1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Pk!

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by Rock!, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Tsuken

Tsuken Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Tsuken
    Level:
    Guild:
    The Shade
    Brilliant idea ^

2. Darkclaw50

Darkclaw50 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Nebula1
    Level:
    Btw, yes they are already developing an update where u can get mounts. All mounts are class specific however. For example, warriors get either a wolf or warhorse to ride, while rangers get a tiger. Rouges get either some kind of dragon or a hellhorse.

3. Lucksly

Lucksly Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Lucksly
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Wow that would be very cool! Where is this information?

4. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Yeah I'm gonna need proof...

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Traceey

Traceey New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Traceey
    Level:
    Guild:
    FILIPINO
    Destiny online (PC game) has the system where if you pk/kill other players continuously your name turns darker until it gets black and you'll be wanted, like in the game Pansit said. But, the nice part is if you're already wanted and you killed another player again, you'll be sent to an isolated island. And when you try to get back to town, level 120 guard NPC will kill you. Haha! Amazing part is if you're strong enough you can withstand guard's attacks, fight back and kill them instead. Other players will watch you amazingly killing the guard NPC. Haha! (They're as strong as the boss in guerilla quest though) You'll have to stay out for like 2days to prevent them from killing you and whenever you talk to other NPC they talkshit you like "Traitor, bla bla". And I would like to have pk in this game too. That would be fun, but put level limit, level 30 can only pk level 25-30. Like that. :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. Junel008

Junel008 Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    SNIPER
    Level:
    Guild:
    FILIPINO
    If game will have this feature then they should categorize those people love killing weaklings as killer. And once you are marked as killer then everyone can kill you and there will be a chance to drop your items. What do you think? fair enough? Now you still want to be a killer? And ofcourse killers dont have the right to use the transporter.

PROS and CONS for being a killer

PROS
    - you will be recognize
    - many weaklingns will be afraid to you
    - Name change its color
    - you will own the Floor(coz weaklings will not lose exp if they got killed)

CONS
    - Theres a chance to lose your items
    - unable to access transporter
    - They will hunt you

7. Lyra14

Lyra14 Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Elsa14
    Level:
    Guild:
    REDEMPTION
    I don't think there should be a Pk system,because for example, you could be doing a quest when someone comes and kills you. I agree that there should be a duel system instead.

8. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    If there's a ok system it would be mess. What if you are trying to kill albero (for example) and a low lvl player wants some of the items and exp from him and you accidentally hit him with your skill and he dies. That would be an annoying thing for the low lvl person for dying trying to help you and trying to get some exp and items.

9. vicvict valiore

vicvict valiore New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    valiore
    Level:
    Guild:
    SOUL★IDツ
    i dont agree with the PK system.I am a mage and just imagine that i cast blizzard near the stall, everyone will angry XD

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Junel008

Junel008 Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    SNIPER
    Level:
    Guild:
    FILIPINO
    Maybe there should be on/off button. For example you dont want to kill anyone you should keep it off. However a player with PK status is still able to kill you, then your status will be automatically turn on to defend your self. It will be back to safe status once PK time elapsed.

11. Kazumi Ichihara

Kazumi Ichihara IGN: Kazumeh

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Kazumeh
    If you want some PK, you can go to the Unlimit Fields its the free-for-all Arena... Where you can kill everyone who goes in...

12. Kazumi Ichihara

Kazumi Ichihara IGN: Kazumeh

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Kazumeh
    LOL, everyone near the stall will be out to kill you...if that happens, I hope you survive....LOL

Happy Gaming :)

13. Tsuken

Tsuken Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Tsuken
    Level:
    Guild:
    The Shade
    PK only on Boss Floors
    Or
    Just a Dueling System. Like Party request, they can accept or decline.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Dueling System is better PKing is just not really good for Avabel considering the Factors happening inside of it and Plus what lvl 1 Novice wants to get PK? or any lvl Player for that matter tho I do agree after meeting "Special" players I do want to PK them lol man Channel 1 is just no good for me that Channel just makes me of thinking about PKing every time I have to deal with Players on Channel 1

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Javalinjammer

Javalinjammer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Javalin
    ......that would be AWESOMEEE!!! I can use my lvl 100 mage (with lvl 10 weapon) and nuke everyone on 18 floor at ch1 and say "oopsie i though u were the mob :p" or a whole group of guild run over every floor and channel from top to bottom and say "all the ch and the floor belong to our guild so stay the **** out **** :android:" .....

Seriously! how u gonna pk someone when some of the map is not that large to run away also most crowed floored part? it different than any other MMOs game that had a huge and connect map, not to mention if a high powerful guild control every floor and channel(by the pk setting to not for non guild member) it gonna be a unsatisfactory meaning Can't get the a daily lvling,money and quest or can't explore the new map that was updated. Its abusing people!
    Figure for another people who first try:( (even though u don't know them) Don't make this game worst than the other MMOs game i played before:bawling:

If they added the pk then good bye game forever i ll never coming back:cool: or "what the **** this game i lost all my credit just to be pk? It just lvl 1 you *** ****** ":mad:

P.s sorry for my behave i been playing MMOs before and i hate pk and never to anyone unless u aggro me, btw i been watching log horizon lately quite interesting as sword art online... Go watch if u like ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. dmaman

dmaman Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    dmaman
    Level:
    Guild:
    olympians
    How about duels in public at the base town and on the spot if you want to. But the opponent must accept. When the two players duel they must wager somthing (gold, items) and let there be a rating system and a tornament feom time to time.
    Also no death penalty

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Javalinjammer

Javalinjammer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Javalin
    Ok how about I ask u a duel with my lvl 100 class with all lvl 10 star gear againt your puny low rank. If u reject my dueling request I'll spam it untill u accept my challeage no matter how retard it was.....have u heard of that b4? Spamming for a duel? Duelling is nothing more that asking for a pk in public Is an act of bully and mocking other player if u r a coward and hilarious that showing how dumb rookie can be, but why the wager? Just for fun r u seriouly ya greedy bas****?! if I offer all your money all your gear that u brough so hard and credits user, I will spam my pot to win this wager like stealing candy from a rich bady, "that cheating u know why?" Cuz I'm a cheater and greedy but that what the other player would do, have u figure about that? Not to mention there a hacker on a loose have figure that aswell? Seriouly is there nothing to do beside pk and duel? What about the pvp arena stand for? I play other MMOs some of them a lvl 10 picking on lower lvl 1 or u one of those pk and scamerish? I anyone want for a duel with me I'll spam pot, who want to be butt kick by some punk a** pr**k think his a boss on Bully upon the new player

Also the main thing is the class is unbalanced for wagering for a duel that and easy win do think u want to risk it?

Btw for u yall good kiddy don't do gamble, its bad thing and doesn't make fast profit at all u lose it u lose all

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  18. Katsura Kuroi

Katsura Kuroi Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    「Kuroe」, Kuroi‼
    one word NO

19. Chista

Chista New Member

Class:
    Rogue