1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Questions about Hard and Sharp Crystal and EVO (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by sprkuy, Jul 29, 2013.

1. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Dude...you need a dagger called "knife" its a lv 1 weapon. It drops from floor one. I see no knife or a dagger infact i see only staffs.

@T0ni fun fact for you and the other readers

Lv 1 items at 1 star max out at lv 5 for the item. Everything else follows the increase of 10 based on star count.

2. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    :bag: didn't remembre that. But the rod is 1star at lvl 8, i was using is item as example.

• Like Like x 1
  3. huayuan

huayuan New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Level:
    Yes i had a knife but i sold it i still wanted to know how to evolve or why this not worked. Anyway it didn't worked with the knife before (it was lvl 5 and i just followed a video) but i'll try it with my rod amd see what happens

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  4. Vengix

Vengix New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    _Vengix_
    Level:
    *sigh* after reading all this stuff, i m still not sure how exactly to get shining crystals and shap crystals too, hard crystals are quite common to me tho

5. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Those are common questions, i doubt you read it all as well as used the sech bar.

6. urdadi

urdadi Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    urdadi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Just noticed you can now use more than 5 items when strengthening. This may have happened long ago, but I never noticed because I am so used to counting out 5 and hitting "Enhance".

Didn't know where to post this info, seems kinda related to Evo but idk.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    It's quite new actually. Really an improvement :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Yes it was out in Newest Update and it is Really helps when you have 50-100+ Drop Gears to use for Strengthen Gears.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Mac☸

Mac☸ New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Mac
    Level:
    Let me Introduced myself
    Hello Im still new to the forum but I also want to share my little information with others! Also sorry for my bad English I'm Asian >.< When I first started Avabel and was levelling up normally and getting reward. I didn't know what to do with all my Sharp and Hard crystal that I was getting and thought I would sell them at stall since they were selling for around 35k - 50k. At first I was happy by the way things was going until I reach level50 and found out that needed them crystal for classes So just in case of anyone one doing the same mistake as me I'll tell you guys and girls on how to get crystal other way:) p.s this is my personal experience information so if some are wrong please help me out xD
    Way to get crystal
    1) First of all you can get them by just playing the game and leveling up:) easy as that!
    2) You can get crystals by completeing the main tower quest which is doing the floors and getting items.
    3) Every Tuesday and Thursday there will be an event dungeon which will only drop Shrp and Hars crystals!!! On Tuesday is is Sharp and on Thursday it is Hard:) don't forget to do them offline because you'll get more!!!
    4) This doesn't alway came up but you can still get sharp and hard crystal from doing challenge such as Sword and Armor room which is where you kill lots of Boss ( manly 3 ) and you'll enter a room full of Weapons or Armor depending on which one you pick! And sometimes it can have a crystal inside!
    5) You can get crystal from just doing Rush! Yupe I found this out for myself without the internet xD anyway when you do Rush you'll get a free reward box and it can sometimes be crystals!! So it a Win win! Youll get exp and jeep and sometimes even a crystal!
    6) Number six! This is the most easiest way to get crystal but it is also the most painful way :( you can buy ONE crystal from stall with only 35k to 50k G from your pocket! Of course if you're rich and almighty you'll have no problem>.>
    7) You can get them from evolution dungeon! And it only cost 10dp which is SOO good! this is one of the way I get my crystal :)
    8) last but not least...this is the most stupid way to get them but it can work since someone did it to me before >.> So You can get crystal by begging for it from someone! Yupe I give him 15 hard crystal! 15!! The first time he ask me I was said "Lol hella NO" but...he followed me and keep beginning me for the last 2 hours❌ 2 hours! He must really want them crystal xD so yea to get him of my check I was like here take them and leave..

That it!!
    That all I know and what I've learned from the past weeks :) I hope this helped and if anyone know another way please comment!! It help me and others out a lot thank you!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. melissamonroe

melissamonroe New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    kikiyo☆
    Level:
    Hellow ^^ im having a problem envolving my weapon. Its a lvl 55 5 star maxed quarter FL. Im trying to do 6 stars. I have all the money and crystals but its not showing and its not locked either :eek: please help ^^

11. Foxxdie

Foxxdie Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Foxxdie
    Level:
    Guild:
    Darkbane
    For 6⭐️ Plus evolutions you need another same star weapon. So in your case you'd need another quarter but it's pretty risky you lose a weapon every failure past 6⭐️

