Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rogue' started by VashX, May 23, 2013.
Post up your rogue build and compare it to others.
where can i see the build of rouge..?
Ive been testing out full dex rogue so far its meh, im at lvl 32. I hit alot lower than normal rogues. If anyone has tried this build and a higher lvl than me let me know it works out, but i crit like crazy, and not to get into it i did some math, ad apparently later lvls you even out with a normal rogue.
For the guy above ssking for rogue builds, dont quote me on this but i heard you go all str till lvl40 then rest in dex.
Full Dex isn't viable at all. That's a bad build.
As a Rogue, you need to find the balance between Strength for damages and Dexterity for Criticals and Duplex's activation.
Full Strength untill level 40 is a bad idea: you will put 78 points in Strength for a total of 83 with your 5 base. 10 points more from the passives. Add 7 more in Strength to reach 90+10 for the +10 bonus on Attack.
Put 25 points into Dexterity to reach 40 Dexterity (25+5+10) and have the bonus in Criticals.
Which skills are you using and what's a must have for a rouge?
And what's better? 1h sword or a dagger?
The skills that I am using are the followings: Rumble Vain, Kill Drive, Hiding, Cast Viper and Dodge Dagger.
For PvE/PvM purpose, I use Rumble Vain which is your most important and damaging skill.
Kill Drive can be useful too.
The three others are useless except Dodge Dagger for Bosses.
For PvP, Kill Drive and Hiding are really useful. Kill drive is a skill that Will most likely always hit your target.
Hiding hide You from your target to give him a fatal hit.
Cast Viper is useful to slow ennemies, Dodge Dagger has a nice range. Rumble Vain is your main source of damage.
Poison Knife is really bad. You're a Rogue. You're relying on speed. It slows You too much.
Blast Venom is too much mana consuming. It's a bad skill.
Duplex and the passives are really important. Max them asap. Their Max level is 5.
I use a One-Handed Sword. Dagger is faster with less damages. Sword deal more damages but is slower.
You won't auto attack a lot on this game, because it's not the kind of game to auto attack all the way. More damages means more damages on your skills which is the best thing for your Rogue.
Thank you for your help.
Question. I have 40+11 dex. When you should i stop putting dex on my stat?
Yuuuuup! Awesome! Lmao thanks bro bro. ) i think imma have to go for str/vit this time, Just for survivability. Prolly just a couple tho. Thanks again
So I am doing the right thing. Thanks. ^_^
Im a level 49 rouge and followed the total 40 dex stat and im not happy with my crits, so i make it a total of 50 and somehow gave me a better crit count. Im using lvl 40 Mail Break dagger anyway, i want my rouge in a flashy action. if the 20 boost bonus is real then mebbe ill close my dex to 60.
so its different from the 10s bonus on str? i mean total 60, so if i get bonuses from guild (5) then my passive (5) then acce mebbe (4) so ill put 46 or 50.
I am very new to this game. However I've been reading almost all the threads related or relevant to ROG & WR. In the end i choose ROG.
Currently my builds are :-
STR 28 + 1 (Passive Vit + 1)
Vit 5 + 0
Dex 14 (allocated 9 points) + 6 (Passive Dex + 2[not enoufg JExp), 2 rings [dex + 2 x 2])
Hit = 21 (supposedly to be 20 (as per dex stats points but dont know why it become 21, i believe its bonus due to 20 dex caps)(correct me if I'am wrong)
Am I on the right track???
As I've mentioned that I'ved been reading almost all the threads quite number of times, I am actually getting more and more confuse to the definition of right builds. Frankly, I am quite convinced with some threads/post by "Tammy, Night & etc" that to allocate the stats more mainly STR and 2ndly allocate a total number of 20/40/60/80/etc for DEX (Including all add-ups by passive & rings & etc).
Just to confirm whether is that the right way???
After going thru those crit chance / crit lock calculations & etc, I frankly cant understand any further as I am really a newbie. Therefore would like to ask advise from all of you senior player that should i continue the stats point allocation by mainly STR , 2ndly to DEX according to total number by caps of (20/40/60/ etc)???
Besides that, should I allocate a lil bit of points for vit as well??? or just acquire & level the Passive Vit skill will do enough????
3) To confirm, the stats points caps meant by u all is example:- base 16 (allocated 11 stats point) + 4 (adds up from skill & accessories) = 20. And so on for 40/60/80/etc...Is that right????
4) Skills that is important where I need to level up (to what level will do best/sufficient) for pvE & pvP???
Really need a overall guide & advise for me to continue leveling & upgrading without mistakes from u all...
