1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Quick Tips and Information

Discussion in 'B O S S' started by Asectic, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Just thought I'd post some quick tips on game information that is not too common as things such as class skills and such.

Elemental Armor Synthesis:
    Armors can be added an element for additional firepower and defense. The current elements out are Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. Each armor can only be added one element, the second one will be replaced if thinking of switching or "adding" another one on.

To find and gather them, look for the "color dungeon" found under item dungeon. Like sharp and hard crystals, one needs to gather 20 elemental fragments to make one elemental bowl.

For synthesis, I thought I should note that for those who don't know - elemental synthesis will show up iff (if only if) you reach level 60. On another note, to make one full bowl you need 20 fragments and one None bowl. After that is complete, just select the armor/weapon want to add it to and voila!

Advanced Skill Dual Type:
    This is for the bit where after one person has unlocked an advanced class, you can use skills from another advanced class if want to.

After some finding out, you CAN use a skill from another advanced class. That is however, only after one maxes out all 4 skills from one advanced class they are able to unlock what is called "Job Master". After that is unlocked, you are able to select ONE skill from that class to transfer to other advanced classes you've already opened.

Just random reading: Job Master
    Dec Edit: This page posted an image example of this, thought might be worth the look or something: Pictured refer?

Selling Item on Stall from Shops:
    To those who are still wondering about this or don't know yet - you can sell the items you receive or buy from stall with the use of the weird copper coins. One is given for free through the GM Mail found in Menu.

In order to able to sell items, you need to synthesize two weird copper coins, turning into a premium ticket. Then with the ticket you are able to sell ONE item, after which it disappears permanently.

Another reading which better explains this: Stall Item Selling

EDITED:
    Shining Crystals and their Uses:
    It's better to read the info from the source, courtesy of the people who replied in -> Shining Crystals and Uses

But in general, Shining Crystals can be synthesized to craft shining keys. And these keys are used to open Old Weapon Boxes.

Well that's it for me. Anyone else have some other quickies they wanna share feel free to do so :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Yojiahbo

Yojiahbo Legendary Samurai

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Yojiahbo
    Level:
    Guild:
    UNBROKEN
    This is not really a guide, but... Common problems for newbies...
    When first start playing, suggest them practice the combat systems, especially this game is VERY different that most mmorpgs, where it's NOT auto attacking and just clicks on skills to attacks,

JOB class:
    Novice- no strength, beginner class, change after lv 5, go to job class NPC to change, you can change any time, BUT after lv 20 your struck with the latest job class.

Warrior- Strongest upfront attacker, High Hp, can equip almost All weapons, dagger to 2h weapons, include ax.
    weak side, almost always need healer in party, but if your good with skills/combo, you can solo.
    ADVANCE job class path- Gladiator/ Crusader require Hard and Sharp, 40/20 depends on which path

Rogue- Fastest attacker, but ONLY can equip 1h sword, and dagger, with right build, can be much stronger than warriors.
    weak side- depends on build, high chance to get killed, due to low VIT/etc. High demand of using SP.
    ADVANCE job class path- Storm Rider/ Debuster require Hard and Sharp, 40/20 depends on which path

Ranger- Power house in this game, STRONG, with both Bow and guns, can Solo VERY well and Boss too
    weak side- not much, but skills depends and dodging, have to move continually, for distance attacks, etc
    ADVANCE job class path- Sniper/ Gun slinger require Hard and Sharp, 40/20 depends on which path

Creator- Jack of trades, it depends on build, Ax/Blunt weapons are the best for Creator.
    weak side- It variety, depends on your builds.
    ADVANCE job class path- Black smith/Alchemist require Hard and Sharp, 40/20 depends on which path

Acolyte- Healer... Not much to explain. :woot:
    weak side- LOW in HP, not much attacks spells variety, like Magician.
    ADVANCE job class path- Priest/Linker require Hard and Sharp, 40/20 depends on which path

