1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Revenger - EX Skill List

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by SILVERMOON, Dec 6, 2018.

1. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Hey everyone I finally managed to get the List/Guide completed. Before I begin I'd like to mention all EX Skills are usable with all weapons only true requirement is to be the respective class for the desired skill. Also to view the skill looks and personal notes open the spoilers below skill description. Well let's begin.

Nightmare
    Last Slumber
    SP Usage: 90
    Element: Dark

Releases the concealed nightmare to form other dimension. Adds sleep to self, and sleep effect to enemies in range at a fixed rate.
    Avabel20181127210601.png Avabel20181127210600.png The field lasts several seconds after creation dealing damage over time.

Cleaver
    Fell Break
    SP Usage: 65
    Element: None
    Realizes countless blades and slashes up everything in view.
    Avabel20181128002200.png Avabel20181128002300.png

Vampire
    Arouse Eternity
    SP Usage: 84
    Calls out soul of ancestors and overwhelm the surroundings. Drains HP of those who touch.
    Avabel20181128003601.png Avabel20181128003700.png

Phantom Gunner
    Desperation
    SP Usage: 138
    Exceeds the limit and frantically spreads the evil bullet to the surroundings
    Avabel20181128124700.png Avabel20181128124801.png as with all Phantom Gunner's skills this one has magic attack as well. The last strike from both sides simultaneously are the strongest.

Inferno
    Hell Flame
    SP Usage: 120
    Element: Fire
    Release a strike of extreme flame. The flame remains for a while from excessive power.
    Avabel20181128125000.png Avabel20181128125002.png After flame is released the tornado slowly moves forward.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Executioner
    Eradication
    SP Usage: 183
    Summons countless blades and slashes the surroundings
    Avabel20181128125500.png Avabel20181128125501.png The skill slashes in a hexagram pattern centered around the user with on set of slashes being further away than the other

Puppet Master
    Unleash
    SP Usage: 77
    The doll regains an original power and true shape after awaken. Attacks toward front.
    Avabel20181128125900.png Avabel20181128125800.png After the initial doll "trips" it explodes into multiple smaller doll that spread out and explode.

Grim Reaper
    Astral mode D
    SP Usage: 76
    Shift own body to astral, and integrate with Death. Deals powerful strike by large sickle.
    Avabel20181128130401.png After skill has completed the user will teleport to where the avatar was previously.

To acquire these rings you will need to have access to the Max Boost Chamber available at lvl90+ and mastered the class. In the chamber is a quest NPC that will give the ring as a reward for giving him 10x Evolution Gangues.

All SP usage is based on lvl1 rings

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    Man this is awesome. I had a revenger but decided to return to the basic classes since we'll..I kept killing myself as one. It's hard to stay focused in combat when I kept slaughtering myself. XD
    This is a good idea to implement into my own guide tho,I already have 30+ gauges so it won't be to hard to acquire. Oddly tho,I would want to get the rings up to level 6 if possible to see if any bonuses get added to them like regular skills. Very doubtful on that and based on what I can tell,it would be very tedious to accomplish.

4. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Easiest(?) Way to prevent killing yourself w/ the DoT skill is to Vampire's HP cut skill instead you have more control over your hp and yeah i killed myself once as well on floor 9 (when it was still a threat) last time i used that skill lol. Also thanks for the compliment. And yeah its too tedious for me to level them i think they only go up to lvl5 still unless they changed it.

5. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    I was recovering around 180 hp very frequently using that method. It pretty much counters the revengers passive at base and that added damage was what made me want the class. I did master the vamp class tho,it was fun even though I died very often at higher levels. I didn't use any VIT in my build and went for a hard DPS style. VIT doesn't seem to suit me since its hp per point return hurts early leveling. Great class tho,just can't handle it myself yet until I get back into learning when to dodge or dash thru lag.