1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Posting Rules

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Joseph, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Below are the Posting rules for this site failure to not adhere to these rules may have your post deleted, you have been warned.

1. Use the search and keywords. (people talk about me leaving that as a response but trust me when I say I've seen every post that's not on the New Member Introduction most of the questions are asked at least 3x) searching is a easier way to save on site space and also makes browsing the site faster so be sure to use it or face having your thread merged or deleted.
    2. First off when posting in any forum make sure your you are in the correct forum i.e. you want to know about classes or stat builds but posting it in the General Discussion. (normally I will just move these to the appropriate class thread but you just need to pay attention)
    3. When choosing a title for your thread don't let it be obscure i.e. posts like I need help. Its a forum we know your here for help ask what you need to know in the title and provide further explanation in the first post.
    Ok now that that is out the way now its time for market stuff.
    1. Don't sell gold or hacks the post will be deleted ASAP and you will be warned or banned simple as that with the gold posting I try and warn just cause I'm a nice guy. If you feel like you just got to sell gold go to the avabel selling group on facebook and sell but don't do it here PERIOD.
    2. Be weary of people selling Premium tickets if you get scammed thats on you all you can do is cry and make a post in the player feedback section in the market thread.
    3. Don't spam selling posts.
    4. All selling threads older than 1 month will be deleted.
    5. When a transaction has been completed please go back and title the thread CLOSED because I often do sweeps and go ahead and delete some posts.
    6. Don't sell items for money they will be deleted and you will be warned. Your account will now be deleted if you try and sell items for cash or sell avabel accounts in general. This means all your posts will be deleted including any contributions you made to the site.
    7. Do not ask members to pm you for offers. All transactions need to be public when posting in the market area. This will help promote you getting the most out of your item if others know what someone else is willing to pay, plus I don't believe in people cheating others out of money. I or another admin will warn you the first time then any rebuttal or failure to comply will result in your post being deleted.
    Remember everyone this site is a friendly place and although some peoples opinions may differ do it in a respectable way and don't egg on arguments or trash talk other members. Again this is not FB or Dramabel (Avabel) so if you have beef (a disagreement) with someone keep it in those two places and not here.

If you are a "newbie" search in the threads below first before asking a question because more than likely it can be be answered here. Just hit the search button and type in keywords of what you want to know, it will limit your results. To effectively use search here's an example. If you want to know let's say something about warrior, type in the word warrior or the class abbreviation "wr" and you can then find threads related to warrior you can break it down by skills builds or stats by typing specific information you are looking for in the keyword section. Also if you want to make the search more narrow you can search for posts with the words in it instead of entire threads.
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/updated-guide-for-beginners-newbie-friendly.3511/
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/noob-questions-collection-of-posts-that-helps.935/
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/item-database-collection-of-posts.572/

http://avabelforums.com/threads/pvp-collection-of-posts.2780/
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/guild-questions-collection-of-posts.133/
    http://avabelforums.com/threads/question-about-premium-shop-collection-of-posts.924/

Site Moderator

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    • Like x 17
    • Agree x 4
    • Useful x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior