1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Returning To avabel

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Mr.Barthan, May 19, 2018.

1. Mr.Barthan

Mr.Barthan New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Barthan
    Level:
    I know it's been a while I've been giving it a lot of thought and go eat I wanted everyone honeat answer on this matter should I come back too avabel, I mean is it worth it the stall is gone I heard, how am I supposed to buy my armor,weapons and gears I don't care how you respond I need honest answers on this

2. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    I personally have only been playing for 3 months, so I never got to use the stall, but I don't have problems getting gear. The advanced shop NPCs sell powerful arms and items, if you can get your hands on enough gold, and the mb quests allow you to get up to 14 gems per week, not counting login bonuses and other sources.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rage54

Rage54 Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Lawwwdy
    Level:
    Yes, i personally feel like with less hackers its so much more enjoyable. Stable prices and no hackers. Only downside is high af prices and inability to get scrolls without gems

4. Crim

Crim New Member

In Game Name:
    Crim
    What are these mb quests you speak of? Sorry want to know about 14 free gems per week as well xD
    Also does anyone know if orb removal infinite and rift stone infinite means an unlimited number or uses? or just a one time use for level?

Also, if you feel like coming back, do so! I have never used the stall since I'm new as well but it isn't hard to get gear to be really honest. The only reason why I would like the stall back is to be able to purchase gem needed items like scrolls or avatar (especially avatars cause I really don't like gacha systems). Its also pretty easy to make money since drops come so easily and daily quests alone give you alot of fodder to sell for alot of money to vendors.

5. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    MB quest opens up when you hit lvl 90. Once you max boosted you have access to 14 gems a week if you have all floors unlocked.
    For the rift stone and orb removal they are a one time use.
    For me as a veteran having the stall gone isn’t that much big of a deal the game is very generous at giving away stuff. I’ve only came back since March and I’m doing pretty good with my character. Just need to grind a lot.