1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Questions for Wonderer

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by taiamerishool, Jun 27, 2015.

1. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    Is 3 str and 1 vit good?
    What should I go for advanced class first?
    Is wonderer good for some like good attack point?
    Is MP going to be a problem afterward?
    Thank you! Have a nice day ㅇㅅㅇ

2. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    1. Depends on what adv class you are taking. As a Battle dancer, yes.
    2. Gd for int build, any other class for non int build (make spiker or bd as your final)
    3. Gd, one of Wd's adv class is the current thread on high level gvg, even on tower war. It is feared for its sleep and hidden skill. Other adv classes are just typical hitters.
    4. If you spam attacks carelessly, yes. But wd is nowhere near monk's SP consumption.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    Is 3int 1vit 1str good build?

4. Bigjer

Bigjer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigJer *
    Level:
    i sorry but i dont understand this class . why do people play as wonderer

5. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    It has most of the largest melee aoe skills in the game. It has a lot of unique skills and attributes about the class. It isnt one of the basic rpg classes you find (warrior, rouge, mage, healer, archer). It is also one of the only classes to activly use EVERY stat in the game.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Sieth

Sieth New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Sieth
    Level:
    Guild:
    Goodfellas
    How high do the pasives raise for wonderer

7. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Read the guide that already exsits.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Soul Knights II

Soul Knights II Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    S.K.II
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    I don't think there's any tanky advance class :/ WD focuses on two kinds of builds,STR build or INT build. For STR Adv classes we have Hermit,Battle Dancer and Spiker. Spiker focus on high damage output with increased critical damage with it's passive. Hermit is almost the same but it's skills provide stat buffs. Battle Dancer also has a good damage output with multiple hits. For INT classes we have Painter,Undine and Geo Dancer. I don't really understand WD's INT builds so I can't provide you detailed explanations. You can look through the forum threads about it. What I can say is skills with high AOE and one famous "sheep's song" from Geo Dancer that makes target fall asleep(stun). Undine..that crazy whirlpool skill which deals a great amount of damage with multiple hits x.x With a protection barrier skill and a heal skill similar with Bard' therapy melody,hope it helps :)

EDIT :: I'm trying to figure out a balanced build with the access of both STR and INT classes but..ya,"I'm still figuring out" xD

• Like Like x 3
  9. Ryder

Ryder New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Omega
    Level:
    Well I I'm pretty sure that wonderer is the most diverse class in the game because of its advance classes. As it says in the name "Wonderer". People who travel from place to place while acquiring vast and diverse knowledge and power. Lol that's my background story of wonderer.

10. Ryder

Ryder New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Omega
    Level:
    In case someone hasn't found a good balance...I recommend unlocking the classes that go with your stats. Then experiment a little to find a balance that suits....AFTER you clear fl24 to get restatus scroll or buy one. Level up as much as you want and see if your new stats build is working out for you...if not use restatus scroll to find a better build.
    Although...I highly recommend experimenting before you reach lvl30 so you can Change your stats for free. Since Wonderers skill's are physical...try it out with As many stat builds you want. Then restatus your stats for free. This way...you can find loopholes in stat builds. Try out every class if your unsure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1