1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rebirth

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by halowes, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I feel like this was to counter my reply earlier. Before I do that, something that bugged me:
    Assumes that gold is the only thing being used to get crystals. One can simply farm them or use gems to unlock them. Gold doesn't have to be used.

On to my point, my advice was for before rebirth became mainstream and the stall market crashed (massive price drops). This was before you could unlock the quest with gems and getting really good equipment was slightly taxing. (Even then, you're a creator. Your weapons are naturally cheaper than the other classes.) The best way to level was still only guerrilla and raid (with a couple of events sprinkled in). (Side note, the main tower was much harder. Don't know if that matters.)

With this in mind, my advice wasn't that bad. Getting to floor 31 was a chore. Most people were bound to master a class or two before reaching the end. That's why recommended that. Then, you were expected to kill the boss on the highest floor? For most classes, it would be best to have a few extra skills.

I think for current game, this is really good advice. This reply really shouldn't exist. Maybe it was a set-up for something else like...
    WHY IS TOMAHAWK NOT MENTIONED!? IT IS A VERY VIABLE SKILL!! T R I G G E R E D

Or something on the lines of that.

2. Jarlaxl

Jarlaxl New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jarlaxl
    Level:
    Guild:
    Lagparty
    my appologies for not noting the date you posted, i failed to state that the game has changed since your post for advice. and as for tomahawk, i agree completely. i use it a lot. my farming combo (when im trying to save potions) is tomahawk into wield blow, which imo is great dmg for considerably lower sp usage in comparison to swingroll, along with other combos i use but that will all be covered later in my guide ive been constructing. in regards to the crystals, (hard and sharp) i use the extras farmed from those dungeons to craft dex and str orb 5s as a means to make a good portion of my gold. and still always have enough for the next rb adv class when i get there. again, not trying to show you up in any way, just trying to help.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  3. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    i m going for RB5 soon. my choice between samurai and dark knight.
    1st rb FBr.
    2nd rb Baladder
    3rd Paladin + Ex skill
    4th Stringer

i needed stringer for more AOE skills. and its doing good for me. now wanna get something extra in base status.

4. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    I'm planning to do all of them. xD

5. Jarlaxl

Jarlaxl New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jarlaxl
    Level:
    Guild:
    Lagparty
    when planning on rb8 the best method, imo, is to rb the classes that will give the best possible dps first to make leveling quicker

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    here is the lvl2 ex skill of paladin. hope you will like it

7. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    Yeah, It's a similar to blader class :D

I have a question, what's the requirement to get up on lvl 2 ex skill ring of paladin?

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2017
  8. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    you will need "60 event coins" or "10 zenith gold coins" zenith are hard now. but i did it with event coins.

• Like Like x 1
  9. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    Okay, thanks

10. Digikairi

Digikairi Pink Gunslinger

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Bahamut
    Level:
    Guild:
    demons
    Sorry I know you all have explained several times but I'm a little confused. Whichever advance class you are currently you keep but you lose all the other ones? The reason I'm concerned is because I'm currently about to master Spiker and I wanted to unlock Ancient. Would it be better to wait to rebirth before unlocking it?

11. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    after all the hard work i got rb 5

for those who wanna know about the stats point after RB 5, can watch this video:

12. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    ok after next rb i will make a video about. it will show the condition after rebirth in more details. people don't like longer videos.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    tried a hypothesis a it didn't work. in this video i just try to show the newbies, what happen to adv. skills after rb.

and tried my luck in quick exp hunting. LOL

14. logan032100

logan032100 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Helfire
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solace
    Does anyone know if the mastered skill you set from other classes get carried over with the class you RB?

• Old Old x 1
  15. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    proving strength to the RB quest. all alone and in record time. less than 20min. hope i m not wrong.

16. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    check my videos. i showed Nov list few times. you can see all the rb classes skills there.

17. Blazenix

Blazenix New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Laxio
    Level:
    Hi guys, im currently a mastered blader with samurai mastered and crusader and gladiator unlocked as well ( did that long ago before rebirth was a thing /shrug ) and I was wondering if it would be fine to unlock fire bringer next and master it and use that as the rebirth class when I do it for the first time? I would rebirth as blader since its my favorite class but I want to use fire bringer with 1h swords and it would be easier to re-unlock Blader after rebirth as it only needs 7 gems whereas fire bringer cant be gemmed. I dont think not having a dps class early on will be much of a problem as leveling up from 31 to 60 isn't that difficult. I do however, want to keep the 1H swords playstyle. Thoughts?

18. ARTG

ARTG Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ARTGX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Arkangel
    first rb go with bladder. don't open other gangue classes. 2nd will be GL, 3rd will be Crusader

19. Altis

Altis New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Altis
    Level:
    I'm currently rb2 Wanderer. Both rebirths I maxed my STR Stat. If I wanted to try an INT class can I do that or is it a waste of stats? I know if I decide to do an INT class my RB skills will be less effective since I'm not statting into them again. I would like to use some healing skills effectively. Also my 2 boss rings scale off INT and my pet adds INT. It would be nice to be able to use them instead of on an alt that I'm less invested in.

Just curious as to how versatile I can be while being effective.

20. こだま

こだま New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    hi guys , i saw someone first rb was lvl100
    after he rb he can use his weapons even though they r not rifted ? is that possible?
    like can l use them forever after my rb ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.