1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Rebirth

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by halowes, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recluse

Recluse New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Recluse
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wanderer
    I understand most of this and just have one or two things to ask to clarify.
    If I rebirth as a bard, then I rebirth a second time as spiker, and then once more as a battle dancer all of the skills will be novice.

So basically if a person rebirths with a new class each time, and rebirths 8 times this means that they could use any skill they wanted whenever, assuming they level those skills again, right?

I'm a bard right now, so if I unlock and use spiker as my class before I rebirth but don't train any skills, will I be able to use all the spiker skills in the novice section. Or must a person Max the skills to get them after rebirth?

2. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Yes
    Close. The skills moved to novice don't need to be leveled. They are the same skills as the level 10 ones you used earlier (branch and all). Other than that, yes.
    Nope. The class has to be job mastered (all skills level 10). So you wouldn't rebirth until you came back with a job mastered class.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Recluse

Recluse New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Recluse
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wanderer
    Thanks. I definitely found my new goal with this game. So glad I learned all this before I tried mastering all the classes. Seems like it would be beneficial just to stick with one advanced class until rebirth. Unless a person wanted to rebirth with the higher adv class first (like Ancient for Wan)

4. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    For the first rebirth, I recommended you have more than one class mastered. It isn't mentioned in the thread (probably because the focus of the thread is the actual function), but in order to get to the rebirth chamber, you have to kill bosses (yep the weird icon on your map) on high floors. (The highest boss required to be killed is Floor 33.) You probably want more than just one skill set (or you want to put the extra jexp somewhere).

5. Recluse

Recluse New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Recluse
    Level:
    Guild:
    Wanderer
    Good to know. So I am assuming a quest is involved in order to do the rebirth?

6. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    The actual rebirth quest seems to be easy. It is probably possible to solo it well with good gear and the right elemental typing.

The quest to get the chamber is the harder one. You only have to do it once (as far as I'm aware of). You want to have a party to kill floor bosses.

7. shingkz

shingkz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    shingkz
    Level:
    Guild:
    smile
    hello guys, i want to do rebirth now because i have mastered already sniper (ongoing gunslinger), do you think it is wise for me to rebirth sniper?ur opinion?

8. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    If you want my opinion, I would say it is worth it. With the rebirth system in place, I don't recommend job mastering a lot until after you have rebirth a few times. If you like the sniper class, there is nothing wrong with rebirthing with it first.

Now I don't know your situation. The thing most people don't realize is that you need to clear a quest that requires you to kill bosses on the highest floors to see the chamber. You can job master and reach level 90+, but you won't be able to rebirth until that quest is clear. If you have not made it to FL33, you still a bit to go until you can touch rebirth. In my opinion, the first rebirth should be the one that people should have the most job masters as you want to have as many skills as possible to defeat the bosses. (You also want a strong and/or balanced party.) If you haven't made it this far, then go ahead and unlock another class. It would be a waste of jexp to not use another class... unless you haven't maxed the base skills yet. (In this case, you are already working on gunslinger.)

If you've already cleared the quest and got the chamber, then forget about anything I said above and focus on the first three lines.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lanzlot: Blade Soldier

Lanzlot: Blade Soldier New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Lanzlot
    Level:
    Guild:
    Noypi
    I have a question: if skills are at level 10, does it mean it will be included at the novice since rebirth? Example: Zwei Saber 10, Blade Fencer 10, Back Thrust 10, Catacraft 10, Giant Swing 10, would be added with R. How about passive skill that are at lv 10?

10. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Yes. Passives are moved to Novice with their level 10 version in tact.

11. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    No, only the skills from the adv class you choose to take with you comes with you after rebirth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Whoops. I misunderstood the questions. I miss the first question (mainly because I didn't see a question mark), and I thought the second question was about if the skill stayed level 10 after rebirth.

13. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I speak no grammer *^*

14. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    Mine is Warrior. I can carry all over passive by using a weapon of 1h spear, It's very easy for me.

15. Skerii

Skerii New Member

Oke i have a question.... is rb neccesary to master all the job? Because i don't want to release 3 adv class with evol gangue then has to release it again after rb ...

16. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    No, the only requirements is that you need to be at least Lv90, needing Gold and Rebirth Crystals (Lv100 doesn't require any of the two before stated things), having at least one master class and to complete the Rebirth Quest there is (to "proof" your strength).

You can just Rebirth without having any of the classes that require Evolution Gangues.

17. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Thanks, I forgot about that. I don't really have a preference for which weapon I use, since I have almost mastered all of the regular advanced classes. I'll just equip the strongest weapon I have or can get.

18. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    You should equip for the class you plan on remaining for. For example, you plan on having Elfeen as your final class. You'll still need a bow to make use of the current Elfeen passive. Rebirth allows for two sets of skills from one class. The second set requires the original weapon it was used with. If there isn't really a class like that, then I guess you can use any weapon.

19. Ragnell

Ragnell New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Ragnell
    A tad confused.. so any adv classes unlocked with evo gangue will still be unlocked after rebirth? Would suck butts if you had to unlock those again

20. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Nope. All the advanced classes will be locked again. The skills from the class you rebirth as will be moved to novice.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.