1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Revenger's Mausoleum - Phantom Gunner

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by Reonen Zeruel, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    Sup guys, Mima here, :v. And yeah, It's our Elfeen for Revenger, :v.
    Website: http://mimamorurevengerscastle.webs.com/phantom-gunner

Phantom Gunner (Lv50, 40x Sharp Crystals, 30x Hard Crystals and 1x DEX Orb 5): An Advanced Class that summons powerful magic bullets using dual guns - has the ability to change skills' attributes.

Blitz Impulse (Active - STR Based, Dual 1h Guns. SP Used: 17): Dashes to the enemy and quickly shoots vitals. Element: Dark
    - Type A: Increases damage
    - Type B: Adds magic attribute (increases your INT by 150 and makes your MIN/MAX MATK the same amount as well as changed the skill's attribute to INT based).
    - Type C: Holds both physical and magic attribute (Skill now becomes both STR and INT based while giving you 150 INT).

Growl Bullets (Active - STR Based, Dual 1h Guns. SP Used: 19): Shoots out bullets, holds the grudge of the dead. Element: Dark
    - Type B: Adds magic attribute (increases your INT by 150 and makes your MIN/MAX MATK the same amount as well as changed the skill's attribute to INT based).
    - Type C: Holds both physical and magic attribute (Skill now becomes both STR and INT based while giving you 150 INT).

Victim Rain (Active - STR Based, Dual 1h Guns. SP Used: 24): Summons countless dark guns and storms foes with evil bullets. Element: Dark

Death Roar (Active - STR Based, Dual 1h Guns. SP Used: 26): Opens the Gates of Hell and summons vengeful spirits. Element: Dark

Video:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    There was another thread posted here about this class. (LINK) I guess I state something of the things from there and the stuff I feel needs to be tested.
    The skills from this class are without a doubt STR based. Things get interesting when you pick your branches for level 6. From what I understand from the other thread, Type A is just more damage, Type B turns your attacks into Magic Attacks, and Type C makes your attacks both Attack and Magic Attack. Type B and C give INT and Magic attack buffs.

The only part that is like Elfeen is Type B. Elfeen skills are all INT based. However, the skills boosts your INT stat based on your STR. This is what this class's B branch does... except better. (Though bows have magic attack, so it didn't need a magic attack boost.) (Side note from the other thread: The user also seemed to get a slight boost in his strength with type B...)

The thing that makes me curious is Type C. It states that it is both attack and magic attack. The last class to have skills based on both stats is Soul Blader. The thing with Soul Blader is the fact that half of the attacks are Physical (generally the slashes) and the other half is magical (generally the rest). Does the C branch do that as well? Does it make half of the attack magic and the other half strength? Could that be something you test on some human players? (A side note from the other thread: It was mentioned that the user got a slight attack down, and the magic attack buff isn't as strong. I might have imagined it, but I think I saw it while you were fighting.)

Personally (based on what I read), I find Type B to be the most useful in all scenarios. Why? Since you gain a really strong INT and magic attack, you aren't losing any damage in the process. In PvP, there aren't a lot of people who wear magic defense armor (for the obvious reason of most of the time, the opponent is STR based). By making your attacks INT, you are essentially by bypassing their armor. Even if they are wearing magic defense armor, you still have your other skills that are strength based. It's more for versatility (which is what I believe is the way to being successful in PvP). Though is nothing wrong with Type A. (Type C requires a little testing before I say anything definitive.)

Things that aren't clear and could be make interesting notes:

Is it possible to fire off a Regengift while the Magic attack buff is active? If the magic attack buff is triggered while Regengift is active, will the damage increase. (I say yes, but I think it should be confirmed.)

What part of Type C is magic and what part is physical? This isn't really something you can test on mobs. Human players will have a more definite and obvious difference.

3. ajjj

ajjj New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kissme
    Level:

The buff(at least with type c lv7) only lasts 1 MAYBE 2 secs max after your attack. This is why it seems pointless to me. But I'm not a buff type person at all plus I have no str just pure dex so at the time it was the worst type period lol.

It's definitely obviously type A is for pure dex (for the most part), type B is str/dex or str build both for pve/pvp and I assume type c is probably best with full str (or close to) for pvp only.

P.s. I nvr got into buff so I think u need str stat to get it.

Thanks for your info it cleared up a lot of confusion for me

4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.