1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Question about Premium shop (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by abelgrey, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I move it here cause your Question of how he did is related to the Gem Shop Most likely he using Rune Gears also could have Awaken his Rune Gears+Accessories+ORBs in Rune Gears. What bothering me is how did you get his Character Status Screen SS?

2. aleph

aleph Active Member

No idea how he's getting that much bonus str on top of the dex, but it wouldn't be impossible to get +81 dex without rune gear or the crystal case.
    • 5 guild passive
    • 5 base class passive
    • 5 guild active
    • 10 from 330 minute login bonus to all stats
    • 22 from armor accessories (2 x level 90 items giving 11 each)
    • 10 from dex orb 10 (do they go this high? I know for sure that I've seen lv8 orbs)
    • 10 from a priest buffing with sunlight
    • 8 or more from weapon orbs (dual wielding with 2 slots each with +2 dex orb)
    • 8 from headgear orbs (2 x quorn at 4 dex each)
    I think that adds up to 83.
    Other buffs that could be active are acolyte's attack mist (10 str and 10 int) and defence mist (10 vit and 10 men) but the int stat being 5+19 suggests that attack mist probably isn't active. Also, he might have a stat boosting pet.

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    They do go as high as ten. Costly to make though.

4. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I would Say double the Amount needed to make a STAT Orb 5 and you can make a STAT Orb 10......................128 STAT Fragments and 96 Sharp Crystals....................so much Sharp Crystals used.................noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

5. msk303

msk303 New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    msk303
    Level:
    Im seeing some nonshining gideon armor in the stall that needs a ticket to be purchased....anyone know why?? Its not a premium item its from like two events ago...they dont make you use a ticket to sell the item, so im super confused as to why a ticket is needed in order to buy it??

6. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    When i had Gideon armor it was not premium if you look in stall some are premium and some are not, the reason why i really don't no.

7. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I thought Gideon Armor used to be a Premium....?
    But got used into that Event which caused the "no need for premium Ticket" thing...? :O?

Else it could've in some packs being sold in the shop?

Cannot find any other explaination for now...

8. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    When the event started there were no premium gideon armors i remember trading by email with guild mates, but later they started showing up in stall as premium, asked around and no explanation, and that is how an urban legend begins.

9. Faele

Faele Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Faele
    Level:
    Guild:
    None
    that was a tactic to make the shining one a rare and special item,cuz its was suposed what those armor should hard to get.

In lvl 50 quest kill was easy get a piece (u need 3 to make a shining one)

what if someone starts making those of lvl 50 and starts selling...of course the shining one will loss price.
    ... At the start of event the normal gideon armor can be stalled with premium ticket,unless if is a shining one u can stall without ticket

just check the gideon armor-s not ticket necessary.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  10. Faele

Faele Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Faele
    Level:
    Guild:
    None

11. Legend

Legend New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Mark42
    Level:
    Guild:
    HEBI
    Hello everyone! I bought today bronze premium pack. Why not let me sell my avatar? having supposedly premium pack I have to leave without having to sell tickets ... I use right?

12. T0ni

T0ni Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Toni
    Level:
    Guild:
    LegendsBr
    Some premium avatars cannot be stalled even with premium ticket or monthly ticket subscription.

13. bersley10

bersley10 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Hercules
    Level:
    which ones are stall ablle

14. _nirdla

_nirdla New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    plundeR
    Level:
    Hello can someone please explain to me how these Weird Copper Coin and Monthly Ticket work?

I'm planning to make a purchase of 150 gems and want to sell Status Scrolls for gold. As such I have 3 questions which I would like answered:

(1) If I purchase a Gold Monthly Pass am I able to sell these scrills without the need for WCC (my understanding is that I can but I would like some verification?

(2) Also, if I sell them via this method does the BUYER need to use his/her WCC to buy from me?

(3) If they don't need to use a premium ticket/2x WCC then do I need to UP THE PRICE to account for the value of 2x WCC (i.e. 9m) thereby making the final sell price 12.5m (not sure someone please price check Status Scroll) + 9m?

Would REALLY appreciate if someone could answer me because the game does NOT make very clear how their stupid systems work and it's extremely frustrating for me.

I just want to pawn off my gems legitimately and be able to get those 7* breast pieces for my character as well as some other stuff....

15. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    Yes

Yes

Yes.

You guessed right to your own questions.

16. _nirdla

_nirdla New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    plundeR
    Level:
    Wait, wait, wait. So since they need to use their own WCC to buy from me then that means I can't up the price? Also I would like to verify the price of Status Scrolls and if they in demand? Do they sell for 12.5m, 15m, 17.5m 20m? The prices I've seen in stall are so varied that I have no middleground for their values.

Also, is buying and selling Status Scrolls with 170ish gems a waste? If yes, how should I go about spending them to generate gold. I have already phrchased character slots and bag/weight expansions I would just like to know how to pawn off the remaining gems for gold in order to get better gear.

17. _nirdla

_nirdla New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    plundeR
    Level:
    Apologize from my rudeness id there is any. I am just not getting definitive answers anywhere.

18. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    They are in demand but few have the gold to spare to buy them right out of the stall as often as you might think. Keep in mind the lower you sell the faster they go. And by the black market standerts 1$=1mill Which basicly means 1 mill=1 gem.

Thier are loads of ways to make money. Spending gems to make money is somthing i dont do and try to avoid. If you want to continue wait till someone else responses with gem money tips. Or read the fourm.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Phoebe.

Phoebe. New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Phoebe.
    Level:
    hello
    guys wut is this box for?
    i found It n avabel shop o,o

Attached Files:

20. dgo1987

dgo1987 Active Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Diablos
    Level:
    A friend told me theyre like gems but im not sure.

• Like Like x 1