Thank you so much for the advise and help... In that case without doubt i will breakthrough the level 20 and hard lvling...Previously has been stopping at level 20 being afraid of the stats point unable to reset at 21. Tq...
JeYo it depends on what you WANT your build to be, but it doesn't have to be only one certain way to be good some rogues put all of their points into DEX, while some do all into STR, and there's some like Yojiahbo said that puts their points into INT so they continually use skill attacks nonstop. Me personally being a Rogue, I've put most of my points into STR and DEX (with a few more into STR than DEX because I just want to be ready and able to still kill my targets when I DON'T crit) because I felt that I wasn't doing enough damage which was the cause of my deaths most of the time. Besides that though I DID put some points into VIT to increase my overall health and one or two every so often into INT mainly to just be sure that I would have some defense against foes that use magic. Now to answer your questions:
1) If you're doing enough damage to kill your targets and STILL have enough health, then YES I believe you're on the right track. Now if you're NOT able to do that yet, then I suggest
strengthening your armor at the blacksmith
practicing and learning how to use the evade button and WHEN to use it; there's certain attacks that have an animation to it that gives you enough time to evade it before the target releases it's attack
putting some points into VIT (one or two is fine) so that your health AND defense rise
2) Like I said, there is no "right" build however there ARE builds that more effective than others. It also has to do with your playing style like I as a Rogue evade attacks as much as possible by using the evade buttons so I don't count on being hit often which leads to me not putting many points into VIT whereas people who DON'T like using the evade button are FORCED to either always be using potions or putting points into their VIT in order to stay alive3) I'm not sure if I'm answering your question how you want it to be answered right now or if I'm just confused on what you're asking, but yes that's how the points are added up. Like if you have your VIT at 10, and your armor provides VIT +2 and you upgraded your VIT in the skills section which adds two points then you'll have a VIT of 14. Every 20 points though you get a bonus one so if I'm correct then you'll have 21 if you upgraded your 14 by 6 points (it equals 20) but since you get a bonus point every 20 points (20/40/60) then that's where your 21 would come from instead of 204) Most Rogue skills are good in my opinion and can be used in some sort of strategy with the exception of Poison Dagger which kind of defeats the purpose of a Rogue's speed since Poison Dagger has a long animation after you use it. That doesn't mean to rule it out completely though, because I'm sure it's poisoning effect can be useful if used with skills like cast viper which stuns/slows your enemy which would give you enough carry out your attack. Its all a strategy though, and everyone just needs to find the one that's best for them. One person could claim that one strategy is the best while the WHOLE Avabel community could claim its another strategy that's the best, but there's always more than one strategy to go with and who knows, your OWN original strategy could be the new best strategy to use! My advice is to work some out yourself and see which ones work best for YOU, but to actually answer your question, I first auto attack my opponent a few times (basic attack) and after the third auto(basic) hit I use Hawk Assault which gets me behind my foe after hitting them where I use Rumble Vain to do most of my damage. More advice that I have is to upgrade Rumble Vain as much as you can because that'll most likely be your most effective skill (its also a skill you get at the beginning of the game which is a big help for you too)SO just do your best, and best of luck! Feel free to ask me or anyone else here if you have any other questions, we'll be happy to answer them ^^
sorry its a bit late, I started writing it a few days ago but never got to it so i guess someone else helped you which is good but here it is anyways c:
As a starter to the game and a pursuer of the rogue class what is a basic build guideline I should follow? I read the posts but I am confused and could really use some assistance on this.
Well, what I did was STR/DEX build. So, my DEX in raw points (without guild bonuses/passive skills bonuses) is 30. After you made it into 30, focus on STR.
For skills I recommend focusing on Rumble Vain, Dodge Dagger, Kill Drive and Quick Legs. When I was starting the Rogue class, I followed the guide posted in this forum, however, I regretted learning Cast Viper, waste of JEXP. So, if I didn't learn Cast Viper, both of main offensive skills Rumble Vain and Dodge Dagger should have been maxed. But I only managed to max Rumble Vain before I changed to an advance class. So, my suggestion is, learn the following skills. Numbers in brackets are the numbers you should try to get by the time you reach Lvl. 50.
- Poison Stab(3)
- Rumble Vain(10)
- Throw Daggers(3)
- Dodge Dagger(10)
- Kill Drive(5)
- Quick Legs(at least lvl 3)
- STR/ DEX/ VIT/ HP/ SP Gain(5)
Well, hope this helps.
Got 80 dex on my rogue. I guess i need to ge it to lv70+ for my build to pay off. It sucks atm.