1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Questions

Discussion in 'Infamous, Rage Quit & REDEMPTION' started by GJO, Sep 11, 2014.

1. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Got any questions? Post them here and we might be able to answer them.

2. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    @GURGUR you'll be the one who knows most about this.
    I do know that it's dominated by players with the highest levels and highest gears. Possibly hackers too if you are unlucky.
    There isn't much info available about the guild guardian yet, but it seems to be an NPC Monster which will aid you during tower raids. I've read that it costs 2.5 million GP to get one, and 5 million GP for an upgrade.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  3. GURGUR

GURGUR New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    GurGur2
    Level:
    I've done tower like 2 time now. Its a lag fest that consist of alot of top guild fighting to either protect the tower. (Guardian statue) from others. Its opens every sunday. If one guild manages to destroy the statue. U capture tower. As far as I know its a game of tug and war. U fight to protect statue if u are holders of tower. Or u atk to destroy to capture tower. Inside tower I read somewhere on forums that it has more exp/jexp and better drop rates. I also read somewhere that there is small chance to drop a whole WCC (WIERD COPPER COIN). But again I have not been able to capture for I try to go solo. There is info in forum post on this. Just have to find it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Anegvel

Anegvel New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Anegvel
    Level:
    Guild:
    Penance
    I have tried tower too many times, but there is so much happening at once you cannot track it. Please do not try unless we are all backing each other up and are lvl 70+.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Soul Knights II

Soul Knights II Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    S.K.II
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    Guys I might wanna ask for stat build as a Wonderer. I am aiming for bard as advance class and my stats now are basically 30++ str,20++ vit,20++ dex, I wanted to be a damage healer, so what you guys suggest for my stat build?
    Thank you for your reply in advance. :)

6. MiyaLi-chan

MiyaLi-chan Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    MiyaLi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    Hm... Since you said you wanna be a dodge healer, I would suggest that you go for str, men, and dex. The vit is optional (if you want to increase your max hp that is :)). Don't go for int though. It doesn't do much for the wonderer. So I guess that's it. :D
    That was according to my cousin btw. Teehee :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    I read up on bard. Apparently, your HP healing is affected by either STR or VIT (not sure which one). INT indeed is a waste of stat points. MEN seems to influence SP healing. I posted additional questions on the Bard class discussion thread. I'll let you know what the results are. Wonderer doesn't seem to profit from DEX as much as other classes would, so be careful with that stat. Our guild passives up your stats a bit as well, so keep that in mind :)

Btw, I wouldn't advise spreading your stats too much. I'd personally drop MEN from the list. I went allround with my main and I pay for it dearly; I don't excel at doing damage or taking damage.

@Twerk Master , I have some theories about Bard that I'd like to put to the test. Could you help me with that?

• Like Like x 1
  8. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Hey tuna ^^
    To unlock advanced classes, you need to sacrifice 100.000 JEXP. After that, you can obtain your advanced class by using sharp and hard crystals. You can farm sharp crystals on Tuesday (Room of sharp crystal) and hard crystals on Thursday (Room of stiff crystal). Be sure to run those dungeons offline; the drops will be better.

• Like Like x 1
  9. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Alright we tested it thoroughly.
    Big thank you to @Twerk Master (sparkle) for being the bard to test it with :D

The amount of HP you heal is based on the maximum HP of the target. So the higher the max HP of your ally is, the more you will heal him/her, and the higher your own max HP is, the higher you will heal yourself. So that means that VIT influences HP heal (since VIT boosts defense & maximum HP), but you can also boost the effect with your gear. You might not have noticed, but check the details of your armor: Increase it's DEF and it will give more max HP; increase it's MDEF and it will give more max SP. Using accessories that boosts HP or VIT would thus increase your healing.
    We haven't had time to test it with SP healing yet (you can only heal the SP of your allies, not yourself), but we ASSUME this works the same way.
    Your current HP does not influence your heal amounts (so if you get hit till you are down to 50% of your maximum HP, your heals will still be the same). Standing in larger groups of allies does not seem to influence the heal amount.

Very important edit!!!!
    VIT only has an indirect influence on the healing skill, since it increases your max HP. It does not influence the skill itself though.

Conclusion: boost MEN to increase your HP healing.

A bard heals me and himself. He averages 90 HP heals on himself, and 100 HP heals on me.
    • Situation 1: The bard increases his MEN. He suddenly heals 100 on himself, and 120 on me.
    • Situation 2: The bard increases his VIT. He suddenly heals 98 HP on himself, while he keeps healing 100 HP on me.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  10. MiyaLi-chan

MiyaLi-chan Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    MiyaLi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    Um... The 2h spear is somehow similar to a 2h sword. Same goes for the 1h (for both). According to my cousin, MATK is not really significant for the wonderer. Only str and vit has an effect on it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Soul Knights II

Soul Knights II Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    S.K.II
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    Hey Greed thanks to you I have made a conclusion about wonderer. As I checked the forums, MATK is not recommended for wonderer. Wonderer is actually a STR based class with high damage and speed. What's better than warrior is a wonderer's skill are mostly AOE based skill and wonderers are faster than warriors.

