1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rogue skills, builds, and stats (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by sprkuy, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Fubuki

Fubuki New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Hiroko°
    Level:
    Guild:
    NiteWalker
    Hi, Thank you for the advise i will try it

2. RogueGirly

RogueGirly New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    hey guys.i am right now a rogue level 23 and dont knw whether i should skill dex or str or if both which one more. can you suggest me a build please? i would like to have maximum damage output since my brother is a healer and heals me.

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    If you cant afford 8+ star gear end game and want max dps. Full str then dump the rest on dex.

Take some time to read all threads related to rouge based builds and decide what you want for your self.

• Like Like x 2
  4. alessio95

alessio95 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ryoma
    Level:
    Bro excusemy i want a rouge int type! What is the best advanced class with matk based skills?

• Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Posting in THREE different threads with the same question. Thats a no no. Could be considered spam from a few to a fair amount of us.

Read the the threads, use the serch bar. Dont be bloody LAZY.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ...............Da......*Stops self* I found his Posts in 2 Threads but there another one?!.............Reminds me of another Forum member that did that.
    Read the Threads there only 1 Adv Class that has Matk Skills in it for Rogues

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Aylward

Aylward New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Aylward
    I'm a street,dex,vit,men hybrid(vit and men from passives and guild) I'm about to hit lvl 50, and I need to know what adv class would work for my build, I'm more of a pve, I do pvp sometimes, but I'm more pve.

8. Fadehart

Fadehart New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Fade
    Level:
    Hi guys, I started my rouge a few days ago, and Im getting confuse of what weapon most of the ppl use in-game. Should i use Dagger or Sword? Im using 1sword/1dagger right now. Ty inadvance.

9. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    ummmm fadeheart, well, theres alot of choices. most rogue advanced class skills are usable with a 1 hand sword and dagger, and the choices for rogue are either 1 hand sword dagger, two 1 hand swords, or two daggers. IMO, the best choice though is dagger. only because there are some REALLY good skills that ONLY allow dual daggers, such as assassins twin rumble. basically the entire advanced class of assassin is based on dual daggers, because the passive only benefits those who have dual daggers. there are other skills in other classes that only can be used with dual daggers, such as the new raiden class (i think..?) but yeah pretty much any skill and class can be used with dual daggers on a rogue. I started using dual daggers as soon as I could too cx most decide to use 1 h swords for as long as they can before they start getting to the classes that need daggers, only because of their preferabilty to 1 h swords, but yeah, your best bet, IF you want to master EVERY class and want to be able to use every skill effeciently, would be dual daggers. its what most late game rogues use too I think, again due to some classes needing only dual dagers. hope this helps :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fadehart

Fadehart New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Fade
    Level:
    That really helps man! Thank you :)

11. Cyrus Xanarius

Cyrus Xanarius New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    『Sub01』
    Level:
    I'm currently lvl 26 Rogue and i'm having a hard time beating monsters so my questions are:
    Dagger or 1H sword?
    What stat build should i do? (For playing solo)
    Which skills should i use?

• Old Old x 1
  12. GTR

GTR New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    Read the thread from the beginning. It was discussed a number of times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Akio

Akio New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ★落下影★
    I really don't think this skill is that good I'm lvl 35 at the moment so can u plz tell me y it might be useful later on?(I don't like wasting jexp on a skill that's mediocre aswell as it will take up a skill slot)

14. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Rumble-Vain,-Kill-Drive,-Hiding(the-Times-I-use-this-Skill-so-I-wouldn't-Die-from-Floor's-Mobs-is-several-times-actually)-Quick-Move,-Duplex-that-what-I-can-think-of-from-the-top-of-my-Head-besides-Venom-Blast.

15. bokkuro

bokkuro New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Bokkuro
    Level:
    Hi guys, I wanna be a ninja. So I chose rogue. But I read here in the forums that shinobi is INT type. I'm already 52 and is STR,DEX type so... My question is, is there any other way to restat other than the scroll that cost gems? Or does a STR DEX shinobi work?(in your experience). And another follow up question. I read somewhere here that there are such things as "hidden skills" unlocked by maxing out skills. Is there a hidden skill for basic classes? Or does it only apply to advanced ones?
    I'm maxing out all my rogue skills before I advance a class to see. But it'll take a while so I'm asking.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. aleph

aleph Active Member

The achievement reward for reaching floor 24 in the main tower is a Restatus Scroll R. The "R" means that it can't be traded and can't be listed in the stall.
    There is no hidden skill for the basic classes. Some advanced classes don't have a hidden skill, but I don't know which rogue classes do and don't. That info is probably buried somewhere on the forums. You could also look things up on the Hong Kong Avabel Wiki (assisted by google translate if you don't read Chinese).

As for your question about STR DEX shinobi, I can't answer specifically in regards to rogues, but my experience playing INT based advanced classes of creator with a STR build, and STR based acolyte classes with an INT build is that although they are workable, they aren't always very effective. A lot of it depends on your weapon, though.

@bokkuro Edited to add the link for Hong Kong Avabel Wiki rogue page: http://www.hkgavabel.wiki/career/rogue

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. bokkuro

bokkuro New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Bokkuro
    Level:
    Thank you so much. The info about the scroll at floor 24 is especially helpful. I guess I'll rush there. :)
    If it's not effective, I'll just restatus then. Thanks again!

18. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. bokkuro

bokkuro New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Bokkuro
    Level:
    Th
    Thanks! I read them. :) I understand that most of the other advanced classes rely on STR/DEX, and I can take an active skill from them if I max them out. And since shinobi only has 2 INT based skills, it's ok if I carry on as a STR rogue and still end up a shinobi? As long as I use daggers for MATK. BTW I just recently advanced for the first time and went with storm raider (I couldn't get my hands on an INT orb5). So far I'm loving the spinning Blade thing! Thank you for your help! :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Duel Wielding Debuster

Duel Wielding Debuster Blader (rb:Bla,Sti,Cru,Pal,Gla,DKn,FBr,Sam)

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kyu
    Level:
    Guild:
    LOVELESS
    I just got to f24. How come I didn't get a Restatus R?