1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Raiden or Clown?!

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Sora773, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    Okay so, this thread is solely for opinion. if you could only choose one of those above advanced classes for rogue, (possibly due to not having enough gangues for both x.....x) which would you choose and why?

2. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I-Would-of-went-with-Clown-Cause-I-want-it-to-be-called-Joker-so-badly-also-cause-Raiden-too-Serious*Looks-at-MK*-Clown-about-having-fun*Looks-at-The-Joker*.

3. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    personally, I would of chose raiden for me because raiden has really stron gand cool af skills. clown on the othr hand, has many tactical advantages and that blood dagger is wayy too tempting to me. so yeah.. I kinda want clown..but I kinda want raiden.. cuz raiden has reeally cool and fast skills and clown has really actical, fun, and op moves lol

4. Toketsu Hikari

Toketsu Hikari Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Toketsu
    Level:
    xD I thought I'd also have a difficulty choosing which gangue class to pick too =T if Asobimo came out with another good gangue class other then raiden but I'm firmly stuck with the choice of raiden xD. For me clown is like the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae xD.

Well I was actually waiting for a class like raiden to show up. Next to assassin, raiden fits and expands my combat style. Well in a way the raiden skills sorta reminded me of the assassin skills xD. It also has all the moves I need to complete the image I have for Toketsu. The only thing raiden lacks is eh... a passive like assassin that provides a stat boost.

5. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    agreed^ uhhh for my final class that i'd keep for sora, idk what id use lol. assassin is very promising to me tho, cuz it was the first advanced class that i had so im very used to the combat, and it fits my attack style and taste perfectly, and not to mention it's just me XD it's what i work best with XD the skills are amazing too! cuz of the 7s hidden and the passive. if i had to choose something else than assassin, hmm.. well.. that sounds hard.. definitely not db.. i dont like it too much.. not sr.. uhh id say rv! if i couldnt choose AS or any of the gangue classes, id choose rv cuz it's something i really like lol and the skills are all amazing to me XD including the awesome passive. but back on topic, well, clown is a really good class for strategy and stuff because of the skills it has. it has that skill that lowers i think it was speed..? idk but it lowers a stat, then it has the blood dagger, and oh i forgot the last one xP but yeah like said clown has a more strategic side to it. you have to use it in a strattegic way, and if you can figure it out then it's a really awesome class. personally tho, i care more for the actual damage attacks, so other than the intriguing blood dagger from clown, im not TOO interested. but i still find the stat lowering skill very useful in the future *~* as for raiden, the skills seem very, well, flashy XDDD *pun intended* they're very flashy and cool looking and also strong AF XD so id say most likely raiden at this point would be the class id choose for myself.

6. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Raiden-is-Powerful-just-Really-Weak-against-Earth-Element-Which-I-Experience-in-Random-Dungeon-with-the-mobs-and-the-Bosses-Clown-Seems-to-be-not-Element-or-is-Dark-Based-which-makes-it-better-tho-I-been-Raiden-for-months-tho-so-I-gotten-over-Liking-it-and-miss-Assassin.

7. theo tamaka

theo tamaka New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    theo
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tamaka
  8. Mizu Zangetsu

Mizu Zangetsu New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Mizuk√ł
    Level:
    Guild:
    Dark_Bane
    I would choose clown because I can get raiden with gems xD >.>'

9. Anthony Pham

Anthony Pham New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNT91
    Level:
    I prefer Raiden Class within my home base of advance class. It looks sick though and I would love to see my hidden skill again xD