As Mimi told me and I gathered some information about the equipment for a wonderer, One hand spear is also not recommended. Two hand will have better damage and it even effects the skills when we are in advance class.

I am kinda clear about the skills amd stats as a wonderer now. All thanks to Greed. I respect you as an Ally Leader. *salute*

UPDATE ::
    Wonderer is not only Str based class. Wonderer need some VIT as this class's DEF aren't as high as warriors,and MEN does affect Bard's HP healing. Credits to Greed. :)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  12. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Don't apologize ^^ We are all here to help each other, and I wouldn't have created a question thread if I didn't want to answer questions right? ;) Looking in the right threads on the general forum gets you pretty far, but there's always room for more questions :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. MiyaLi-chan

MiyaLi-chan Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    MiyaLi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    Hm... Tower or GvG?

In tower:

I. Tower Scramble
    - All ally guilds will battle alongside together against the guilds who defends a certain tower.
    The 3 Towers: (currently as of 10/02/14)
    Ares Fortress = Owned by <3pop<3 (with 2 ally guilds)
    Balisto Fortress = Owned by ELiMiNate (with 2 ally guilds)
    Cable Tower = Owned by Pilipinas
    If a guild destroys an "orb" (rumors o_O), then the guild now owns that certain towers. The 2 ally guilds alongside you share the tower as one. ;)
    II. Normal Tower
    - The guilds who owns a tower gets to go inside it. There are different places you can go to admire the beauty of the tower that you owned. There's also a room in that tower which holds a chest, which can be used daily (every 24 hours). Now for the main part... When you go to the transferrer, you can go to the usual floors that we used to take. However, there is a huge difference between a tower floor and a normal floor. Normal floor is where we receive a quest about kill, collect, and temp. Tower floor is similar to the normal floor, but the difference is... tower floors are more difficult ones than normal floors. The mobs in tower floors are beyond lvl 90 and above. :arghh: But there are incredible drops there that you could get and you could get a very high drop of exp and jexp. Well, here's what I can give for now. :D

In GvG:
    GvG is very similar to battle royale (somehow called like that :confused:). However, every guild is a threat, except for the players who are in similar guilds. You will battle each other, even the ally guilds. It may last for 5-10 min. So every guild must work as a team to win this kind of PvP. ;) Or else... Mwahaha... Nothing. :sorry:

Well that's it. Um... Hope this helps senpai :D (and also to our guildmates :p). Thank you. :)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Tornado947

Tornado947 Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Tornado9
    Level:
    Guild:
    RageQuite
    Hello guys got a here question again.. ><
    I'm a lvl 46 warrior ,I'm using one-handed sword, since I'm going to lvl50 which means I can join advanced classes ^^
    Ok the points here..
    I'm aiming to be crusaders, I checked the forum before and I saw someone said that join gladiator before going to crusader,anyone can explain to me why should I go gladiator first?? Thanks alot ^^

15. JJgosh

JJgosh Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    JJgosh
    Level:
    Guild:
    RageQuit
    Most people go Gladiator first for the spam able aoe move called catacraft, it is a really good move and I would suggest getting it first, that's what I did btw :)

16. JJgosh

JJgosh Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    JJgosh
    Level:
    Guild:
    RageQuit
    Oh and if you didn't know, once you max all the skills in an adv class you can job master and choose one active skill (active=A skill other than a passive) to keep, then you can go to the next adv class.
    Hope this helps, thought you might already have known this.

17. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    @Soul Knights II & @Twerk Master I have edited the previous post about the HP healing skill. MEN directly strengthens that skill. Read up on it ASAP. I'll send you a message in-game as well.

18. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Okay I wanna get rid of Lizard Core, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Here's what I suggest:
    We get a full share party, we camp a channel for Lizard Core. We take shifts in actively looking for it. I'd say two people per shift, the rest can sit on their butt.
    This way, six people will complete the quest at once. I'm lvl73, who's game? Keep the maximum level difference (10) in mind.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ada

Ada New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    AizaAda
    Level:
    Guild:
    RageQuit
    Question! ^^
    I have 3 Dark Magic Books and I hear you can use them to summon raids and stuff but in my bag the Use button is grayed out :O so I have no idea what to do with them :/ do you guys have any ideas how to use them?

20. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Take them to the synthesis npc and he will gove you a list of relics to find/buy to make the REAL summon scrool. What you have is just the main ingredient of the crafting recipe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1