1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rogue Skills+Build Ups

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by aovan, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Fire Power means increase in Damage it Does

2. Strife

Strife Drop a Hi if you meet me

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Strife
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    i believe more fire power means more damage and not related to any element, but i could be wroong so pls CMIIW :)

3. Bobby Natanael

Bobby Natanael Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ares81
    Level:
    Aww okay then thanks man

4. Bobby Natanael

Bobby Natanael Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ares81
    Level:
    Yea i thought it was added with elemental attack but its not:( it only adds power haha

5. zdostal

zdostal New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    adius
    Level:
    How do I chose a b or c

6. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    your Skills must be At Lv5 and when you Attempt to Lv it up to Lv6 you then will have a Option to Choose what Branch you want to take

7. zdostal

zdostal New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    adius
    Level:
    Ty

8. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    no problem

9. Fastblur

Fastblur New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    I donot like rumble vain B its so heavy to use. So I made another rouge with type C and its easy to chain it with other skill and faster too. You will not have problem hitting a moving target.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anon001

Anon001 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Idk
    Level:
    Don't usually write here, but I cannot find an answer to this question. I chose type A rumble vain..mistake? I'm using dual daggs and I feel I went wrong there, Not sure though..

11. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ah It up to you I usually Have Enough Jexp to where I can get almost all Skills to Lv6 before Lvling up above lvl 30 so i then know which Branch I want to take after I lvl past 30 also what Level are you? also What Branch you take is depended on your Play Style.

12. Netza

Netza New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    RayKal
    Level:
    I'd like an specific advice, i'm new in avabel and i'd like to know how to build a rogue, stats and skills the guild i'm in now gives me +10 all stats, all i wanna know is how to build my básic stats and what r the best skills for rogué til lvl 30 an future planning on avance to assasin, hope someone can help me with this.

13. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Like in all mmorpgs thier is generally no "best" stat builds for everything in game, you either choose to play as support, damager dealer or a tank type class (the three main builds of any rpg). While I am unsure of others I found some sub class builds for rogue that purely depend on play style mixed with user skill. Lol im rambling, anyway for a damage dealer build the common apporch is full str and often the rest on dex (150+10 str and 58+10), as well some throw in like 20-40 vit in substitute of a lil dex or str for survivability. Less rogues choose a full dex build thinking criting often will help but when it often hinders them, they will often restat later down the road. Even less rogues decide to take a tanky route which is often full vit and the rest on either/mix between dex and str. Now thier is always middle ground between those common builds for rogue. I belive @Leo Striker uses one.

I for one dont use any conventional methods with my stat builds but it works very well and I can a few fourm-mites and players conferm that lol.

Id personaly suggest you make a dummy account and lv him either to 30 or something higher if you want to play with more stat points then 58 and try a few things and find what fits you personly...Sooooo many players with thier first and often thier secend character have some form of messed up stat that they dont like and wanna change becuase they never bothered to try it for them selfs and followed blindly to others suggestions.

14. Netza

Netza New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    RayKal
    Level:
    Ty very much, really helpfull, i apreciate it.

15. Anon001

Anon001 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Idk
    Level:
    Currently this character is 50. The type i went with has almost instant cooldown and is very flexible in how fast i can chain another skill or dodge/roll which isnt bad,but i wasnt sure if it was a bad idea picking type A.. also thanks for the reply.

16. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    only Branch I consider to be Bad is SP Branch............just no................it a waste yet I'm curious on how many Pick that Branch tho and then I be liike........."you know you could of done other things instead of doing that right?". and no problem.

17. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    hey hey hey, nu.. I like the sp branches for the most part cause a fair amount of them often have a shorter cooldown or some other perk. Buuuuuut yea if it is just the sp decrease by its self...its often not worth it.

18. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    that what I mean the Just Decreasing SP as such I call them SP Branch other Version of them are Saver Types that does other things besides Decreasing SP.

19. Anon001

Anon001 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Idk
    Level:
    I see..well, worst comes to worst ill just buy a reskill hah. Anyways thanks for the help,appreciate it,sir!

20. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    no Problem glad to help and remember one of my Guildmate who use to have a Rogue choose that Branch and Likes it I choose Type C cause it was the 2 half of the other branches was Faster than Fire Power and dealt more Damage than Type A