1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Sniper Vs. Gunslinger

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Jonathan Siebert, Jan 15, 2014.

1. WolfeZ

WolfeZ New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    WolfeZ
    Level:
    Guild:
    8wolfpack8
    Well I got 4m right now
    I got dual lvl 40 4* max fire and wind douglester str 82 Dex 26 I'm only doing 80-90 with norm atk on fl 16 should I ride with my babies lol

2. STROKE™

STROKE™ Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    STROKE™
    Level:
    Just going to throw this out there because I can; Gunslinger is an AMAZING class if you are planning on fighting mele enemies but if you plan on fighting distance enemies you are highly limited as any sniper/mage with common sense will know that you have only one dash attack and then two multihit barrage skills that can be spammed quickly for massive damage. There are other factors to Gs that many fail to think about, and it is not that it is close range combat, but it is a battle of gears and stat distribution when you get into close quarters. I would recommend no less than 80 total dextirity to gun slingers with the rest of your points being split 2:1 Str:Vit as like most multihit classes you need to take advantage of the many hits within a short period of time by getting critical hits using a bare minimum if 6* guns to compensate for your lack of strength. YES your non critical damage will be SHIT, but the number of times you crit will more than compensate for that.