1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Raven Skill+Build Guide

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Leo Striker, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    DEX Orb 5 is made from 64 DEX Fragments & 48 Sharp Crystals all of these can be Buy in Stall and Fragments can be Farm in Ablution of Evolution Dungeon, Sharp Crystal can Be Farm in Sharp Dungeon(Tuesday Dungeon).
    Thanks to @Innfectious & @Strife for Posting SS of Raven Skills and Branches

I would Advise having Storm Raider's Gear Blade, Debuster's Needle Blow or The Rizing, Shinobi's Matk Skills till I test to see if Sea Fire Debuff makes Raven's Skills do More Damage or till someone have Post that info I also say this can be a First Advance Class and would help other Advance Classes out as Claw Bite Lowers DEF and MDEF and as it a Forward AoE Skill.
    EDITED: no none of the Raven Skills are Matk.

I would also Say having Dark Weapon Helps as you gain Atk & Matk from Passive so it Increase your Damage.
    Weapon: 1h Sword, 1h Sword+Shield(Nerf Damage by 10%), Dagger, Dagger+Shield(Nerf Damage by 10%), Dagger+1h Sword, Dual Dagger this the only Rogue Advance Class that you can use a 1h Sword and be able to use all Skills as such I also Say this can be chose as 1st Advance Class for Rogues

Thanks to @Innfectious Posting a Build for Raven:
    Also most people would say that 40 dex would be better to cap it but i personally suggest 50 but thats just me, i was a pure str Rogue until i released Rv then i started adding dex so i havent reached 40-50 dex yet.

But yes dex 40-50/full str is what i would recommend.
    Requirements: 35 Sharp Crystals,45 Hard Crystals. DEX Orb 5
    [​IMG]
    CoolDown: 13 Seconds
    [​IMG]
    Rigor:1 Second
    [​IMG]
    CoolDown: 18 Seconds
    [​IMG]
    Dark Enchancer Lv1: +10 to ATK & MATK
    Lv2: +1 ATK & MATK
    Lv3: +1 ATK & MATK
    Lv4: +1 ATK & MATK
    Lv5: +1 ATK & MATK
    Lv6: +1 ATK & MATK
    Lv7: +1 ATK & MATK
    Lv8: +1 ATK & MATK
    Claw Bite's branches:
    A. Saver type with holding consumed SP
    [​IMG]

B. Designed for successive shots by shortening the cooling time
    [​IMG]

C. Special type with more fire power and distance by consuming more SP
    [​IMG]

Raven Dagger's branches:
    A. Enhanced type with more fire power
    [​IMG]

B. Wide range type to throw further distance
    [​IMG]

C. Continuous usage type with shorter cool time consuming more SP
    [​IMG]

Dirgebringer's branches:
    A. Power type which consumes more SP to increase damages
    [​IMG]

B. Type with shorter cooling time
    [​IMG]

C. Shortened type with shorter charge time
    [​IMG]

also thanks to ToSIiro a Lvl 76 Storm Raider from B O S S Guild for helping me test out Claw Bite and Sea Fire Debuff:
    Raven's Debuff:
    Claw Bite Lv1: DEF: -5(-10) , MDEF: -5(-10)
    Claw Bite Lv1 + Sea Fire Lv10: DEF: -5(-10), MDEF: -35(-70)
    Damage Test without Debuff:
    Claw Bite Lv1: 388, / 200+, 346(Crit)
    Raven Dagger Lv1: 189, 187, 186/ 493(crit)
    Dirgebringer Lv1: 587, 579, 586
    Note: after Testing on @Joseph with Raven Skills and Restating to INT and Using Sea Fire Raven Skills are not Matk Based as such it a Good Class to go to after Mastering Shinobi so you can take one the Matk Skills with you so it get the increase from Claw Bite and Dark enhancer or Master Raven and take Claw Bite with you to Shinobi so you have 2 Debuffs for Matk Skills in Shinobi and 1 Debuff for Atk Skills from other Ro, Db, Sr, As.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Elucio

Elucio V-*.*-V

Class:
    Warrior
    Does raven dagger rotate 360°?
    Or u have to do it manually?

3. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Raven Dagger Rotates you itself just like Dagger Lance Rotates you after the 3rd Input

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Ferrick

Ferrick New Member

what weapon would you recommend to go with raven?

