1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Raid/Guerrilla Quest

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by Joseph, Jan 15, 2014.

?

Do you like Raids / Guerilla Quests

1. Heck Yeah soooo much XP

62.3%
  2. Helllllll No I keep gettin Murked

11.9%
  3. Eh it's ok I guess

25.8%
  1. Steve B

Steve B LINE ID: agent_barnes

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Stargen
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    The summon raids do not yield the same results as the actual guerrilla raids. I typically get around 1M in summon raids due to the boss not having the HP of the guerrilla boss. Guerrilla raids were the EXP treasures due to the time it took to take down the boss (high HP). I usually got 7M to 9M in guerrilla raids, but now they died in the level 76-100 category. They are still fairly active in the level 1-49 and 50-75 categories.

2. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    Does dying effect how much exp is gotten from the quest and does dying still take your 5% exp from need to level up?

3. Steve B

Steve B LINE ID: agent_barnes

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Stargen
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    It still takes the usual 5%

4. Crisiss9

Crisiss9 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    cramium
    Level:
    Questiono_O
    I just started doing these summon raids and i need help. after i finish a raid i collect my exp and move on to a new raid. What happens is for example lets say
    i need 300,000 exp too lvl up and i gain lets say 50,000 exp from the raid when i start a new raid its still says i need 300,000 exp to lvl up

I AM SOO CONFUSED :sorry::sorry::sorry:

5. Joeyashields

Joeyashields New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In the user start map where the chests appear after you participate in a raid, when do the chests disappear? I die a lot and would wanna just stack a ton so I can make sure to get levels before opening. An answer would be appreciated.

Edit: Another question I thought of as well. Since I die so much I was also wondering if there was a easy way to make my character not die so much? Adding Vit isn't helping cause health is auto buffed to 5k apparently. So what should I do?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Get Pots ready. Try to party with especially a Healer in it. Dodge well. Try to get away from the Boss when you're really on low hp, so far enough that the boss' attacks wont come near you. Try First Aid while away from boss. Get to a somewhat higher level. Use skills with fast animation. Maybe equip a shield.

That said.... The by-player-summoned Raids are OP for lot of times, so you'll die a lot anyways... From what I know these Summons have failed more than it got defeated. xD

Regarding the chest, I don't know how long they can stay, but I do know that they can be stacked, since I once saw Hoshino P (Producer of Avabel) having shown that in one video, where he stated that he did one before the recording (you saw 2 chests on top of each other). But whether there's a time limit, really no idea... :O

If talking about Guerrilla Raids, then they were stackable, I thought..
    (haven't done raids in a long time by now, so unless they have changed certain things, this info might be out-dated..)

• Like Like x 1
  7. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Dont be reckless. Roll, move away, stay near healer classes. You die because you take a hit, avoid it.

8. shingkz

shingkz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    shingkz
    Level:
    Guild:
    smile
    does this guerrilla quest accomplish only by time or damage?

9. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Damage determines your exp. (Surviving long also helps since you can't attack if you are dead.)

EDIT: My class started, so I gave a short response. Personally, I like leaving a tip and maybe a personal opinion (because different perspectives can help with understanding the bigger picture). Anyway, my tip for guerilla is to STAY ALIVE. Guerilla quests last far longer than raids do. If you are in there for a long time, you're almost guaranteed to get a nice amount of exp (as you are alive and able to attack). Also, dying causes you to waste unnecessary dp (as it's 26 dp per visit) and lose some of the exp you are trying to earning (penalty of death).

If you can't survive well, don't waste your dp that and use it on something else. (My definition of surviving well is being able to take a few hits and not die. Of course, dodging is encouraged, but lag can screw with you.)

Also to help out, the October 2016 guerilla quest boss, Diola (written this way to prevent possible confusion) is surprisingly a STR-based boss. I've seen her get stunned by almost all her attacks. The only attack that I haven't stunned her with is her stun attack. Unless Avabel had an update where creators now stun INT-based attacks, she is definitely is STR. (Though the fact that she lowers defenses and not magic defense should also give it away.)

I said too much. It's times like these that I wonder if I should have just started a thread on this and hope people contribute. (Maybe I should help with quest info too. I am more competent than I was in the past.)

Merged:
    I want to challenge the note of planning and exp boosts increasing reward amount. I read the entire thread, but only two people have confirmed. One of them, I believe, is not valid. (From my perspective, aleph's test isn't accurate. He used two different classes. From my personal experience, I normally gained more exp as an Alchemist than as a Blacksmith. His difference could easily have been from his performance with the class.)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Joeyashields

Joeyashields New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    So for user raids. There is a status dmg cap of 500. That's understood. Now I will only be referring to dmg towards the clown raid since that's the majority of what is summoned. I need to know if I'm right before I invest in doing this. For my understanding if I can get my dmg to 500 cap I'm at max status anyways. Let's say I put on another weapon(me being a rogue) yet this one is a weaker dagger however I'm still at the 500 status cap in raid. Let's say I don't want to humanize my strong dagger but I humanize my weak dagger for the extra 30% dmg increase to clown boss. Here where my question is, if you humanize one single weapon out of two and put that humanized weapon on the opposite from main hand(not sure which that is but the one you would originally put a shield on), would it give a 30% dmg increase or is it strictly a 15% on the opposed hand and only a 30% increase while it's in main hand. Remember one weapon will not be humanized. Of course both would be light element for more clown dmg as well. Just trying to figure whether it's worth me to just wear the weak dagger on my main hand and strong on opposed. They puts me basically a lil below the 500 dmg cap but if it's to get the 30% bonus dmg to boss. It'd be worth for raiding. However if I can put strong one on main hand and weak humanized on opposing and have my 500 dmg cap and still get the 30% bonus. I would do that. Someone let me know that knows this. Thank you.

11. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    Anyone know what you get if you're the one to summon raids?

12. Ryder

Ryder New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Omega
    Level:
    Anyone know what Event bosses appeared in April Last year and/or 2 years ago? Trying to determine if something checks out. I barely remember what event bosses came last month so there's no way I can remember what event bosses came a year and 2 years ago lol

13. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Spring Color Garden (April 7th 2016 Maintenance):
    https://avabelonline.com/information/detail/?information_id=1880

Goblin Cave (April 14th 2016 Maintenance):
    https://avabelonline.com/information/detail/?information_id=1890

• Like Like x 1