1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

remove Rift Stones

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by ♣️Gio♣️, Apr 25, 2016.

?

Remove Rift Stones?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♣️Gio♣️

♣️Gio♣️ New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    ♣️Gio♣️
    Level:
    Remove Rift Stones! They ruined PvP. When a lvl 20 noob comes and insults high lvls and kills them after is so annoying. I fought a lvl 60 rifter ranked in top 100 players and hit her 15 times before she hit me. It took her 3 hits to kill me. There were 8 players and 5 of them left instantly. PvP isn't active anymore because of rift stones. Most rifters aren't even good players and ruin it for the good ones. This game is about upgrading your armor and your weapons and get stronger. Rift Stones ruin it... People who worked hard to get stronger get beaten with one hit by someone who payed $10-20 and kill the players who spent 1-2 years of hard work to get stronger. My friend quit last week because of that. :/

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Well agree
    They don't up the power scale that much unless the rift item 6*+ or has humanize I had a rifted dagger for level 70 at level 30 it didn't make me op just small advantage what makes pvp really hard when you combine rift and runes and level 54player with 4 classes unlock for soul reason of being over powered while being level 50 for the purpose of God knows because pvp doesn't give much for effort I just pvp for fun with friends in no rules

Rifts are just rifts

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    @Zucrea i know you will love this.

4. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
  5. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Naw but i know zuc doesnt agree with this and i know he typicly has some very vaild points to counter the OP's post.

Plus its better for him to say it then me. As i normaly agree with zucs thoughts about different mechanics of the game. So i taged him to get his attention.

6. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    So in other words
    You hope @Zucrea
    Snaps at the debate and kills it with valid points
    Well gio is worried that the rifts make the game unfair and to be honest it can
    The point forumers here usually point is skill wins over everything
    I like to consider this as a 50/100
    50 towards the players ability to move Dodge and counter a over power players strength yes your experience as a player will help you over come a over powered player especially if it's like some and the OP thinks he or she is God into you PK them
    But
    The other 50% comes into the use of shop items and the new skill rings the rune arms etc this was not added to the game to be a useless option it's there to make you stronger beyond the free to play limits therefore think about your skills and abilities so what if we equipped you with op gear and equipment in shop let say you @~Rayleigh were equipped with level 100 rifted 6-10 star equipment fully enhanced and armor (base with a mix of mdef and def ) also fully enhanced and a crysta box full of high grade rune equips to add to your God mode oh and let's add a super pet to and for a skill ring let's use sunlight from priest (sense if I recall your a RO)
    And then we send you against a level 80 player who is equipped with usually level 80 4-6star equipment usually not fully enhance I rarely meet people with anything better and we know you are good already I believe we know who will win

My opinion it's 50 50 on it all you just need add both and you get a 100

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    My reply on everything here -- level to 90+.

Low level PvP really doesn't have a purpose but to figure out PvP mechanics.

When you're level 90-100 Rifts no longer matter. Equipment does but not rifts.

If you're level 90 and some level 60 has a rifted level 100 weapon then that means he may have a higher level weapon but you have about 60 more stats and a much higher amount of hp.
    In that case it boils down to skill. I'd personally favor the level 90 for this particular set up.

That and there's no way someone can argue against leveling to 90+.
    You can't go against playing the game and get rash about PvP. If you do then you're nothing more than the guy who went into PvP expecting to be god and got beat down so you're raging.

Shop items don't mean anything.
    Runes kind of do but that's for the case and extra stats, not equipped runes.

To go in and survive ~100 GvG you need either full 7/8☆.

Now we'll assume you're working for breast armor + bandana or dodge.

7s for all of them is approx 30m with bandana being like 15m (so we'll go 8s bandana)

So:

Helm = band 8s / upper = breast 7s / lower = breast 7s -- 90m gold total.

A bag sized to 8k/180 will net like 200k per run on f18 I believe.

This is 450 runs.

But then also while you're getting bagfulls it is EASY to get 500k per 3s breast / 300k for dodges.

And during those 450 bagfulls I 100% guarantee you will wind up with many of both.

So drop your bagfull amount down to let's say 250.

It's very possible to get up to 30 bags a day. With 250 bags thats just under 8 and a half days.

So then your problem is solved.

Level 90+ = rifters dont matter.

250 bags sold = standard equipment setup for GvG at the highest tier.

