1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Revenger's Mausoleum - Vampire

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by Reonen Zeruel, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    Sup guys, Mima here, in this post I will talk about Vampire. So, let's get to the point! (*^*)7.
    [​IMG]
    Class Info & Requirements:
    Vampire: An Advanced Class that has an ancient monster within - siphons enemies' HP on strikes.

- 35x Hard Crystals
    - 35x Sharp Crystals
    - You need to be Lvl 50 or higher.

Bloodsucker (Passive: Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle): Siphons enemies' HP on strikes - each leech is based on 1% of your total HP.

Drain (Active - STR Based, Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle. SP Used: 25): Summon servants and drains the HP of those who are hit. Element: None
    - Type A: Increases damage.
    - Type B: Decreases CD.
    - Type C: Increases HP absorb rate. (Drained HP are 3% based on your max HP)

Crimson Claw (Active - STR Based, Dagger, Knuckle. SP Used: 23): Slashes forward with sharp claw. Up to 3 strikes with additional inputs. Element: None

- Type B: Decreases SP.
    - Type C: Increases damage with consecutive strikes.

Grim Fang (Active - Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle. SP Used: 50): Enforces offensive and defensive stats by sacrificing HP.
    - Type A: Increases both offence and defence equally.

- Type B: Damage rate increase with less SP consumption**
    - Type C: Bestows user chance of invincibility for a several seconds. (Still heavily cuts HP).
    **Type B updated and change

Deadly Circle (Hidden - STR Based, Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle. Prerequisites: Drain Lv10,Crimson Claw Lv10, Grim Fang Lv10. SP Used: 34): Scorches the surroundings with crimson flame by sacrificing HP. Element: Dark

- Type B: Decreases CD.
    - Type C: Decreases HP cut rate.

My site's page for Vampire: http://reonenzeruel.wixsite.com/revengersmausoleum/vampire

Mimamoru R. Histoire
    IGNs: Hakuoro 8x Rebirthed Rogue and Allocer 2x Rebirthed Revenger.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Blaaaks

Blaaaks New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Blaaks
    Level:
    Ty so much sir :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    I just want to ask, is bloodsucker active by chance (percentage of gaining hp) or is it certain (every time attack is successful)?

4. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    Bloodsucker's leech is based on your max HP. It leeches 1%. So for example, if I have 17,000 HP, I'll leech 170. And the activation rate is based on number of hits - the more DPS skills, you have, the more it will activate.

I'm gonna make a thread for Cleaver and post a vid there, you'll see what I mean.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. izack

izack New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ICEMAN
    Level:
    Um what is the regular class to get this one?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Seriously...
    It's Revenger...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ajjj

ajjj New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kissme
    Level:
    I made a dex vit vampire and so far I actually like it a lot. between high Def and hp I rarely die even on f19 to f23. my regen is 70ish hp on its own and then another 70 hp per ticket wen my passive activates and just under 300 and 69 hp absorption from my drain skill (usually I hit 2 to 5 mobs so 700 to 2k hp drained). my skills are just so so level or I'd do more.

Drain skill is now lvl 9 (the 300 hp drain is from lvl 8)
    Claw lvl 3 but nvr use
    Buff skill lvl 7
    Passive lvl 8

I have 41 dex and 117 vit so I heal high but not every hit yet (probably between every 3 to 10 hits) since I have low dex til I rebirth. my hp is 8600 to 8800 depending wat ring I have on.hp or boss ring and def is roughly 340. I have 7 to 8* lv 60 armor and a champion knuckle 8* and 9* mdef shield on but not every gear is maxed yet.

Do to draining so much even at f20 I can be in the middle of mob groups and have very very small chance of dying without pots unless I really get cocky. my damage on 20s floors is around 400 to 600 a hit still so not super high but for not str and lvl 6 to 7 rev skills I don't think it's terrible since I tank very well and I never use sp pots (haven't use any since starting this character).

Ok I restat today after clearing floor 24 and did pure vit. currently 11.2k hp lv 66. I heal 359+59 with drain lv 9 and heal 89 per ticket passive lvl 8 but I did a test with a full dex vampire friend and he activated passive equal to me sometimes but half the time it was less then me not more so as of right now I think the passive is random not based on dex (I do the same if not more heals wen I restat to full vit now then wen I had dex) so other then crits dex isn't important like vit is to vampires.

I must also say it's kinda fun bring able to tank far more then higher lvl ppl I play with and heal high on my own.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    So what would be the recommended advanced class order to take? Also I'm kinda torn between full dex or full vit build anyone know the pros and cons? Oh and what weapon is recommended? Thanks mucho

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017