1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Shinobi Skill+Build Guide

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Leo Striker, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    Sorry for sounding like a total a**hole the other day - something happened that day so yeah, Dx. Sea Fire only decreases MDEF which will be an advantage for you if you're planning to use INT based skills of Shinobi. However, I see Sea Fire nothing but just to fake attacks. Raven's Claw Bite is your best choice for fast killer/ debuffing since Shinobi's skills takes too long to cast except for Sea Fire.

However, if you do wish to use Shinobi's INT based skills. I suggest using daggers (since daggers have MATKk) and a high amount of DEX 80 - 90 DEX. So... Your stats will be something like... 98 STR, 90 DEX and 25 VIT or 98 STR, 80 DEX and 35 VIT or if you don't want any VIT at all. 104 STR and 104 DEX. Choose Whirlwind Slash for your INT based skill or Katon Explosion, you choice,

2. Fubuki

Fubuki New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Hiroko┬░
    Level:
    Guild:
    NiteWalker
    OK sir I am planning to have a combination like (Shinobi)Sea fire+(Raven)Claw bite+(Storm rider)Gear blade(spam)

Ohh oo

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    Sounds good if you're going for the typical Rogue (not using any INT based skills from Shinobi). Only use Sea Fire to fake attacks - you can use it to attack as well during PvP but most of the time use it to fake your movements. Sea Fire is pretty weak compare to skills like: The Rising, Hawk Assault, Backstorm, Tree Spear, Dirgebringer.

4. Fubuki

Fubuki New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Hiroko┬░
    Level:
    Guild:
    NiteWalker
    Ohh i haven't seen a shinobi in PvP I think I am going to see it

5. kcma

kcma Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ekualo
    Level:
    With that amount of MATK, could you give me a rough estimate on how much damage you do with Shinobi's Int/MATK based skills on players or mobs (really dont care, just give me figures). Thanks

6. Roster605

Roster605 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Daisung
    Level:
    This class is a bit difficult to play as. I haven't figured out what rouge skill to use while waiting on the cool downs and now I'm curious if this class has a hidden skill or not.

7. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Come on. There is literally a thread on it 3 lines right above you. (And I just learned how to turn words into links.)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Roster605

Roster605 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Daisung
    Level:
    you need to chill. Go read the thread and you'll see that no one knew at that time whether or not shinobi has a hidden skill.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    *sigh*
    This was on the first page.
    EDIT: Though the info about Tree Spear being used as Master Skill is noted on a later page.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Roster605

Roster605 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Daisung
    Level:
    That's fine and all but that thread is 2 years old. I figured I wouldnt get a reply :/

11. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    There are people still running around the forums. Someone would have answered your question. (Even if the answer was on the first page....) It becomes a problem when a thread is made on every small question. That's why it's encouraged to read before making threads.

• Agree Agree x 1