1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Questions About Gems

Discussion in 'Avabel Marketplace' started by Kazuya47, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Kazuya47

Kazuya47 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kazuya
    Level:
    As the title says, I have a few questions

1.Is it worth it? I mean, 70 gems is $50 and that feels like alot and the way buying stuff works with the random wheel I just feel like I might get scammed
    2. So again about the roulette shell thing, it seems really random and I don't want to use 35+ gems on a avatar pack and get nothing but weapon avatars and repeats, is there a way to assure that I get the full avatar set upon purchase?
    3.This is a little off topic, but are the avatars in the stall really worth 1,000,000+ gold? I know this feels like a assured way to purchase what I want but damn that's a lot of gold and I'm not sure if that price is reasonable or not
    Thanks to anybody who can answers theese questions. It would be a life saver

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    1. For my personal pride and moral the Spin isn't worth it because it's not spot on. For me Avatars can be acquired in other places that are much cheaper than spending real money. ^^ Places can be from boxes dropped by Rushes, or Chic Boxes as rare drop from floors. Regarding the Stall, for "regular, common" Avatars they are mostly below the 1mil Gold.
    As for the more rare-like Avatars as well as Avatars that requires you to have a premium Ticket along Gold too, are mostly above the 1 mil. I recommend you to check the Avatars in the Stall by filtering on "price~" to get the cheapest ones on page 1 while the most expensive one is at page 10. Yet from my past experience, the 10 pages isn't enough to cover all Avtars in the Stall, and there might be a gap between prices between 450k to 1mil Avatars that cannot be seen by using this method. What you can try is to filter the search on "~price" after you've done the previous filter, which will make the most expensive Avatars on page 1. Most of the time, the "regular/common" avatars would be then at somewhere around page 3-5? but with rediculous amount of Gold, compared to Avatars on filters with "price~".
    ( "price~" = cheap->expensive | "~price" = expensive->cheap )

All in all, if you don't really have money problems and you're willing to spend some money, you can try to spin, and try to sell sellable Avatars (see yellow text in the Avatar description) in the Stall (mostly also requires you a premium ticket to be able to sell them, so if you're selling it, try to take account of the price of Premium Ticket/2Weird Copper Coins when selling, to "indirectly" get your Premium Ticket back).

2. I don't think there's a way to do this other by special kind of Event Avabel might do for Players to get a full-set purchase.. It's mostly just one Avatar piece per spin.

3. See point 1, which pretty much covered this question too as a way to explain the answer for point 1. .xD As an additional thing, checking the Stall and get some efficient profit from it, can take some time, if you're patient enough. Checking the stall everyday and noting the price of the Avatar that you want for dayS so to check on whether the Avatar price might drop or not. This way you can save Gold, but at a price that cannot be refunded, time. Next to time, there's also a risk that someone else might buy that exact Avatar, so you have to be careful about that too. xD

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kazuya47

Kazuya47 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kazuya
    Level:
    Thank you so much, so what I gathered is
    1.yes they are worth 1,000,000 in the stall depending on what it is. And I have been buying and selling cheaper avatars and selling them for slightly higher for profit, disclaimer: I don't spam this I only really do this with avatars I don't want anymore, it's kinda like a side cash method

2.The gem shop is completely random. So by my moral code, I'm gonna say, it's not worth my legitimate money, I'll collect gems from daily logins and see if I can get lucky at the end of each month considering you can get 35 gems a month for free just for logging in. (Or at least tight now this is, I'm not sure if this is a permanent feature or if it's a event thing, I'm a little new with this game, LV41WR)

Thank you the information, it overall assured my inner thought. I was pretty confident that the gem shop wasn't worth my actual cash. Thank you so much. And now I should go back to farming for them stupid hard and sharp crystals!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    This isn't quite correct..
    IT's true that you'll get 35 gems in total by the first 30 days, but the rewards for the next 30 days are mostly Pack Tickets with only 10 gems in total, with in some "months" a slightly different amount because of other rewards besides Pack Tickets and Gems.
    See more at: http://avabelforums.com/threads/new-secondary-login-bonus-rewards.10278/#post-65464