1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rogue Builds

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by VashX, May 23, 2013.

1. vandervenn

vandervenn Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    NADE
    Level:
    hello, i am new here. I am currently work on my rogue lvl 24, up untill now, i have 51+2 Dex with no equipment (i reach that level within 1 day). so, can anyone give me a suggestion about fast leveling with getting big JEXP?

i have no gem and no money though T.T:(
    thx in advance :D

2. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/jexp-exp-guide-i-1st-5th-floors-with-50-system-bonus.368/

I suggest that you stay in 3rd floor until you reach lvl 30. Kill only Salamanders for maximum benefit of JEXP without levelling fast. After you reach 30, stay in 4th floor and kill only Lotuses until whatever lvl you want. I'm a lvl 53 Storm Raider, and I still train in 4th floor. Why? Maximum benefit of JEXP without levelling fast. Please, check out my guide. I've attached a link above in answering your request.

3. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    i did 1 point in STR and 1 point DEX so my damage would still increase and chances of Duplex activating increase as well IMG_0108.PNG

4. Aiva

Aiva New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Hey! I'm new to these types of games (I usually play FPS on PC). I have no idea what to spend my status points on... can you help me out? I'm a rogue and I just want maximum damage output in a short period of time (I think you call this DPS?) I've seen people putting everything into STR or DEX but it's not really one-sided when it comes to opinions about which is better.

Thanks!

5. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    If you want maximum Damage quickly then Full Str, Some Do Assassin Build, Str>Dex, Dex>Str, Full Dex Have been Proven to be Bad it random Dmg: 100-1000. From my View point Full Dex, and Full Str is not good every game I play rogues main stat was Str and Dex, and sometimes VIT. Those who are going for Full Dex and Full Str build is taking half of the Rogue's Strength, Str>Dex, Dex>Str is Fine, Assassin Build compare to Full Str and Full Dex is a better option. I'm Going Str=Dex, 10 Vit, 10 Men Doing this build takes time but it worth it lvl 64 I crit more and duplex more than i did with the Assassin Build. Rogue's Unique Passive Skill is Duplex that add in Dmg sometime i Duplex higher, lower or Equal to my Dmg. Duplex Show that Dex for Rogues are is just as important as Str is and it helps us do more Dmgs as Str Does for me Full Str build is for making other class being a Warrior without being the Warrior Class. It not for Rogues and the Theory of more than 40 in Dex lower you Crit Rate not really true for Rogues I have crit to 12##-10##. Okay Sorry I went Ranting after I answer your question. if you want Max Dmg then these build might be for you: Str>Dex, Assassin Build, and Full Str though I advice to not go with Full Str build, but it is up to you.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    Greetings, Aiva. I've started our own private conversation. Please check your messages, ^^. I will gladly help you there.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. pala-chan

pala-chan New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ouiooi
    Level:
    Hi. I'm a new player as well. Started 3 days ago. I'm now lvl 29 and I'm going to be unable to reset my skill and status anymore. So may I know the best stats and skills to spend my jexp on? Is rumble vain only enough for attack to be used until i advance class? Should I use the other jexp for passive skills like duplex and passive stats?

8. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ah you will always use Rumble Vain you keep on using till your Assassin and Switch it out for Twin Rumble and you Need to Max your Passive Skills in Basic Class and no Rumble Vain won't be the only Skill you use the other Skills get Replace with some of Advance Class's Skills Lv up your Skills to at least Lv6 except for Poison Knife that one is up to you only reason you lvl it up is to get the AoE Poison Skill also you need to lv up Hiding to Lv6 so you can get Kill Drive that your other AoE Skill. also remember to save 100k Jexp for Advance Class and have Sharp & Hard Crystals as well

• Like Like x 1
  9. pala-chan

pala-chan New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ouiooi
    Level:
    Ohhhh you mean that I need to level up the other skills before I can learn the skills in my advanced class? By the way I'm level 30 now. Can you advice me on best way to level up?

10. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    you should have your Skills at Lv6-7 and other Skills at Lv5. ah Go do Rush 1 then do Floor 4 Save the Floor Quests for when your Lvl 50 going to take longer Lvling up when you go Past Lvl 50 then it gets longer the Higher you Lvl up.

11. pala-chan

pala-chan New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ouiooi
    Level:
    Uhm what is Rush 1? And can you advice me on what job advancement to choose? If I want rapid melee attacks like rumble vain. Not magical or far range attacks..

12. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ah your a Rogue you have Different Skills so you can Adept to different Situations Debuster is Mid Range, Storm Raider Close-Mid Range(can be Far Range), Raven is Mid-Far Range, Shinobi Close-Long Range, Assassin is Close-Mid or Far each Advance Class Range can be Change as you master Advance Classes and have more Master Skills as such becoming more Adept. for 1st Advance Class it Storm Raider, Debuster, or Raven.

• Like Like x 1
  13. pala-chan

pala-chan New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ouiooi
    Level:
    Leo, can tell me how random dungeon works please? I'm on lvl 7 and the jexp the monsters give is only 7. So every floor monster gives the jexp according to the floor level ? Or does it get more than the floor level later?

14. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
  15. pala-chan

pala-chan New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ouiooi
    Level:
  16. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Character Status Shows the Average of both Weapons and shows that 1Pt Difference of Single Wielding a Weapon and Dual Wielding of the Same Weapons however if you Add Elements you see that your Character Status shows the same ATK & MATK But your Damage is Increase as such Character Status does not always Show the Correct Info cause some things are Hidden have you Add Elements to your 2 Weapons? also go and See the Damage Difference Between Single Wielding and Dual Wielding without Elements if you haven't added them to the weapons then After that go and add Elements and see the Damage Differences.

17. nacron99

nacron99 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    nacron
    Level:
    Guild:
    BlackFlag
    Leo what if I have only one element? I guess I can test but I have sword and dagger combo with fire on the dagger. Currently I'm an sr and I only equip my dagger when I'm using dagger lance. Which isn't a skill I always use.

18. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ah Sure but it has to be the same Type of Weapon it can't be Different Weapons and if you Sword+Dagger then if you don't use Dagger Lance a lot then why Have Dagger? Dagger Atk is Lower than 1h Sword's Atk and 1h Sword has no Matk so Dagger's Matk is cut in half

19. nacron99

nacron99 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    nacron
    Level:
    Guild:
    BlackFlag
    I started off with four star lvl 60 requirement dagger with fire. Then I found a four star lvl 60 requirement one hand sword in the stall for cheap. I mean like this guy forgot to type a zero cheap! So I started using that. I only go dual when I feel like using dagger lance. But I'm keeping the dagger in case I want to use it for db. I don't want to limit my options. But for lvl 80+ dungeon I need all the extra power I can muster, so one I have to go strictly one handed sword as I'm only lvl 64. I use dagger lance for PvP I'm sure your familiar with its effectiveness there or when I'm bored. BTW I took power type daggerlance nerfed my range but extra damage IMO balances high sp cost.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    • Old Old x 1
  20. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ah Nice and Honestly I use Dagger Lance a lot it was my Master Skill till I went to Raven after that Raven Dagger Replace Dagger Lance and switch to Gear Blade as Master Skill and yes Dagger Lance in PvP is good but I chose Far Distance that Long Range helps I do agree you need every Atk you can muster however I also say that from Db-Sr Dagger+1h Sword as I use all the Skills of each Advance Classes I been

• Like Like x 1