1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Questions about Hard and Sharp Crystal and EVO (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by sprkuy, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Sevik

Sevik New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    SeVik
    Level:
    I did see scattered info but I thought I might help people out by putting in all in one place (and the scattered info doesn't really answer my questions..)

2. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

Noob question.. How much does Evo 8 liquid cost? Can I make it from 2x Evo 7 liquid?

3. Jerre

Jerre The bokeh mashta!!!

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    iAmDead
    Level:
    Im not really sure but I believe from Evo 8 need 3x Evo 7. Also evo 8 is around 100-150m but they rarely pop up.

4. winofsoltia

winofsoltia New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    deepweb
    Level:
    not care if most expensive fikar than if it were me buy
    someone please teach me how to make a knife these please !!

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    I just finished reading every post to this thread (skipped over off topic ones) and came to the conclusion that it just doesn't seem worth it to evolve gear. The cost of losing gear and crystals is just too great (and too expensive to buy extra copies of same gear for players over level 90). And I never had the patience to just farm xtals every tuesday and thursday for it to be worth it to me (which we're almost forced to do to unlock advanced classes). I think most of us should just save our gold, buy the particular (star level) of gear that we want and upgrade our gears every ten levels (of our players) or so. I've been doing this strategy since level 1 through level 94 and it has worked for me.

Even if you don't mind farming for crystals, stockpiling them and selling them seem to be a much more economical way of doing it, than the gamble of evolving (without evo liquid). Unless of course the thrill of the gamble is your thing.

And prior to level 90, I thought 4 star gear was just fine. Although if you want to do floors 25+ of main tower, you may wanna go 5 star (at least). I think prior to level 70, 3 star gear was just fine for me. But then again, I don't do pvp. Just main tower, quests, dungeons, and raids pretty much.

If any new players have any questions, feel free to message me. I know sometimes it's difficult to find what you're looking for on this forum. And many people don't like having to answer questions that were already answered elsewhere. I don't mind it, though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    Oh yeah, and I guess the main trick to my strategy is to know beforehand what level of gear you want to get for your next gear upgrade. So you don't have to evolve your 3 star to 4 star or 4 star to 5 star. But if you underestimate (which I've done before), simply save up your gold for what you want, buy it, and then sell your old one. And if you have lower level alts (same account), save your old armor for them!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

Want to ask a big question...
    Is is true that the maximum no. of times to evolve an equipment is 5? So after failing and failing the 5th time would have 100% success rate?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  8. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    I can't agree more with you posts :) I also like to postpone investments as long as I can. I think you can get to level 40 without using any other gear than drops (and maybe even 50 if you aren't too much of a kamikaze-style quester ;)).
    The money you save in that early phase is a big boost for in the future, since having money generates more money.
    Recycling gear is indeed such a money saver, I wish I had thought of it earlier :p By the time all your alts have outleveled that old gear, you have quite a nice sum of cash waiting for you ^^

• Like Like x 1
  9. huayuan

huayuan New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Level:
    Hello

I'm here to ask something (am i wrong here?). I'm new in avabel and lvl 38. I'm doing the dash skill quest and need to evolve the knife to 2 stars. I have already sharp crystal, but everyrtime i click on "evolve" it says i have not the requirements. Am i doing something wrong or have i the wrong items? "Sharp crystal". Hope for an answer!
    Huayuan

10. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    did you make sure your Knife is Unlock?

11. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Is it maxed out? as well as what leo sayed.

12. huayuan

huayuan New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Level:
    No

It isn't locked. Is it possible that i have the wrong item? But when i translate it says sharp crystal

13. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    lawl, you cant evolve items without it maxed out, go strengthen the item. All you need for the dash quest is a 2 star knife ( a lv 1 dagger)

14. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    You can always buy a 2* knife at the stall for 70k, just look the item up by name.

15. huayuan

huayuan New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Level:
    I strenghten to 5 but still can't

16. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Provide pics of it while it is in your bag and one pic of the blacksmith evo screen.

17. huayuan

huayuan New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Level:
    I forgot to show the weapon but it is strenghten to 5. I have the screenshoots

Screenshot_2015-03-07-06-32-53.png Screenshot_2015-03-07-06-32-01.png

18. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    One of the weapon in bag please :3

19. huayuan

huayuan New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Level:
    Ok.. i know it is only maxed up to 8 but in a video it worked with 5. Is it because my lvl? I'm only lvl 38

Attached Files:

20. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    You must max the weapon to lvl 10 before evolving. 1 star lvl10, 2 stars lvl20 to max level ... get it.;)