1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Revenger - Phantom Gunner

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by Innfectious, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Celeste

Celeste New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Roselia
    Level:
    I have play this class for awhile and i think most of the "magic" of this class already being discovered here. I will confirmed somethings though :
    1. Its true that type C make your dmg become physical (first) and magic at the end in the case of skill like Victim and Blitz, but Growl bullet and Death roar do it alternately.

2. It is true that type C increase the total hit of the skill, for me (since i chose C for all first) Blitz hit twice, Growl 6 Hits while Death roar and Victim rain hit many ( More than 10 if u can manage to do it)

3. The buff for matk and int for both B and C are only 2 sec (more like 1,68 sec if not wrong) and almost 3 sec for Death roar skill but it still not good enough, since Victim and Death has a really long animation you will end up mostly only deal 1 dmg at the end of the skill cause the buff is over.

4. After do some practice with my friends, type A do Increase the dmg and its a good build for dex (but will be kinda bad at pvp)

5. In my opinion the reason why type B looks like increase dmg a lot at floors is because we all are know that there is a major update at 2016 which make magic attack hit more hard at floors (its not noticable if u are only str based class, and this is also the reason why mage deals so high at pve)

And because all of that and some try and errors i think the good branch of the skill should be like this

Blitz Impulse : B or C, this skill is so good for pvp and its magic buff will destroy those def arms player.

Growl Bullet : A/B/C, We cant be wrong with this skill, just need to note that it might be best to set on B since it will cover both pve and pvp, but type A will deal high with knuckle for some mons while type C can do both better if u have a good aim (since this time the hits will be 6, u will want to hit as many as possible)

Death Roar and Victim Rain, for both of this skill i recommend A since u dont want to get those 1 dmg effect cause of these skill looooong animation.

Note : If u rb and use dagger, type C can beat both A and B but remember, ur matk increase wouldnt be as high as guns (since the matk raised based on atk), in the other hand, if u choose knuckle type A or B are much recommended

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Innfectious

Innfectious Link

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Lol I was hating on Type C so bad but now I'm considering shelling out $10 to reskill for it. I didn't do enough testing in the beginning and so it was a mistake on my end to be so negative ttowards it without giving it a chance.

3. Ness(Ls)

Ness(Ls) New Member

In Game Name:
    Skye
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Seems like Type C is the best way to go v.v damn cause I had all my skills on Type B but I guess I could get a reskill and switch to Type C so I don't have to hit 1s at times when the game lags and don't have the MATK buff xD

4. Innfectious

Innfectious Link

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    Perhaps dont get type C for each skill. I'm personally only going to put it on Growl Bullet and Blitz Impulse. Victim Rain and Death Roar might remain Type B.
    I'm buying 2 reskills so I'll see. And I also mastered the class this morning :D. Now to get to 95+ so I can rb.

5. Ness(Ls)

Ness(Ls) New Member

In Game Name:
    Skye
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    I'm sort of close to mastering and thinking about getting RBing this class. But I'm thinking of just sticking with all Type B cause holy hell has it helped me on flrs xD but congratz on mastering lol

6. ajjj

ajjj New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kissme
    Level:
    Just to be sure has anyone done type b with just pure dex build? Cuz I'm thinking if I still get the int boost it help on high floors. I do great damage (crits up to 3.4k) on floors up to f25 but wen I went to floor 29 to help a friend I did like 800 crits wen my hp was very low so basically no dmg there. Would type b fix that even though I'm pure dex?

If u have done pure dex with type B pls put ur dmg on f29+, skill level and weapon star to.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  7. Celeste

Celeste New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Roselia
    Level:
    Well i dont know about the type B, but just remember that floor 28-30 full of dark monster and since all phantom gunners skill are dark element, your damage will be bad there.
    Me (type C) with 10* Stomgia (not max yet, weapon lvl still 71) Full dex, With lvl 10 Growl Bullet deal like 250(normal) - 650(crit)

Note : remember that type C hit twice, so in comparison on type A and B will be like 500-1.3k

8. ajjj

ajjj New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kissme
    Level:
    Thanks I forgot we're dark skills. Anyone know if it changed to light element if I have a light weapon or does the skill stay dark?

9. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
  10. einzlal

einzlal New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    jetdem
    • Double post. Please, use the Edit button next time.
    Maybe there are some combos between B & C . Just like B turn ur all dmg to magic rather C split it up to physical dmg and magical. So... When the +INT buff hit you, just do other type C skill, and both physical and magical dmg get boosted.

(Just opinion)

How about victim rain and death roar type C, they have chance to deal 1 dmg?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2017
  11. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    No, not viable nor pratical... would be nice. The buff lasts no more then one skill animation, so you would be unable to carry the buff along to another skill.

12. einzlal

einzlal New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    jetdem
    Ah i see, i ve tried it. The buff only worked to one skill. Btw what ur opinions for victim rain and death roar, should i pick A or C?

13. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    I am unable to answer this due to many reasons.

1. I havent played the class my self.
    2. Never even seen the video for the class.
    3. Havent played in a year due to college and work. Though i guess all this couldnt stop me using my 17+ years of mmorpg experience to give my thoughts on the matter. Not to mention utilize the resources here to infer what archetype this plays into.
    4. Ray doesnt do opinions, ray does facts. Cause of this i dont want to lead you astray even with all those years under my belt unless you really want it.

14. Celeste

Celeste New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Roselia
    Level:
    Well both B and C increase your matk with the same value, the difference is type C will half your damage no matter what (Cause it is on the formula) while B do full matk dmg. And you are right, one buff for only one skill animation, that is why the buff will over precisely when the animation is done. Sometimes, with type C, i can deal too many hits which make the damage still shown even after the animation is done, especially with victim rain and death roar where the animation is mostly done BEFORE we even hit a target, thats why it has a high chance to get 1 dmg with those skill.

Note : sometimes lag also make your dmg became 1's

And yes a combination of C and B are great, i mostly use C for check my enemy def and mdef and to do more crits while B for finishing hits xD. By the way type A also give good dmg and you dont need to worry about lag xD

A for me, dont hv chance to get 1 dmg and its better to see 4 times 1k than a 8 times 500 for that skill

Ray are cute ^^

• Like Like x 1
  15. einzlal

einzlal New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    jetdem

Im relieved to choose type A. Because i can avoid fear of 1 damages. But thanks , your researches are very usefull[/QUOTE]

Finally i can combine growl bullets type B with regengift. At low hp, mine deal 700/tick with 84 str

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  16. Kadis

Kadis New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Kadis
    Level:
    Insane question:
    Anyone tried Int type Phn.
    Perhaps int dex or full int and goes type B to all skills??? Haha

17. MrAn

MrAn New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Hugh
    Level:
    Have you tried Regengift( the rain from basic revenger's skill) with death roar B? It so good man xD