1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rip Avabel , Hello farming simulator

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Skerii, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Skerii

Skerii New Member

So........ they just continue to update new floors , release some new skills just like that forever? The game now feel like a farming simulator really... no new content for many years, no comeback for the STALL , peoples auto farming like a bot on tower all day. Asobimo pls remake the game, i miss the old avabel.

2. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    gotta say though, its not like its all about that, theres still a lot to do like tdm, gvg, tower scramble, etc. so you'll need to keep improving your gears which still takes a long time.
    idk i just think its better than just abandoning the game and stop updating? lol

3. Skerii

Skerii New Member

Those are pvp and you can play that infinite. Pve side really fun and have so much potential back then with the raid and random dungeon. They could have add something like a abyss place when u go all over 100f of random dungeon , updating the raid with good boss mechanic , more creativity on the main tower rather than just mobs and boss every floor but nope... they delete all of that and also the stall which make gold not value as it used to be anymore , i do the 3f quest yesterday as they renew it and i have instant 6m gold lmao.

4. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Highly doubtful they will reinstate the stall and random, but they could update parallel with floors they didn't add. As for the gold gain, my personal theory is since it costs more to be competitive and steadily progress in floors they made it easier with the lack of stall. But me personally I'm having fun building up gp for guild room and working in my room (now lvl 20) What I'm saying is pve can still be enjoyed even if they only have fetch and kill quests.

5. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    It’s not all just auto farm. It became less of a farming simulator after this anniv. update. You only need 1 character to farm giving you more time to actually work on your character. There’s always orb dungeons and resist dungeons that is tough with an uncoordinated party and low BP.

6. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    haha yeah with the DK update now its not whole day dk with all our characters. less alts in game now, and more time for our main

7. winterss.

winterss. New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    winterss.
    Level:
    Sorry I’m just returning to the game after a while, what did they change about dk?

8. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Aside from reward changes (1gem is directly awarded at 30k still) its now bound as a account reward and no exp/jexp is rewarded. And the rewards got better too.

• Like Like x 2