• Like Like x 1
  12. melissamonroe

melissamonroe New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    kikiyo☆
    Level:
    So I would need another 5☆ quarter for my 5☆ to make 6☆?and if it failed my weapon goes bye bye? :eek: thats unbearable thinking of all the money I spent ; (

13. Foxxdie

Foxxdie Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Foxxdie
    Level:
    Guild:
    Darkbane
    Yes but if it fails you won't lose both just the one lol if you really want to make a 6⭐️ I'd say at least 5 5⭐️, the last time I attempted to make a 6⭐️ I lost 7 5⭐️ Before I made one 6⭐️ So you should consider the risks thats literally 3 mil a failure you're throwing away lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. melissamonroe

melissamonroe New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    kikiyo☆
    Level:
    Thank you so much! Im gonna keep my weapon and just save for a new one. The risk is not worth it. Thank you sooooo much ^^

15. urdadi

urdadi Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    urdadi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Good choice, there are thousands if not millions of 6star and 7star weapons in circulation for people between lvls 50 and 90. It is far cheaper just to buy a better one and sell the old. Very low levels and very high levels do not have near as much supply and must consider evolving their own. I have a lvl 94 main and an alt that stays at 30. Every once in a while, I see lvl 95 weapons on the stall but they are very rare. I have never seen a 30 weapon over 5stars on the stall. People just don't make em so I had to DIY. I have so far turned (48) 5 stars into (7) 6stars and all but one of those have blown up trying for 7star. :'( The struggle is real, lol.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. melissamonroe

melissamonroe New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    kikiyo☆
    Level:
    Thank you so much!! My rod isnt to far off from my current level anyways :p the struggle is always real in avabel but thats what makes it fun ^^ thank you so much ^^

17. Root Toor

Root Toor Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    k81689
    Level:
    While trying various classes/occupations and del/add characters in 2nd slot(play 4 free), I accumulated some crystals.
    So the other way to get crystals is doing quests(while trying different classses or not) and store them or mail them to your other characters. Then del and add characters.
    If you have more phones/tablets, you can do more and get more. Plus one get freebies per day and many other goodies such as bag weight/slot add.

Before del/add character;
    Do not forget to save/mail extra quest items, so you can save some killings.
    Do not forget to transfer money by buying junks from your other characters.
    Do not forget to keep lvl fast good sets of gears for your new characters.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Shinzui

Shinzui New Member

How do we get stuff like the Shining Water Stones or Evolution Gangue?

• Old Old x 1
  19. Dovah1

Dovah1 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Dovah1, Wicca1
    Level:
    Guild:
    H3aVySwo3rD
    Shinning I only know you can get from SHOP, while the gangue I remember at one point there was a dungeon, otherwise you'll have to buy from SHOP as well.

20. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    as far as I know, shining boxes can also be obtained without shop.. although I dont remember how.. I remember they USED to be a non premium item that you can buy from stall, because i needed shining water stones to hatch my pet le flat egg that I got from winter advent. either buy them from stall, (the only 100% thing that I do know on how to get them besides the obvious, the store) or you can try to find them in.. other ways. this is just a guess, so don't try it unless you have proof besides me that this is a true way, but I THINK that you can get shining water stones from drop rates, most likely floors 7-9. and the other way is a dungeon. I'm almost certain that there is a dungeon to get shining water stones, because I remember I obtained a shining water stone that way, but I'm not 100% sure. uhh, so basically your best bet is to look up more about dungeons and see which one gives the stones, or buy from stall. (unless of course you have real world money, then you can buy it from shop) AS FOR GANGUES, XD gangues are gained from advent. that is a dungeon on sepcific dates that is EXTREMELY hard to defeat. the advent dungeon consists of 3 floors, making a whole "theme" (such as grasslands advent is floors 1-3, snowlands advent is floors 7-9, etc. etc.) and advent is NOT recomended for anyone below at least I'd say level 8-. level 90+ is STRONGLY recomended. see the advent thread for more details D but yeah evolution gangues are acheived from advent dungoeon, and the harder version of the advent you choose the higher the likelihood of getting a evo gangue. evo gangues can also come in evo gangue shards or pieces or whatever theyre called, and those take 3 to make a whole evo gange. TO SUM THIS ALL UP IN ONE SENTENCE, XD evo gangues are found in advent and shining water stones are found in stall, shop, MAYBE floors, and possibly dungeons. EDIT: gangues can also be bought in shop, and it takes 5 pieces to make a gangue, not 3 XD

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016