1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Recruiting for Guild Help Wanted

Discussion in 'Avabel Guilds' started by ovan, Feb 18, 2017.

1. ovan

ovan New Member

Avabel Online (Revere ch1) IRL (Chicago IL)
    Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ovan
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOMELESS
    Hello curious readers, HOMELESS Guild is fairly new, Currently recruiting from a wide range of members including previous Guild members, former Guild Masters, beginners, Beta Testers, RPG Veterans, and Preferably less competitive players. We aren't having much luck so far with keeping things steady so i have decided to recruit from this forum as I have done in the past. I want you to know we are not a competitive Guild and by no means have a pvp/gvg oriented group. We prefer to have fun passive agressively and as such there are no consequences for inactivity however we ask that you support each other in any way you can like a family would. We are just trying to build a Home for ourselves not make a name or ranks on leaderboards. As such if you are a Creator, ranger, Rogue, Mage, or Acolyte you are more than welcome to join us. Keep in mind we may not always have English speakers or Timezones within similar range but as long as you play at least once in awhile we have no problem with absence or non-contributions. We would very much prefer English speaking players and anyone ages 18+ as for the set timezones we are seeking Central Southern, Western and Eastern American/Canadian timezones. AKA we need more Americans/Canadians to fill our roster. The only thing that gets anyone forcibly removed from this Guild is Harassment any such form will not be tolerated. You can apply for membership from the Guild Boards or request by replying to this thread and you may promptly invite anyone you want as long as they can speak fluent english. (All Members have Permission) This includes Canadians, Mexicans, and anywhere technically on the American Continent. We strongly urge you not to speak any other language in-game aside from the Guild's chosen Languages (English/Spanish) to avoid unwanted and unnecessary fighting. The Guild's motto is: [Make Yourselves at Home] we want everyone to feel this way, however we just can't accept too many non-English-speaking or too many hispanic players anymore... we've tried and it doesn't work.. :sorry: let me make it clear once more, we are recruiting in-game and wish to be recognized as more of a Merchant Guild rather than a fighting one. That said Creator's, Rangers, Acolytes, and Rogues are more than welcome into the family. I hope you will consider joining our guild. In respect when offline Guild members are encouraged to come to this forum, create an account if not already a member, and to follow your brethren. We like keeping things relaxed so prepare to see players constantly Missing days and coming and going at their own leisure. The real world is our top priority while games can wait and so will we. Thank you for reading this through to the end.:D Sorry I kind of write long winded posts but this is truly [The End]

• Like Like x 1
  2. jawj50

jawj50 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    50UL
    Level:
    I tried to apply at the guild boards but did not see an open recruitment. I am a returning player who has swapped from android to IOS and had to start fresh. I currently am leveling a revenger. Have experence as an Acolyte (plan to make my alt) as well as rogue and ranger (bow). IGN is 50UL or varients of 50UL.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BlackyAlexander

BlackyAlexander New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Prexa
    Level:
    Im returning player and searching for a guild, I'll join. my ign is Prexa

• Like Like x 1
  4. ovan

ovan New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ovan
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOMELESS
    thank you for taking the time to reply I will see to it that you are enlisted if your still interested

Thank you I would like to meet you by the boards tonight in revere ch1 if that is alright with you at about 11pm

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2017
  5. jawj50

jawj50 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    50UL
    Level:
    I ended up transfering my android account over. I have a 57 Sn I am working on if you would still have me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ovan

ovan New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ovan
    Level:
    Guild:
    HOMELESS
    It would be a pleasure to welcome you we are still fairly underdeveloped but I hope I can get the guild a bit more organized as we definitely can use more members. Thank you for replying

7. BlackyAlexander

BlackyAlexander New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Prexa
    Level:
    im not active in forum sorry, can we reschedule ? and are you active player ?