1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

PVP. tips ,tricks, opinions,and ideas

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Bigjer, May 12, 2016.

1. Bigjer

Bigjer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigJer *
    Level:
    (I ONLY MADE THIS THREAD BECAUSE THE INFO I WANTED WASN'T VERY SPECIFIC IN DETAIL AND SPREAD THREW OUT DIFFERENT FORMS)
    as stated in the title, this thread is about any advice or opinions for players who wanna be better in pvp.
    what if a player battles in pvp a lot , but has trouble battling a specific class , lets say warrior.
    - well that layer can look threw this thread and find a strategy or a good tip on battling the class.

2. Bigjer

Bigjer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigJer *
    Level:
    my little ideas about battling a warrior.
    -if they are using a two hand weapon- ( two hand sword)
    i find it best to keep a safe distance from them, the class doesn't have many long ranged attacks , keep enough space between your self and them to evade quick stab. The class usually has more hp along with stronger defenses, plus their armed with pure crushing power. going toe- to -toe with them isn't a wise move. But most of its skills eat up sp. like a wise man once said " float like a butter fly, sting like a bee". In this case, its a good idea to evade most of their attacks and when they are trying to recover sp or heal a little , hit them hard! but watch out, "your enemy is most dangerous when their back is against the wall" .
    try not to use skills with a long animation or casting time very much. if your class has skills that can be placed, like a ranger's trap skill, these are great for focusing on evading attacks and maybe do a little at the same time.

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    We already have a main pvp thread (that once again was totaly ignored).

Edited: seems the thread i mentioned earlyer was merged in to a dump thread hidden to the public during one of the previous mods. Ima sticky this so it doesnt happen again. Cant believe this.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Bigjer

Bigjer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigJer *
    Level:
    i have no idea what you are talking about, the merged ..hidden thread stuff.
    this thread was kind of a failed attempt to see what other people may believe or think about battling other classes... it didnt work so whatever:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: