1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rogue Skills+Build Ups

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by aovan, Oct 30, 2013.

1. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I did testing on that skill again with a stop watch xD

C branch skill animation is 1.5 secs while A branch is 2 secs.
    C branch also has a cooldown of 2.5 secs while A branch has a cooldown of 2.1 secs (i know odd number but i redid it about 20 other times and that was my average between 2 secs and 2.2 secs).

Honestly both branches are fairly good, branch A can be only used for farming (cause thats all you really need for the most part) and branch C can be used to get all or most of your hits in quickly and escape out of range just as fast.

Just my two cents on the matter

2. Anon001

Anon001 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Idk
    Level:
    Thank you for clearing that up ^^ was wondering.

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I am willing to do more testing like this (for now only basic class skills cause both my characters are lv 30...i miss my old characters. Gawsh darn you apple for being so messed up~!)

I would be more then happy to do this with adv classes to if someone supplyed me 4 reskill scrools for each adv class, but that needs to wait a while till i get my basic skills for ro and cr to max. (three to test them all and one to go back to my personal one).

4. matt_ag

matt_ag New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    matt_ag
    Level:
    gd
    h
    can u email me too? im curios coz im also as.tq

5. matt_ag

matt_ag New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    matt_ag
    Level:
    hye, i already master as class, what adv.class should i release after that? btw, my 1st adv.class was assassin.. can u give some tips?tq.

6. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Raven, Storm Raider then after choosing one of those go do the other one then Debuster and Shinobi last

• Like Like x 1
  7. matt_ag

matt_ag New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    matt_ag
    Level:
    thanks man for quick respond :) what if i skip raven and pick storm rider as my 2nd adv. classes?

8. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Skipping Raven means Not having Claw Bite and Raven Dagger and not Choosing one of those as Master Skill Going with Storm Raider you get BullTrap the Poison Skill , Gear Blade, and Dagger Lance. Claw Bite Nerf DEF & MDEF so Having it as Master Skill Lets all your Skills Do more Damage and another Skill to your Arsenal. While any of Storm Raider Skills just add an Skill to your Arsenal.

9. raditzaa

raditzaa New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Vierzeh
    Level:
    Guild:
    MOLODOZ
    Hello i'm newbie, i still don't understand what is a, b, c, please explain thank you

10. theshielder

theshielder New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Hi fellow newbie! i'm not that experienced but i can answer your question ^^
    a b and c are branches you get on some skills once you got them to level 5.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. raditzaa

raditzaa New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Vierzeh
    Level:
    Guild:
    MOLODOZ
    ah i get it now, thank you so much hope we'll meet in game :D and you can help me hehehe

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. dxfury

dxfury Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    DxFury
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I am new to the game and did not know a thing about these types, I have increased the Type A of Hide by mistake or may be not do these types open right from the beginning? Coz my hide is just level 1, What do I do now? Can I inc. the other types later? Or will it be waste of skill points? Please explain me the pros and cons of Type A properly.

13. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Pros:
    1.It Increase Hiding Effect So you stay Longer in Hiding.
    2.By Staying Longer in Hiding you Use Less SP Just remember how long Hiding Time is and you be Good.
    3. more Time means more Recuperating/Thinking/Being able to Move while your Target is Shooting Blindly or Slashing, Casting either way they Wasting SP.
    that pretty much it without being Redundant Hiding Longer means Less SP for Casting it, More Time to Think/Regen/Manipulating like how you want to Start your Suprise Attack on them or you just want them to keep wasting their SP it up to you.

Cons:
    1. It only Increase Hiding Effect
    2. it only does half of what Type C does as such it doesn't Increase your Movement Speed.
    3. Hiding makes you Slow cause your Hiding so it like being in a Crouching Position.
    4.yes you can use Quick Move to increase your Speed in Hiding Type A but Type C is just better than Type A & C as it Increase 2 things and doesn't make you Weaker in the Process CoolDown and SP is just increase which is fine cause it effects is Longer than it CoolDown time and SP is not a Problem as Said Knowing how long it last and SP is Fine.

14. adrian e martinez

adrian e martinez Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    DOOM
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    What's the maximum dex cap for the passive skill duplex ? Anybody tested out max dex ? What's the maximum number of hits duplex creates? I have read it's like 7 or 8 hits but at what dex rate before going strength

15. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Rumble vain normally 4 hits with duplex up to 8 but will require at least 160 dex. I have tested but rare accasions. With 7 swords up to 14 hits. All depend on dexterity, BTW dexterity not too reliable need roserres orb to suppliment critical rate for a dex build

16. adrian e martinez

adrian e martinez Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    DOOM
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    160 dex damn lol im planning on going double dagger. Wats ur dex at now& hit

17. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Actually "adrian e martinez, post: 47027, member: 16642"]160 dex damn lol im planning on going double dagger. Wats ur dex at now& hit[/QUOTE]
    Actualy when I was level 65 it was 174 but now it 168 , I would tell you more about my guild but it best for you to feel it and make a build on your play style, for all you know you might end up going for a str build

18. Fubuki

Fubuki New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Hiroko┬░
    Level:
    Guild:
    NiteWalker
    Is it OK to put least 10 VIT for rogue? Because I put 60str 60dex 10vit all +10 and I have good crit with it and I am following the "Assassin/Full potential" build of youre post I took Storm rider and becoming assassin just wondering if its OK to build it like that?

19. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    as long as the Build Suits your Style then it fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. BlackRaven

BlackRaven New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    got a question what if i have 10-15 in everything and 50 str 25 dex in level 50/ is it still okay?