I got a little carried away on the equipment part but I added that because this stuff always leads to "pay to win pay to win pay to win"

• Like Like x 4
  8. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Yes I agree but I talking about the level 50 below rifters which are lately more common than the level 80+atleast on servers I play I don't see many high levels anymore.. I don't see anyone like I use to when I go to no rules or spectate a match (normally level 50-55) it's a rifter or some old old player who makes the new players just either stop match and leave or worst case like 7 different people I met over the month and said screw it pay to win and then you never see them again they leave just because at level 70-90 makes rift weak allot people won't feel that way I personally don't feel threatened by it but I have runes (good runes I will mention) and use my weekly extra money each week (10-20$) and buy a few Premium avatars and I make gold quite easy so my equipment is 4-6 stars (and unlock head with orb) so I don't just fall over when hit and I am acolyte who heals (yes that's legal!!)
    I just wish it wasn't so hard on new players if asobimo added to player info there potential power and use it to set up matches I think we all be having much more fun in player vs player as we fight people who are equal to us so we can use our skills which we love to say is all that matters to win so..I guess it is a asobimo issue and not a player issue or maybe it's just a newbie issue and not a veteran issue ......or just a issue. That everyone tired of hearing

9. Demonte

Demonte New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Ares/Artemis
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    I´m going to have to agree and disagree with removing rifting. I will not lie i do get annoyed if there a room made for level 1~65 which i´m keeping my monk at and the room is full of people having fun with others and then a level 30 (i have a certain name in specific but im not gonna say who because that´s my decision) comes and clears the whole room. By the end of the game there are only about 4 of the 20 people that began with.

That´s the only real problem i have with it. I don´t really have problems with them. They are just more of a challenge for players like me who get bored with normal rules :cool:. I have a 80 rift stone knuckle but i dont use it in pvp unless that rifter comes...i honestly think that PvP should be fair so i just chill and wait for someone to attack me.

With that said rifts are annoying but fun

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    agree

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  11. ♣️Gio♣️

♣️Gio♣️ New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    ♣️Gio♣️
    Level:
    Yup that's what I thought too, get to a high lvl and rifting won't matter. But PvP is the reason I play this game so if I stop PvPing and keep playing to make it to lvl +90 I think I'll die of boredom. So I'm doing PvP and combine lvling up together. Sometimes I'm lucky not to fight rifters and if I fight one I ignore them and fight the non-rifters. It's called Avabel "Online" after all...

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  12. Dovah1

Dovah1 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Dovah1, Wicca1
    Level:
    Guild:
    H3aVySwo3rD
    Okay, I'm going to have to disagree, but not the reason you're thinking.

I think they should be removed from PVP, but not overall in the game.

Rift stones should not have the role of just allowing lower levels to use such equipment, but rather as just a boost to help them in floors or dungeons to get that extra or better damage overall.

So yes and no, too bad I can't choose both... :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. ♣️Gio♣️

♣️Gio♣️ New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    ♣️Gio♣️
    Level:
    Yup I agree :3
    Rifters get to the top 100 players by killing noobs... Killing noobs doesn't make you a top player...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Kept quiet about it but i feel it should be mentioned.

Thier are players who do play low to med lv meta pvp on tweeked characters/accounts. However i dont mean tweeked by rift stones. Some players iv known 3-4 that go this far (prolly more but dont speak up) that go out of thier way to make high star low lv gear. Iv seen those same players and my self included who do this get quickly scolded for using rift stones when we are actuly usen some 5-8 star lv 30-50 gear. That combined with some fancy userside skill from the tweeked character user...often makes us look like someone who payed for a rift stone for maybe a quick win or something.

I dont know the def or the amount of atk those players took or did to others but just becuase they can do 1k or so to someone with only 150 def is not a reason to call them rifters. Praticly anyone with 6-8 star can do that reguardless of lv.

15. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    No secret some low level equipment when grade up have same stats as a level (n/a) items like my head equip is literally (0) level but has stats of a level 50 3star item

16. ♣️Gio♣️

♣️Gio♣️ New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    ♣️Gio♣️
    Level:
    Sorry for the late reply...
    Didn't thought of that to be honest but still when I get killed by people they brag about it. I ask them if they rift and they say they do. Most of those people are rifters. Old players are experienced and will have more respect for other players. Like you said they worked hard for it so they know how the other players feel like because they were like that too. Rifters are mostly noobs who spend money and don't even know what farming is. I don't like rifters but when they kill players they insult them etc...
    That's why I hate them even more

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.