1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rusty Black Box

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by AlCrazyboy, Oct 3, 2019.

1. AlCrazyboy

AlCrazyboy New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Korkou
    Level:
    Guild:
    CheckMate
    I got tired of looking through thread by thread but what is the "Collectable" item "Rusty Black Box" used for it is it just to be sold i mean i have its description but that leaves me with another question " How do I open it and with what? " so I'll just ask here like an Idiot even tho i started playing Avabel years ago i still cant figure out the "Rusty Black Box". Someone help my stupid self....

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Rusty Black Box is a mat for a item box (forgot converted name) you need 1x shining key and iirc 30x shining crystals in addition to the box and gold. I never had any luck w/ them but they drop assorted relics including boss mats (can't confirm crystal) if you want to make it go to one of the synth npcs (idk which w/ the new categories)

3. AlCrazyboy

AlCrazyboy New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Korkou
    Level:
    Guild:
    CheckMate
    thank u silver that helps ill be sure to look into that now i got to figure out thisred pill mission for floor 3 iv had for a year now cause i can never get the 3 red pills lmao

4. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Aye, she can be tricky after awhile I carried red pills on my toons XD 3, 9, & 12 (idr if she appears only after completing previous set) good luck w/ the black boxes

5. AlCrazyboy

AlCrazyboy New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Korkou
    Level:
    Guild:
    CheckMate
    lol ya thats true but now i feel stupid for goin all over hell and back i forgot i could make red pills...-_-