1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Shop Problems

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Naos, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Naos

Naos Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Naos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MERGED BY A MODERATOR TO CONSOLIDATE INFORMATION ON SHOP RELATED ISSUES AND OR COMPLAINTS.

I guess I am the only one to notice this because I probably spent the most gems on this game out of everyone so far.
    When you buy gems sometimes you do not get all of them and when you buy an item with gems sometime when you open a box,
    the item you bought disappears.

This has been happening to myself and some of my friends and when you email support and include your order number and everything
    else they request, they still ignore you. I just bought about 50 bucks in gems tonight and out of the 50+ dollars I spent, I am missing 27 gems from 17 disappearing and 10 being used to buy a item that had glitched out and disappeared.

That is over half of my money that Just got sucked up and i continue to email support and they might just ignore me once again.

Doesn't this seem kind of corrupt?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
  2. holyshmaw

holyshmaw Member

Class:
    Undecided
    that's sad man

3. Julie Ava

Julie Ava Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ava
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murking
    Wow, that's really messed up!
    If support ignores you, then dispute through your credit card company or maybe iTune store...not sure what device you running.

4. Naos

Naos Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Naos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    It wouldn't be worth the time, I'm just hoping they fix the raffle feature in the shop and hire some new admins. I just wanted to tell everyone to keep an eye on their gem amount and subtract the math from what you spend yourself. You might notice gems disappear after they show on your acc, but before a purchase.

5. Naos

Naos Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Naos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    WOW . I just lost gems again, What the hell is going on!

6. Aero

Aero Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aero
    Level:
    wow that's so effed up! i was planning on buying gems when the update came. fortunately or unfortunately i can't play the game anwyay. i got them bugs. this is really making me rethink about buying gems :I i might change my mind (that is if asobimo fixes their crap and i can play again.)

7. Naos

Naos Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Naos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    now I have to go see my bank today. I am tired of being leeched off of and even more so , ignored about the problem. --Once again I send an email and no reply.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  8. Naos

Naos Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Naos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    OK. So now they emailed me back and here is what it said.

Thank you for contacting AVABEL ONLINE Customer Support.

We have confirmed the purchased 27gems has been added to your account correctly on 2013-12-13 23:26:33.
    You have received and used on items packs.

We are sorry, however we cannot refund gems that has record of used.
    Please read the gems agreement before purchase.

We hope to bring you a service that you can continue to enjoy, and request for your continued patronage.

Thank you,
    AVABEL ONLINE Customer Support

This just pisses me the hell off. I can do math. I made more than 27 gems in purchases on this day and it was when I made this purchase that the gems disappeared without me using or buying any item packs. I received and used gems on item packs from multiple gem purchases. "Not on this one because I did not get the gems to do such a thing!

I am being given the run around again. I purchased over 50 gems that day. They are saying there is a record of use on the 27 gems? when in fact I didn't spend all of the 50 gems I purchased that day before some of the 27 gems I purchased never got added to my account. that makes no sense man!

I am really pissed off. .

9. Naos

Naos Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Naos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    How the hell could they even try this though? They know I already have gems in my account! Does anyone not see this logic and just how bad this is?

Its like purchasing 100 tickets to be used on a ride at a carnival and only getting 95 tickets. After your at this carnival for an hour and you spend about 25 tickets which leaves you with 70 tickets instead of 75 because you didn't get the other 5 you purchased. Then the carnival people tell you that they can not give you your 5 tickets that you are owed because we have a record of you spending 25 tickets already.

This makes no sense! I am official angry at the lack of logic being purposely manipulated!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  10. AiEnnma

AiEnnma ^ ÊÑõ Miss Congeniality ^

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    AiEnnma
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Personally I don't buy gems. If you use a credit card stop the payment. Call card company and explain why.

11. Aero

Aero Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aero
    Level:
    wow thats not cool. i guess u should try not buying gems in such a huge bulk. i feel like ur gonna lose alot. or better yet dont buy gems at all lol

12. Naos

Naos Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Naos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Well... I am going to my bank right now. This needs to be taken care of. If I don't get what I paid for I might just be inclined to delete my character and quit.

I recorded all of my order numbers which total over 200 bucks in gems and send a final message to
    avabel to tell them to do the math on there own between all the gems i ever purchased and what I have bought.
    they will see that I am missing what I am owed.

