1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Questions

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by Not Ryuzaki, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Not Ryuzaki

Not Ryuzaki New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ryuzaki
    Level:
    Ok so im new to the game and to the forums. I need some guidance.
    -First. I need to know what are the best floors to farm gold and exp (lv45+)
    -Second. What pack should i spend my gems on. If i wanna get magician avatars/costumes. Because might get unwanted items.
    -Third. Which collectibles should i keep and sell. My bag is always full because of the collectibles filling 50% of the slots.
    -Fourth: Im about to reach advanced classes as a magician. Any tips?
    -Fifth: Fastest and easiest way to earn chic boxes? Ive been farming on 2f for hours and still no chic boxes, maybe because i keep selling my items back n forth to npcs (backpack full)
    -Lastly: Watermelon boxes. What are the rare prizes?

Thanks in advance guys! :D

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    1) After the floor balance changes f9 f11 and f13 are good. My lvl56 vampire can fight comfortable on f16.

2) That is a matter of personal taste so I can't truly answer this one but snow & ice set looks the best imho. Your choice and taste is what matters though.

3) most of the 3rd zone floor relics is best to sell in player stall (monument and cannonball for example)

4) This one I can't answer for you. I never truly tinkered w/ mage before. Hopefully someone else can help you better.

3. Not Ryuzaki

Not Ryuzaki New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ryuzaki
    Level:

Thanks!!

4. Not Ryuzaki

Not Ryuzaki New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ryuzaki
    Level:
    Bring up my post!

5. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/mag...ts-collection-of-posts.825/page-22#post-62340
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/mag...ts-collection-of-posts.825/page-22#post-62956
    Although, now with the Secondary Login rewards, you can gem gems and get those later Advanced Classes earlier than back then. xD
    A common/favourite amongs the newer Advanced Classes for Mages is Sylwinder apparently.
    In case of the [Older 5] and the [Newer 3] Advanced Classes; Lost Speller is the favourite in the [Older 5] and Sylwinder is the favourite in the [Newer 3].
    But all in all, in the end, I'm still stating this:
    It doesn't matter with which class you start, because All classes have their advantages and disadvantages; Just go with the one class you find awesome! :3

• Like Like x 1