1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rogue skills, builds, and stats (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by sprkuy, Jul 29, 2013.

1. aleph

aleph Active Member

Maybe you need to complete the floor 24 quests. I thought the reward was for simply reaching that floor but my achievement log says "Celebration for completing Mikagura Battlefield." (Mikagura is the name of f24).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    It's within a reward in your Achievements (book). You have to go to the last page somewhere...in either Player Achievement or Advance Achievements.

EDIT: It was in Play Record Achievement. Last page (3rd page), called "Restatus Scroll R" with the by aleph's quoted description.

EDIT2: Also.... This is going off-topic; back to Rogue topic~!!

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  3. Speedy

Speedy New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Speedy
    Level:
    so, this have been in my mind for the past few weeks, debuster or assassin? I'm currently Level 44 and close to being Level 50. Ik that at lv50, we can unlock advance classes but I'm just curious on, which first advance class is the best for starters? I know Sr (storm raider) is good for aggressive players since it literally CHASES people but I dislike being overly-aggressive. (P.s my main goal is to become an assassin) Also I've read (on 1 specific thread) that having multiple advance classes does us no good since when we rebirth we can only take like 1 class or some sort idk. All the other class I have no interest in except for Assassin but some says that having Assassin as your 2nd advance class would do us better since one of the first advance class will have a useful skill to bring with it. Debuster sounds like a complex class to use since you have to have good timing etc, but I head it's really good if you can master it. So I was previously thinking going straight for assassin but right now I'm having second thoughts. If someone don't mind, can they throw some facts at me and give me their personal opinion?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anthony Pham

Anthony Pham New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNT91
    Level:
    Yeah, 7 swords skill will be perfect on rebirth from assassin class

5. Joeyashields

Joeyashields New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    Anyone done a build with a rogue having vitality being a focus. I hear rogues can be over powered by warriors a lot due to health so what if a rogue somewhat focuses vitality? Anyone done this and would it be worth it for pvp and even pve? Example of a build would be maybe something like 80 vit, 80 dex and rest str.

6. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Well considering rogues by defult have the second highest base hp and vit gives a % based on the base hp amount, vit is almost as strong to use with rogue as warrior. However because rogue has always had overall higher dps compared to warriors thier main stat str was more valued then vit. I favor vit men and dex over average melee builds. This is the result of one of those builds.

Notice i landed a fair many blows but because (mostly due to my petty weapon) I couldnt do more then his natural regen. Though you should keep in mind how often you know you can land a blow on someone. If your aim sucks, try and improve it. If your evasion is poor then invest in vit. If your aim is great add str. If you are good at both then you can choose wither to cover your weaker of the two or further boost either your overall damage or survivability. I choose survivability cause if i live longer i do more, if they cant kill me its humiliating.

7. Joeyashields

Joeyashields New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    Yeah. Seems decent. ive just decided to start a rogue then so I can give him some good vit. I just didn't know if it could work out well or not. I mainly just like the idea of a somewhat you could call "tankier" rogue. Still doing the tricks and damage and such but able to take damage close to that of a warrior who does dps. Thank you for your reply.

8. The-Joker

The-Joker New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wrath
    Level:
    I was surfing and didn't see any but, I was wondering if anyone has tested it yet to see which skills have the best dps( damage dealt and time to cast/recast all taken into consideration. If not I may look into this later, however if someone has info please share.
    Also, I'm more curious about PVE not PVP (PVP you cant rely on hitting them the entire time so you would use big hitting skills with bad dps- not my style)