[​IMG]
    Thank you.
    You've made a purchase from Asobimo, Inc. on Google Play.
    Order number: 12999763169054705758.1374005545130176
    Order date: Dec 13, 2013 6:26:28 PM EST
    ItemPrice
    Buy 27 Magic Gem for GooglePlay (ONLINE RPG AVABEL)$22.99
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $22.99
    [​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  13. biospray

biospray New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Toshiii
    Level:
    Ohmy god... This is Seriously, from what I read above. I Give you my voice. We Dont wannt It happen to OTHER Customer.
    Personally I just about to buy gems, ofcourse it makes us Worries..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jordan R.

Jordan R. New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Elvine
    Level:
    Guild:
    Soul Latin
    I have a cuestion
    in the shop i spined (3gems) for a darkness avatar weapon and i got darkness knuckles and I want to sell it but i cant sell it in stall cuz, when i try to sell it i cant find it in my storage or bag.

Pd: already picked it up from the shop box

15. Ifrit

Ifrit New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Nyx
    Level:
    I pretty sure you need 2 weird copper coins to sell shop avatars. There's a thread about it look around.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    thanks ifrit there is indeed a thread about it on the forums and multiple postings about it.

17. neonastral

neonastral New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Undineh
    Level:
    Hello everyone.
    So after spending 7.99 on a gold monthly ticket I come back to the game and it says something like " Failure to obtain" or "Failure to Purchase"
    After which the game hangs and I have to restart it , and nothing is upgraded.
    The problem is The game goes into" Communication Error Occurred" after about 30 sec if the app is not directly active, but the process of buying takes about a minute and a half. So I don't see how it's possible to purchase without the app crashing before you are done.
    I can't check ATM but I now fear I spent money down the hatch without any effect what so ever.
    Can someone enlighten me on the situation ?
    Ty very much

EDIT: OK so randomly after licking on SHOP in Top left I get message "Purchase Incomplete" followed by "CompletePurchase?" After which I say yes but the only things upgraded are the sell Stalls which is JUST 3 more instead of +7 like they promise for Gold ticket , also my bag capacity is still 40 instead of 100 and Storage is 40 instead of 100. I'm very displeased and feel ripped off.

Furthermore even though the bag max is at 70 it's say Full bag at 49 due to max weight still 1000.
    I do not recommend buying any tickets for this game.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  18. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I have Gotten the Monthly Ticket both Gold and Silver Ticket I gotten all the Monthly Ticket Effects and Confuse about your Situation have you go and Check to see if you Purchased the Ticket? if so then go see what your ###/1000 is now and also yes it increase your Bag but not your Weight so you still need to Increase your Weight also Go to Menu and check out Bonus by going Menu>Bonus effects and see the Effects of the Ticket also I purchased Ticket before and After the Update for it and it works normally for me

19. neonastral

neonastral New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Undineh
    Level:
    Well, the bonus effects are "exp +30% bag cap + 30"
    In the menu of upgrade it shows clearly an example of - " Golden Ticket" "Silver Ticket" and "Bronze Ticket"
    Now my problem starts here in the "Golden Ticket" box it states :
    1.50% EXP Gain
    2. 30+ Bag cap
    3. 3+ Stall on Exhibit cap
    4. 3+ Trade Times
    5. 3+ Mail Attachment Times
    6. BAG 60+ more caps
    7.STORAGE 600+ more caps

What do I Have??
    I Got following:
    1. 3+ Exhibit Cap
    2. 30+ Bag Cap
    3. 30+ EXP Gain

So the conclusion is Paid for Golden Ticket which is 7.99 or 6.99 w/e and I didn't even get the value of the BRONZE Ticket which offers 200+ storage slots OR SILVER Ticket which offers 40+ bag slots ( Source: Attachment image).

If I knew what the benefits would be like I simply would not have purchased the ticket.
    It's false advertisements and a con artist rip off, just because half of the game is in Japanese doesn't give them the permission to then: write these ads in shop store with perfect comprehension of eng language and what % numbers mean PER $$$ spent ratio.
    It is just disappointing not because of the money , but false advertisement "half scammery", "half" because you get attest 25% of what was offered before you paid. Sad state of affairs.

Attached Files:

20. neonastral

neonastral New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Undineh
    Level:
    Proof of scammery in attachment (NOTE it says GOLD)

Attached Files: