1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Revenger's Mausoleum - Enter the Blood Covenant

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by Reonen Zeruel, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    Sup guys, Mima here. So it seems like no one has still created a detailed post regarding Revenger's and its Advanced Classes**. So let me take a step up and share info. You can check out my site or you can just read the Guide in here.

Screenshot of my Revenger after Rbing 2x.
    [​IMG]

http://reonenzeruel.wixsite.com/revengersmausoleum/the-revenger

**I will make a new post regarding Vampire and Nightmare.

I quit my Rogue (Hakuoro, Rb 8x) and made my Revenger my new main (Allocer, Rb 2x). Anyways, let's get to the point:

For people who can only afford 3 ~ 7* gears:
    Attacker: Full STR and rest DEX.
    Tanker: 84~120 DEX and rest VIT or 84~120 VIT and rest DEX.
    Hybrid: 108 STR, 84 DEX and rest VIT or 108 VIT, 84 DEX and rest STR.

For people who can afford 8* gears and higher (Crystal Cases will be good but not necessary):
    The Revenger: 160 DEX and rest VIT or 160 VIT and rest DEX.
    The Unforsaken: 200 DEX and VIT or 200 DEX and STR (Full Crystal Case will be required for this build as well as being Rebirthed 8x.

Revenger's Skills: The skills' branches I chose and I think is best will be in bold.
    Schwarzwind (STR Based, Dagger & Knuckle. SP Used: 5): Attack gracefully while lunging forward. Element: None
    - Type A: Increases damage.

- Type B: Increases range.
    - Type C: Increases damage & range - also SP cost and CD.**

Schneiden (STR Based, Dagger & Knuckle. SP: 5): 3 combination attacks from left to right then finishes with aerial strike. Element: None

Regengift (INT Based, Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle. SP: 10): Opens space & summons the rain of Hades to the front. Element: None

- Type B: Decreases charging time.
    - Type C: Increases damage & decreases charging time - also SP cost and CD.**

Jagdalles (STR Based, Dagger, Knuckle. SP: 7): Wildly swings twice to attack surroundings. Element: None

Schonflieg (STR Based, Dagger, Knuckle. Prerequisites: Schneiden Lv5. SP: 13): Ambushes the Front and executes an X-shaped slash. Element: None

Strumfried (STR Based, Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle. SP: 10): Executes a jumping kick & returns to the original position. Element: None

Kratzer (Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle. SP: 10): Injures own body continually - effect will stop if HP does not fulfill certain amount. Element: None

Racheschwert (PASSIVE: Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle.): The lower the user's HP is, the higher the increased in both ATK and MATK.

Lebdieb (STR Based, Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle. SP Used: 15): Drains HP of the enemies that it hits. Element: None

Verfuhren (STR Based, Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle. SP Used: 20): Stuns at a certain rate. Element: None

Gespenst (STR Based, Dagger, 1h Gun, Knuckle. SP Used: 15): Covers own body with illusion and teleports backward. Element: None

Revenger's other Passives are Gain STR, DEX, INT, MEN, HP and SP.

**Type C for these skills are not as good as their Type A or Type B since it's not as focused compare to those Types.

Hope you find this post informative, (*^*)7.

Mimamoru R. Histoire
    IGNs: Hakuoro 8x Rebirthed Rogue and Allocer 2x Rebirthed Revenger.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Nice info! Stickied the three threads.
    Now we only have to get hold on Vash to get us a separated section for Revenger made.. :sorry:

3. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I think special attention should be placed on VIT. By going STR and VIT, you can make better use of your passive, and you can use your HP lowering skills with less danger. (If I read Vampire correctly, its life-steal is based on 1% of your HP.) The more HP, the better.

I'm still wondering why Revenger has one magic attack based skill. I feel like it is a waste of a good skill if someone doesn't go dagger only. I wonder if there will be magic based class in the future.

4. Knightrun

Knightrun New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Arcata
    Level:
    Guild:
    Nostalgia
    How did you rebirth that quickly o_O and I admired Hakuoro... well, it's gone..?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Reonen Zeruel

Reonen Zeruel The Revenger

In Game Name:
    Allocer and Hak
    Level:
    Guild:
    AbandoneD
    It will be safer for us Revengers to go Dagger due to the reason that we may get a MATK based Advanced Class.

And hence why I suggested VIT builds for Revengers, :v. My current HP for my Revenger when I reach Lvl 90 is at 20k (Rebirth 2x). I recently Rebirthed Cleaver several hours ago - which makes me 3x Rb Revenger. Will wait at Lvl 80 to wear my armours again and see my HP there.

Books bro, :v. And for me Rogue's days are over. He's not gone, he's just sitting there in my account, :v. His Runes are still with him - haven't transferred them to Allocer yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bigjer

Bigjer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigJer *
    Level:
    has anyone tested to see if Revenger gets more basic hp than warrior?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. anntom

anntom New Member

In Game Name:
    anntom
    I got a Revenger. Just hit lvl.50 today and already has the requirements for going to advanced class.

I need help for choosing my 1st advanced class. Cleaver is a no for me right now because of using two dagger which is way too expensive. Same reason for Phantom Gunner.

I'm thorn between Vampire and Nightmare. Which one is good as 1st advanced class?

8. Adolf K. Weissman

Adolf K. Weissman New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Giusar
    Level:
    just give me some recommendations to where should i put it

9. Erasmus

Erasmus New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Erasmus
    Level:
    How can I spend my stat points wisely level 30 n I m using 2 daggers.

10. Rage54

Rage54 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    rAgE
    Level:
    So
    So far i have vit and str. I used rogue my last character and went full dex and some str. Didnt like it. I prefer str and vit as i am a farming kind of person and i enjoy raiding floors (being on the frontline without retreating) so i rather have some backup defense and enough str to do some dmg. Your tiered weapons and leveled skills should twke care of most of your atk

11. ajjj

ajjj New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kissme
    Level:
    Pure Vit or vit/str-for vampire (I did pure vit for best draining ability and no use of hp pots or chance of dying and still good dmg).

Dex/str or dex/vit for other classes. Only do pure dex (which is wat I am) if you've rb for raids. Currently I rb vampire and am pure dex phantom gunner.

Donno inferno yet though cuz I been off for a few weeks but I've done every other class except nightmare. I prefer vampire for drain so u nvr die then after rb ur choice but I love phantom gunner for its multi hit and multi mob dmg.

Just fyi for those who are told u need str either for good dmg or just r extra dmg I do 6.5k crits I think my vampire hidden and 3.7k crit on the last of 3 hits from the Phantom class (roughly 8k-9.5k I all 3 hits crit). So don't think u need str if u have gear(I use 10* guns, I think lv 60 but MIGHT MAYBE be 70)
    I use 8*-10* gear btw so adjust accordingly

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017