int since the Skill Put Int Stat Points into Str Except for the +# Stat Points just suggesting it I don't Really know what to do for Mages and their Advance Classes.

18. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Monk is a deadly class compared to SB.
    As far as i can see, no one managed to use this class effectively.

19. ninamis

ninamis New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Dalila
    Level:
    Guild:
    CandyFloss
    ya .. im still newbie as SB. I agree wht you saying ..

20. ziddy

ziddy Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    ziddy
    Lol you can use an offhand rod. Also if a creators stun owns you you fail at pvp