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    ah this Depends when you going to Raven as I Done Debuster, Storm Raider, Shinobi so I use Skills from from them and some can only be use with Dagger for either they are Dagger Skill or Matk Skill so Dagger but if you not using a Dagger Skill, or Matk Skill then 1h Sword as I see 1h Sword is Really Becoming Less usable as I Master More Advance Classes I would say Raven Probably the only Advance Class that you can legit use 1h Sword and be able to use it Skill Effectively

• Like Like x 1
  6. jisinlim

jisinlim New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Level:
    does that mean raven passive work better on dual 1h sword with dark element than single 1h sword?

7. Elucio

Elucio V-*.*-V

Class:
    Warrior
    Are there any raven skill combos or raven+other ac combos?

8. Metazio

Metazio Ex-Owner (orig.) of Metazio AS.New IGN:Zen-Kai

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Zen-Kai
    Level:
    Guild:
    Many
    U guys think if i put 2 dark bowl on my dual daggers .my damage will increase more while on raven? Havent tested yet T-T

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I wouldn't know as I haven't done that only test if I have Dark OrionBa in Left Hand and Holy OrionBa in Right will the Passive Skill Activate Still and it didn't and why 1h Sword? are you making Raven your 1st Advance Class? if not then I wouldn't do Dual 1h Sword instead do Dagger+1h Sword.
    there are always Combos with Raven Skills and Raven+Master Skills+ Rogue Skills it up to you to find them
    I don't know which reminds me I Forgot to see if Element Animation Shows up or not if not then Dark Dual Daggers will Increase Damage then. I was Doing offline Dungeon and saw Light Element Animation so the Raven Skills are not Dark Element they like Rumble Vain, Gear Blade, Needle Blow.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Elucio

Elucio V-*.*-V

Class:
    Warrior
    Alright.......

11. jisinlim

jisinlim New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Level:
    i tried with 2 1h sword with dark element and there is no difference in atk or m.atk compare with single 1h sword. yup leo i am using raven as 1st adv.class

12. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    okay then I would Suggest that Raven if 1st Advance Class will be hard to Master as it Jexp Requirements are Higher compare to other Advance Class that has 4 Skills but if Master can take Claw Bite with you thus increase all your other Advance Classes Skill's Damages

13. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Have you taken the passive to level 2 if so how much has the atk increased also does dark and light effect non element

14. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    the other + to Atk and Matk are from me Lvling up the Passive and Dark and Light does Effect Non Element as well as other Elements

15. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Thinkin of using 2 light bowl and one dark on armour (cos warrier more likely to use light bowl ) also rogues damage I isn't as high as warriers and will be better for pve and is it worth getting the crit orb it's only 5 percent

16. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    lol Yeah and I'm Not sure about that either to be honest the only way to see what 5% of Crit Rate that ORB gives is to put on one Rogue with No Stat Points then have another Rogue put Stat Points in DEX and see how much he needed to get the same Crit Rate as Rogue#1 but that my Opinion of Testing of that ORB Vs Stat Points in DEX

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Yep and u will need to get gear and equip orbs thatvdecrease dex also about full str rogue they need the biggest possible difference in atk don't see why they put dex should be vitality and those orb that take away 10 min atk and give 10 magic atk also this brings me to my questionmy rogue is 1 away from equal atk and.I use ba sword why do people use di when they have dex build

• Like Like x 1
  18. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Dex helps with your Atk and Matk Range.
    also Dex helps with Duplex Passive also you can have Str/Dex/Vit in your Build.
    People with Dex Build use them cause Their Max Atk or Matk isn't increasing from Dex so they have their Weapon Customize to Di to help them out Fl for Increase that Low Min Dmg, Ba Increase Both Dmg also when your Dex is Above DEX 87 it doesn't matter what Customize you do if you also increase your STR or INT with DEX as it doesn't really Make Atk or Matk Range Different on Status just mine Opinion but for those that want DEX in their Build should make it 84 to make Atk and Matk equal after that stop adn work on other Stats only go beyond DEX 84 if you want to.

19. zangestsu

zangestsu Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    ToSirO
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    If I go beyond 84 go beyond would bring it back with di also to me I'm in the middle this is what I think if ur gonna go 84 dex u might as well go full with str or go full str and vit but problem with that is when I fight a warrier with 10 k hp might need a duplex . You know what ima rest at to full str and vit and then get5 percent crit orb and from what I heard there is one for each armour if I am right then you can go 50 percent 60 with shield but that's if u can get that many orb ima go fl 11 and try to bully the boss 100 percent drop to day might get lucky

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Everyone is doing that Heard it from my Guild and Allies couldn't even land 1 hit on it before other Players Kill it also that why I say STR/DEX/VIT is Rogue's Stats you need each as they Help you a lot if you have them.