1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Requests (Box)

Discussion in 'B O S S' started by Asectic, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Kenai

Kenai New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    oKENAIo
    Level:
    LOL hun...i sent tons of avas...
    ahahaha
    when im back in the guild(if there's a slot), we can do 3v3/4v4 PVP games.
    Prizes: KENAI's Hidden F set + 20 sharps and hards + 1m

2. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Oh there was that! Sounds cool :)

Another proposed idea: How about the guild does our own little PvP tournament? You know, sort of how like in sports matches there would be duels and the winner of the match would advance to next round and such. After pvping in who know how long I always wanted to see some kind of rundown to see who's the best XD. We could do them in no rule, for the regular rooms are timed if I remember. And maybe the winner would be decided by best two out of three (err deaths I'm guessing. or is that too easy for some people and hard for others?). It could be good practice for those who haven't really pvped before and have some amazing time ^^.

System (Rough)?
    Finals Match [2]
    Semi-finals [4]
    And depending on how many join, the Prelims?

And considering there are many different levels, could match up the mem's accordingly and few winners could be chosen.

Prizes: Since have no ticket my prem's are out.. I have a few ava's could pitch in to give to the winners. But nothing really good as of now, going to look around.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Mocca

Mocca new line ID: moccafrap

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Mocca
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Hm, I think creating a rm wild b btr (cuz I can spectate. Lmao) n u can ss the winner/loser. Sometimes in no rule there's tht one person who'll sneak up n kill u. Lol

4. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Oh yeah, that's true. What time would be good for it, if it would go down? Maybe give a week for the peeps to be aware of what'll be going, so maybe next weekend?

Sure, I'll try to get the best shots of 'em. Then I guess we should have few referees who will call shots. Someone, who can participate in the fight too, but not in their own match (if only had one set) or from different set. Lol

5. Kenai

Kenai New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    oKENAIo
    Level:
    agreed^