1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Questions about Hard and Sharp Crystal and EVO (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by sprkuy, Jul 29, 2013.

1. sprkuy

sprkuy New Member

THIS THREAD HAS BEN MERGED BY A MODERATOR TO MAKE THE INFORMATION MORE ACCESSIBLE AND EASIER TO FIND. YOU WILL FIND EITHER POST ABOUT PEOPLE BEGGING FOR SHARP & HARD CRYSTALS AND OR INFORMATION ABOUT CRYSTALS AND SOME THINGS ABOUT WEAPON EVOLUTION HERE.

NOTE: SOME INFORMATION MAY BE OUT OF PLACE BUT I GUARANTEE IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING RELATED TO THOSE TOPICS IT WILL BE HERE.

Which monster drops Hard and Sharp Crystal?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Night

Night New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Night
    There's a NPC on the town "To Dungeon".
    Tap on it and select Item, there you can do dungeons to collect Hard & Sharp Crystal Pieces.
    These pieces (5 of them) melt into Hard or Sharp Crystal.
    Basically, you need 200 and 100 of Hard&Sharp Crystal Piecesto make 40 and 20 Crystals.

It's a long way to go, trust me.

• Old Old x 1
  3. Yevon

Yevon New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yevon
    Yeah, it takes ages :/ but if you do it consistently every day from 40-50 it's manageable. The higher level the item dungeon you complete the more crystals/crystal pieces you will get

4. Rhem

Rhem New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    rhem
    Level:
    guys i want to know what are the requirements to advance class? and where to get this items. TIA

5. Belzeph

Belzeph New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Belzeph
    Level:
    Guild:
    Titans
    You need hard and sharp crystals... You can get sharp/hard crystal pieces from the dungeon item and to make a complete crystal you will need 5 pieces like x5 hard pieces for one complete crystals the same whit sharps you need to go to synthesis to make them...
    Okay so there are two advance class for every class one cost: x20 hard x40 sharp
    And the other one cost: x20 sharp x40 hard, you can get both classes but its more expensive so
    I recomend you to search or watch a video about the skills of your advance class and then choose the one you like the most :D
    Im debuster by the way but if you dont use dagger than better choose the storm rider ^^ but dont listen to me do wathever you want
    And choose the advance class you liked the most! Aaa and you need lvl 50!

Hope this help! ^^

• Like Like x 4
  6. Rhem

Rhem New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    rhem
    Level:
    i love dagger :D so ill be debuster huh?! so which 40 pcs will i be needing? i only find out this yesterday so i grind for crystals. and its available only on tuesdays and thursdays? how about the required Jexp?is it true?

7. Rhem

Rhem New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    rhem
    Level:
    what will happen if we evolve our weapons? i know it needs to be maxed lvled to be evolved, but is it worthy of the crystals?mi got lvl 40 Mail Break dagger for lvl 45, is it better to evolve or get a high star dagger for lvl 50 and strengthen again? it cost me around 1m to maxed my 4 star dagger.

8. Belzeph

Belzeph New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Belzeph
    Level:
    Guild:
    Titans
    Yeah i forgot about the 100k jexp :p ... Well for debuster you need x40 sharp crystals and x20 hard crystals and the 100k jexp
    The crystals pieces are dropped in any lvl of the dungeon item it doesnt have and especific day to drop
    They drop randombly sometimes you get a lot of them and sometimes you dont get any :p

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Belzeph

Belzeph New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Belzeph
    Level:
    Guild:
    Titans
    It worth the money you get a better attack, i always buy my weapons in 2m and i never regret
    Bur i recommned you to buy the weapons when they have the max stars and the max lvl lets say buy complete weapons, weapons that doesnt need more evolving and that stuffs (except for the element and orb thinks) i think its cheaper
    And better wait until youre 50 and buy a "complete weapon" i dont see the point of having a lvl 45 wepon at max when youre 50 and can get a better one and cheaper to

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Rhem

Rhem New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    rhem
    Level:
    yah,but i also want to maximize my weapon's dmg as i grind for levels :D so if i buy a complete weapon,maxed stars,maxed level or i level it, then evolve, when will i be needing to change it?after 10 levels?20? and thanks for sharing bro, helps a lot. ive been playing for a week with my gf and friends, and we're all noobs in avabel.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Rhem

Rhem New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    rhem
    Level:
    wow, i see, because yesterday in tuesday only, all drops were sharp pieces or crystal. i tried in this for lvl 10 dungeon but i get different loots. is it all important?

12. Rhem

Rhem New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    rhem
    Level:
    yes sir, so i grind in item dungeon and completed my requirements, although i needed to buy more in stall. and i didnt know tha ill lose all my Jexp :( i got 190k JEXp. sob

13. Rhem

Rhem New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    rhem
    Level:
    how does it work guys? TIA

14. majes

majes New Member

Class:
    Magician
    by 40-50 you mean 40-50 level? and i got crystals only for item dungeon, nope for random?

15. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Yes, they give out different items. Random dungeon gives out mystery stones and depending on type item gives the crystal piece and element fragment

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Threnody

Threnody Homicidal Adventurer

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    FUUUUUUUU!

Gathered 5 custom tools and all but I can't change my weapon!
    How do you guys customize your weapons?
    Does it need a certain star level or something?
    Got a 2 star weapon and 5 custom tools but it says "not enought materials"
    but it's only asking for 5 customs, 1K fee, and the weapon itself :mad:

17. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    It depends on what you want to do. I'm not too sure about changing weapon type by custom, but sometimes evolving the weapon doesn't work for me. I demand a refund on my crystals xD

You can change weapon type as Therenody did, using custom tools to slightly raise the attacks of your weapon. You can also add an element to it by gathering element fragments and combining it to bowls. Just be aware the synthesis for this won't come until you reach level 60. The last way I know of it evolving the weapon, that is adding another star and all to further level it.

18. Threnody

Guild:
    NAZGUL

lol yeah the evolving business got a success rate, so yeah, it's a gamble :woot:
    all I wanna do is the customize thingy where we can change it to either FL, DI, or BA.
    whatever that means

19. Threnody

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    okay nevermind.
    not sure If I'm the one who messed up or the game itself.
    but from the looks of it, you have to "have" the items on your bag
    even if it shows on the customize menu that you already have all the materials required.
    some of the custom tools I have are in the storage :confused:

20. Mitik

Mitik Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Mitik
    Level:
    thanks for the nice tip!