Magician- Mages, variety elements for attacking
    weak side- LOW in HP, similar to Rogues, high demand in using SP.
    ADVANCE job class path- Wizard/Elementist require Hard and Sharp, 40/20 depends on which path

QUESTS:
    After learning how the game system works, suggestion, to lvl up to 10-15.
    Talk to QUEST NPC, in town, select ongoing quest, complete the requirement, it will always ask you to kill mobs (monsters)
    First, there are only 3 types in each floor, beside several with Boss. Usually require 10-14 each type, after that, return to NPC and turn quest in, accept other quest, this time you will need to collect items, resume to Battle field, when you got it done, advance to floor 2, repeat, to floor 3 then your all done with floor 3. THIS is COMMON problem

When it ask you to go to boss fight it's NOT jabba in floor 3... You have to go to NPC, and take quest, THEN talk to NPC again, and select on [MOVE] on bottom left screen of the quest screen...

Then repeat all up to floor 18 at this point.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mocca

Mocca new line ID: moccafrap

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Mocca
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Woah great job yoji! Hi5* :D
    Honestly u guys r awesome *-*

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Asectic

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    No wonder I was failing when I tried to evolve my weapon. But is it always the case that at least before 3rd or 4th attempt that all else will fail? :eek:

5. Mocca

Mocca new line ID: moccafrap

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Mocca
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    So I'm just wondering does it apply only to the time limit they give when ur evolving? Cuz what if I ran out of xtals n continue the nxt day lols

6. DannyhelMont

DannyhelMont New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Khaozys
    Level:
    Actually it doesn't work like that, a friend mine for example, only achieved a '3 Stars' of his Gun after the 5ºattempt at row (I mean, even using the Bonus % of chance that the system give to you) and talking by myself, before yesterday I have evolved my Bow '3 Stars' to '4 Stars' in the 1st attempt and then, only in the 6th attempt I could reach the 5ºStar. :)

EDIT²: Don't forget that to evolve to up "6 Stars" and above you don't will use Sharp/Hard Crystals anymore, at my case I will Need other equal bow to evolve which is in the same Star Rank, I mean, you gonna need TWO Weapons/Armors at same Stars; then to lvl up to '6 Stars' you will use TWO Identical '5 Stars' Weapons/Armors.
    Yup, I did not expect that too. but it's described in the Panel. o_O
    ---
    EDIT³: Typo... sorry about my english... :bag:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Kingazzrael

Kingazzrael Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    king
    Level:
    Guild:
    Titans
    its all chanxe two days ago i learned about this so tried on my xhrome 4 star and first try it now 5

love/hate that chance lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Asectic

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Good stuff we have over here :3

Okay, so I thought that with more and more people joining and more posts being thrown out there - thought make a "compilation" of compilations. Basically what I mean other than the posts that were pinned, some information that were passed around earlier but got hidden with the amount of threads.

For really even now, when I would have to reference some links for helping others on other places, saved some time using this little thing then just finding where it is in the long lists. XD Talk about lazy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Guide to Elements, created by Joseph: http://avabelforums.com/threads/a-guide-to-elements.397/
    And his basic starting to avabel guide: http://avabelforums.com/threads/basic-guide-to-start-your-avabel-experience.366/

This should be redundant by now, but for those who are still confused on Avatars and Merchanting, a short guide by Velius: http://avabelforums.com/threads/begginers-avatar-merchanting-guide.61/

Wasn't sure whether I should list this one, but here is a short guide/feedback by Naos on Gems: http://avabelforums.com/threads/gem-guide.377/

And lastly this is still in the top spots, but in case if were pushed back - a Recipes thread by Sunlexor: http://avabelforums.com/threads/recipes.298/#post-3633

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  9. masoud omer

masoud omer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ♣ARABI♣
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ksa
    There is some hidden advance classes do y know how y unlock them they are just appear like this ????

10. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa