1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Questions

Discussion in 'Infamous, Rage Quit & REDEMPTION' started by GJO, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Ada

Ada New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    AizaAda
    Level:
    Guild:
    RageQuit
    Another question! :eek: Well, well, well my game was working perfectly fine an hour ago so i logged off and then back in and now the loading screen (should be attached) shows up and it's like initializing failure and stuff O.O there are two buttons I can press: one is retry and the other is to go to the Asobimo website. Well retry didn't work no matter what so I pressed the other button : / however I was just led to the website. I didn't know what to do there or how to contact ppl correctly or anything!!! Anyone got any ideas? I was thinking of deleting the game and reinstalling it and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't lose any data but I don't wanna risk it :( I have no idea what to do :sorry:

Anyone got any ideas to help a poor soul? If not, then I guess AizaAda is gonna be offline for a while...

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Hey Ada :D
    I've had this problem as well a few times. Try turning your device off and on, that might already do the trick. If that doesn't work, you can reinstall the game. I've reinstalled the game myself maybe 2-3 times. When you load the game, the first time after you reinstalled it, it will ask for your email.

3. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Always check the shoutbox on forums if you have this problem. If other people have it as well, it'll be raining questions, rants and complaints there ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    1. Strengthen the gear to its maximum level.
    2. With 2*-5*: evolve the gear using Hard Crystals for armor, or Sharp Crystals for weapons. With 6* or higher: evolve the gear by using an identical gearpiece.
    This info is also in the guide ;)

5. Soul Knights II

Soul Knights II Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    S.K.II
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    I looked for it before posting,so here is my problem. All of my gears are 3* maxed. And I can't evolve them. T.T There should be a list of my maxed gears when I pressed the "EVOLVE" button from the Blacksmith NPC,but it shows nothing T.T Is it because I'm not evolving gears in a correct way?

6. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Hmmm did you lock the gear in your item bag? Perhaps that could be an obstacle?

7. Soul Knights II

Soul Knights II Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    S.K.II
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    OMG that's it!!!! Haha sorry for asking such questions >< And thank you for your reply too Greed. ^_^

8. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Hahaha it took me a while to realize it, I was like "how the heck could..." Wait he locked his gear xD Well that immediately covers another use of locking, it also prevents evolving xD

• Funny Funny x 2