1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

pvp acolyte

Discussion in 'Acolyte' started by zigaty, Nov 28, 2014.

1. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    My acolyte is 100 dex no int and if I wear a rod my level my crit heals are around 2700 so yeah dex is a weird but very useful stat

2. Caliban

Caliban New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    iblis
    Level:
    Guild:
    titans
    I don't think I'd ever give my priest that much dex(mostly because of that recommended dex cap) but your sp regen must be considerable.

I'm assuming your going for monk or leg sol and if I were you I'd invest heavily in str rings to make up for all that dex that took points away from your dmg.

If you can't afford to shovel millions into bringing out the full potential all that dex may hurt you more then it helps but that's all speculation on my part.

3. ffej

ffej Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    eons
    Level:
    Ye I got monk just about mastered 100 dex gives me tons of crits and rest will go in str I do have vit now but when I get some endgame gears I'll put it all in strength I can't wait to master priest for sunlight I may stay at priest cause of heals but I want to also get a skill from exorcist so it will be a long time before all that happens one thing to consider is monks passive when dex is so high it critical heals me at this point 118-150 sometimes 4 hits in a row I don't need to use hp pots when I'm monk and I barely use sp pots my sp regeneration isn't really the best 22 per 7 seconds I figured it would be much higher but it does help out considerably before I had to pot all the time now it is cut down to half of what I was doing

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  4. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    not really from having DEX at 100 to going Full STR only increase Dmg by 200pts not even worth Giving up what DEX 100 Gives.

5. Aquia

Aquia Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aquiria
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    The strategy I use is INT Mo [mastered Ac, Pr, Ex, Ln] using 5* rod and spar with no heals (Mo also gives a huge boost in hp). The best thing about this is that you can use ranged skills and can still heal via Mo passive if you manage to hit. I'm not full INT since I also invested in DEX and semi-VIT.

Through practice, it is possible to kill most other classes in 1v1 or 1v2 spars without healing.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Like how you killed that lv90+ GL Killua guy from Blacklist.

7. Oyster Guestz

Oyster Guestz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ZEEMO✅
    Level:
    Can anyone give more information about battle/pvp acolytes with blunt + shield . status builds ? Is it worth to do so ? Can I still survive in pve?

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  8. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Any build is worth it if you spend some time with it. If it can live in pvp, then it will live in pve.

9. DeltaCr

DeltaCr New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    ☆Accio☆
    Level:
    Is it true that acolyte is the best pvp class? i heard that exorcist counter ma, our int damage counter cr stun, and our heal made us immortal. Also, from what i've seen, most people goes for armor with higher def rather than mdef which allow us to deal more damage to them.
    But i don't see how acolyte is going to hit the opponent with his/her small aoe spell. Help pls!!!

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  10. marcocococo

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Full int, rest vit. Skill build is just like the traditional support priest but you'll be using shield+blunt (better if 1h rod).
    Make sure you master Pr(crit buff), Ln(HP/SP buff), Ex(op laser) and angelus(another op laser). I suggest you make Angelus as your final class since it's the int Ac class that's most suited for pvp.

Talking about raw fighting without any rules, Ac will be immortal. No other class can kill a healing int Ac in a 1v1 fight given that they have equal gears (except if the Ac is very noob). That's why eventho Ac kick asses in pvp(with heals), people don't see them as a good opponent in 1v1. I tried sparring with heals, i feel like im just toying with my opponent. That's how easy to pvp and win as a healing Ac.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Oyster Guestz

Oyster Guestz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    ZEEMO✅
    Level:
    Actually what is the benefits of one hand rod, it has lower magic attack than rod.o_O
    faster cool down on my skills? Would my dmg and heals drop a lot o_O? Is one hand rod + shield are better for high lvls ?
    Actually I am just lvl 56.
    Sorry for my broken english

12. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Battle Priest uses 1h Weapon+Shield not Rod and 1h Rod has more Matk than Blunt your Heal won't drop a lot as @aleph have shown many Videos of Rod vs Blunt which Blunt can be close or Equal to Rod.
    1h Weapons Seem to have Shorter CD on Skills than 2h Weapons and what do you mean by a lot?, it better if you wait till your Higher Lvl to do 1h+Shield.
    Also you do know Shield Decrease your Dmg not your Heals.

• Like Like x 1
  13. marcocococo

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Comparing to 2h rod, ofc 1h has lower matk, but you mentioned blunt+shield. If you plan on using shield, then use 1hrod instead. Blunts are just for classes that use phy attack too like cr and monk. Battle int Acolytes with shield can do well on pvp withh 1h rod than blunt cos they dont have phy attack. For now, don't use shield, it's too early. Your damage and heal will drop, making you less effective on getting exp. Switch to 1hrod+blunt once you hit 90+ or whenever you're ready to get serious on pvp.

• Like Like x 1