1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rogue Stats 2019

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by TheRockSays, Dec 27, 2018.

1. TheRockSays

TheRockSays New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    TheRockSays
    Level:
    we have this nice new update which allows us to reset status. I am wondering what the most optimal rogue stats are in this new stat format. I have asked around and someone named Cupid told me DEX has a much smaller affect than it used to. Cupid told me in order to get 100% Crit rate nowadays I need 4K DEX. Is this true?
    My main question then is if someone could give me up to date information on the best Rogue stats. Is full STR still the best with about 100 DEX? Is full DEX the move now? Any help would be much appreciated.

2. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    Can't say the max on crit is 4k,nor can I suggest a full STR build.

Dex - affects Crit rates & Crit Resistance(not to have a crit on yourself)
    Str - adds a set amount per point investsed towards min/max attack.
    Dex is still a reliant as ever,don't doubt this. Some say the skills make it less effective then before,but every class as it's if and or butts.
    Literally,if you want a "meta" build,you won't find one optional for both PvP or the tower in one. It's a pick one deal with the other.
    Other then that,I say for rouge mininal Str is required,as adding 1 point of Str (up to 200 during the test) only added 1min-1max on my Leg Sol. This could be a weapon concern tho,as I have yet to test this on my ranger since I revamped it after the reset. It lost 80 str,but I didn't feel a huge drop in my critical damage.

3. TheRockSays

TheRockSays New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    TheRockSays
    Level:
    I tested some stuff myself. I also got info in game. It appears the meta for PVE is 500 DEX 300-400 STR and rest VIT. Unless you are really good at dodging. Then maybe put the rest into STR. All I know is that 500 DEX is necessary.

4. KengVue

KengVue New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    KengVue
    Level:
    My current Rogue/Storm Crow
    Hope this helps!

LVL:210
    All Mevius Gear Lvl: 260+
    HP:46456
    SP:11110 (4x SP Mevius Ring 280) I used rift 280 on the rings for longer farming.

With 40% attack speed, 10% critical, HP 15%,SP 10%. RE-ORBS attached

STATS + Sharing CASE RUNES
    STR: 920 + 92
    INT: 1+ 50
    VIT: 101+ 80
    MEN: 1 + 42
    DEX: 547 + 104

I'm currently doing 3000-6000 damage AVERAGE with RE Raven Dagger skill....farming attack move. But with Awaken Raven Dagger skill I'm hitting about 5000-8000 damage to Floor 45 monsters. Hope that helps...I haven't tested full DEX or FULL STR yet....maybe when I'm lvl 280, which is very tedious to lvl up unless you wanna burn out your phone like some ppl leaving it up auto farming for 24/7.

Flaw, still can't PVP....The only ones that are in PVP are lvl 270+ ppls who are doing test....don't mess with em. They'll killl you.
    lol most damage I've done as a noob is about 2k to em...

• Like Like x 1