1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Question about Premium shop (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by abelgrey, Aug 16, 2013.

1. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Damon (US)

Damon (US) New Member

In Game Name:
    Melioda
    Level:
    Guild:
    TrueRonins
    Screenshot_2015-09-27-00-04-38.png

What is the chest under the gems for? As it show I have 4 of what ever it is and I have no clue on how to use it... Can someone please help me

3. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Damon (US)

Damon (US) New Member

In Game Name:
    Melioda
    Level:
    Guild:
    TrueRonins
    I recently sent a email to the support group about this and this is what they said.

Thank you for contacting AVABEL ONLINE Customer Support.

Concerning your inquiry about Pack Ticket(s), this is the ticket(s) for the spinning the pack instead of using the Gem(s), however we're so sorry, currently available Pack is not in schedule on our future update yet. We kindly ask that you please hold those tickets until the available Pack get ready and we will announce in our official website when the feature becomes available.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused and hope to further enhance our service for you to enjoy.

Thank you,
    AVABEL ONLINE Customer Support

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  5. masoud omer

masoud omer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    ♣ARABI♣
    Level:
    Guild:
    Ksa
    • Do not post the same content else where. Please look into where to post it next time.
    Soory if i post in wrong place idont know where i should post my friend was spending gems like crazy to buy things from shop without geting a thing iam so angrey for him and from him can anyone plz make a video or at least explain the right way to buy from the shop ty !

Soory if i post in wrong place idont know where i should post my friend was spending gems like crazy to buy things from shop without geting a thing iam so angrey for him and from him can anyone plz make a video or at least explain the right way to buy from the shop ty !

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2015
  6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Make sure your friend has looked in the Shop Box. It's the option next to Shop in the top menu.
    Everything you purchase in the Shop will be stored in the Shop Box (Rewards from Daily Spins are also stored in there).
    Also note that you won't always get that right item in the shop, since you can only "spin" rewards.
    There's always more chance on getting items you don't really want, sadly. That's also a reason why you should always check which items you can get in a spin and see if it's worth it to spend your money.