1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Ranger Builds

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by VashX, May 23, 2013.

1. Double Blader X

Double Blader X New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Verado
    Level:
    Are there any recording apps in which i can edit and do a spit screen comparison. That will be really cool and more affect.:)

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Hmmm honestly dont know my self because i never messed with things like that. I think null was trying to do something like that with a skill called backstorm for DB.

Try sending him a message. If that doesnt work i am sure your local google can find what you need or even youtube can help lol.

3. Double Blader X

Double Blader X New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Verado
    Level:
    OK I'll see what I can do

4. -null-

-null- Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    My personal way of testing skill duration is using a video editor... just record a video where you cast skills several time... be sure not to be lagging.. you will need a powerful device to record it fluidly... then with a video editor open the vid (of course on a pc) and add a timer on it.. That way you will be able to see the exact time of casting.. the accuracy may arrive to knowing the milliseconds..

If none of you can do it.. i will be glad to explain how i do.. :)
    I use Sony Vegas Pro 13.. that might sound as an excess.. in fact i think there may be some other programms.. but i am used to play with this :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Axebird

Axebird Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    ÅxeBird, Kaeja
    Level:
    Guild:
    REDEMPTION
    Kk informative so far:) my question is for building an elfeen without having to use a restat. Im current 70str, 10 vit, n dex 39. All passives n guild bonus on ect. I hear there is long cool time for elfeen skills so im addin to dex n will prob cap about 50(+10) for the bonus my ? Is about how much int should i add to notice the most gain in the matk skills for elfeen without compramising my str for reg attk. My main is a cr and i notice it took les int for my matk to = my atck dmg(could be weap stats idk need to check if bows have same ratio as blunts) any suggestions are welcome and as always thank you for ur time guys!!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  6. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    You state this as if you think dex controls cooldown rates.

7. Axebird

Axebird Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    ÅxeBird, Kaeja
    Level:
    Guild:
    REDEMPTION
    How do u interperate this description? Also my potting cool time n roll cool tim is much faster than on my cr n mage. I noticed the pot cool down right away when i started playing ranger.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  8. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Charging time is only for skills that can be charged like charge shot, gambit's laser, fall burst, etc. Doesn't affect coolown.

9. Axebird

Axebird Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    ÅxeBird, Kaeja
    Level:
    Guild:
    REDEMPTION
    Awe that stinks:/ but the pot cool down is def faster so did i just waste all the stat on dex? I dont use charge skills at all

10. Unity ( gwen)

Unity ( gwen) New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Secret
    Level:
    hello , i want to make a ranger with high basic damage , but idont really under stand the class . i was thinking about full str but ad 20 dex . i dont realy care about the critical hit , i realy just want high damage , im aiming for gun slinger , so i know i need vit .

11. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Thats why we read or skim or serch the threads relating to it. This class is fairly straight foreward. Dont over think it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Unity ( gwen)

Unity ( gwen) New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Secret
    Level:
    my ranger charater is now a lvl 24 . her passive str is at lvl 4 . her stats are str;31 , vit;11 , and dex 8. " am i going about this correctly or did i mess up again?"
    i use 2 guns for lvl 20s . the lowiest my basic attack is 102 . Do i need better wepeans or do i need to edit my stats?
    " i would appreciate your opinions and support"

13. Arawn

Arawn New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Jellal➕
    Level:
    Guild:
    Hellspawn
    What's the best stats for ranger dual hand gun build and is it still best to keep dex at 30

14. Renna Ogawa

Renna Ogawa New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Renna
    Level:
    Guild:
    FAIRYTAIL
    i'm sniper lv 65 atm, str 90+ ( forgot the exact number ) and dex 45
    thats without bonus stats from guild
    and so far i dont have any regret on my build because it crits a lot with spike shot
    i didnt add vit because.. hellooooww iwe are ranger here...
    we dont do stuff like other melee char^^
    ranger class is a sneaky job, we attack far away from enemy and we do hit n run stuff ^^

15. Alwing

Alwing Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Al-wing
    Level:
    SHHHHHHHHHH!!! Stop saying the "b" word! Ray is going to chase after you and scratch you with his claws! :eek:

In all seriousness, there is no "best build" for all classes. It simply depends on how you play. I've never really played ranger, but the main stats are str and dex. In the case of vit, I would not recommend it for the ranger class. Hp rings will do you better. With dex, 30 is no longer the "safe" cap. In fact, if you're looking for crits, going for an all dex (or mostly dex) build is better. The downside to this is that you need an extremely good weapon, which can become quite costly. For a beginner player, I'd recommend just using the more traditional str based builds and then later changing your stats to whatever you want at around lvl 80+ with the restatus scroll R (obtained by clearing flr 24). By this point, you should probably have some gold saved up to buy whatever you need to make your build work better for you.

• Like Like x 1