1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rogue skills, builds, and stats (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by sprkuy, Jul 29, 2013.

1. -null-

-null- Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    We were talking about rush..
    Rumble Vain is our gold skill.. no.. even more.. i'm in adv. class and it's still in my first page skills.. it's our platinum skill!
    Your aim should be:
    1) Rumble Vain lv10
    2) Kill Drive lv5 (this is our card up the sleeve)
    3)/4) Quick Move lv5 or Duplex lv5 (Those one will get you be an asskicker)
    Then you should learn: Hawk Assault, Cast Viper, Hiding and Dodge Dagger accourding to your playstyle.. ALL the others are not needed:
    -Poison Kife is too slow.. our skills are all fast-attack.. this one will let enemies kill you.. and it's a easy-to-dodge skill
    -Venom Blast drains too much sp and though it has a large AoE it's usually not used from Rogues..

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I use vonem blast, its aoe range is deceptive so i land a fair amount of hits with it. It is also a good way to posion others for targets that dont like to take a lot of damage.

Please dont sound so opinionated when you post skills like that x.x

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I use Venom Blast as well.

4. -null-

-null- Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Hahah.. okok.. so that's a good fail..
    It was my opinion for a level 30 rogue..
    I tried Venom blast myself when i was on 30-35 and i found it so expansive in term of sp.. and not so strong as other skills rogue have.. maybe i'll start using it again now..
    I'll edit it then.. Thank you for your advice.. i have still a lot to learn ^.^

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Vengix

Vengix New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    _Vengix_
    Level:
    I am a Rogue, Lvl.46, I use dual swords and want to continue using them. My stats are str 41 and dex 42(my motto is dex>str, for delivering crits) So plz help me choosing adv Class where I can keep using swords and use most of the adv skills. Thank you in advance

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
  6. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Sorry, but you are out of luck. Dual swords is nothen more then for looks for a rouge. If you use a sword in your right hand you cant access a the adv classes skills.

However for the time being you can use all ofstorm raider and raven's skills. So you cam be them for the time being.

7. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Raven that the only Adv Class that doesn't have Dagger, Dual Dagger, and/or Matk Skill(s), Storm Raider and Debuster has Dagger Skill, Shinobi has 2 Matk Skills, Assassin and Raiden are Dual Dagger Adv Class, Raven is Atk with no Dagger Skills, Dual Dagger Skills, and no Matk Skills so you can use Dual Swords but after that Adv Class going to need to wield Dagger in Right Hand While can still use Sword in Left Hand for Sr+Db after that Sword becomes Obsolete.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Elucio

Elucio V-*.*-V

Class:
    Warrior
    That's right rogue with dual dagger is equal is pimpness²!
    No but it at least does something.Dual sword is only for lower level high dex builds to pump up a little damage output...

9. Vengix

Vengix New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    _Vengix_
    Level:
    all right, can you tell me which class shud I choose? not on weapon type but based on my stats, which adv class will be best for me?

10. June

June Guest

assassin

• Like Like x 1
  11. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Lols anyone that isnt matk (shinobi) your stats dont make to much of a difference when hindering or powering it up. Some players can add a crap ton of men to these classes and makem work in pve or pvp.

Le stats just tell how much damage you wanna do or how much hp/def/hp regain (same with men side)you wanna have. Dex at end game for pvp is more of a def factor agenst crits from other players and even then you will need 60+ to stop a fair amount crits.

12. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Best for you? I don't know an Adv Class you can do with your Stat Build might have Trouble with Debuster+Shinobi tho cause it Skills are 1-2 Hits Except Shinobi's Whirlwind Slash it 3-4 Hits while other Adv Classes has Multi-Hits Skills.
    I would Suggest you go for Storm Raider and/or Raven First.

13. Fubuki

Fubuki New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Hiroko°
    Level:
    Guild:
    NiteWalker
    Hi,

I am actually new here but I am having kinda trouble leveling my rogue in rush.So my real question is what Stat,Skills build should I do because I can only kill 25-50+ kills in rush even I have 3star weapon.

And what class is better Storm Raider or Raven

14. Sid!!

Sid!! Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    You will mostly use rumble vain, dodge dagger and kill drive. Just don't use poison stab, that skill will put you nowhere. For the stats, it will depend on how you want to build you rogue. Max your weapon if it's not yet maxed. Grind floors too, if you think that rush is too hard for you atm. :3 Just remember to on Planning.

Both class is good and strong. But I advise you to go storm raider first to get gearblade (good in pve/pvp), in the long run it will come down to what you want. Better check the threads on storm raider and raven to know the information on each class and help you pick what you want to go first.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    And hawk assult lol. Overkill mobs in rush like boss. Sometimes accidently kill steal other people mobs xD
    Just need to be careful.:p

• Like Like x 1
  16. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    lol @Oceanmk Don't be a Rogue Stay on the path;).
    Anyway just as the First 2 Post above mines say also......Raven is Better than Storm Raider as Raven has Claw Bite(Front AoE+Debuff(Def+Mdef)Skill) in which it can make Storm Raider's Gear Blade+Any other Attack Skills do more Dmg plus Claw Bite Range can kill Just as much if not more in Rush than Gear Blade Can but yeah it depends on you.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Lol Leo, i'm multi-class XD

Going Storm Raider soon. This gonna be fun :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Fubuki

Fubuki New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Hiroko°
    Level:
    Guild:
    NiteWalker
    Hi,
    Thank you for The Advise I will Try my Best to Master both of Storm Rider and Raven. And one quick question Should I master Raven firstto get Claw Bite or Storm Rider first to get Gear Blade? And one more thing The Planning novice skill Doesn't work on mine when I use it my game will be DC and After I recconect Its like I didn't learn
    It so I can't use it
    Thanks you for the Advise Sid

19. Sid!!

Sid!! Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    You're welcome. Raven or storm raider whichever comes first, it's okay. In my case I went storm raider first because I don't have gold for DEX ORB 5 yet that time. xD And I think that storm raider is easier to master first, because the jexp requirement on raven skills are higher than normal. I haven't experienced the planning skill to be like that, so I can't really say anything about it. Sorry. :(

• Like Like x 1
  20. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Buying the planning skill and trying to use it right away will do that. Let it do a full recharge.

• Like Like x 1