1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

OneHand Wr & Cru Skills+Build Ups

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by aovan, Nov 14, 2013.

1. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Read the last 4 pages of warrior question thread. Your answer is that long chit chat about dex for warrior.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    At lower lvl (w/ full dex build) the crit rate is low or unnoticeable. But as you go up more on lvl crit rate goes fairly high. And the crit kinda depends on your enemies lvl. For example if you are lvl 50 ,lets say, and you fight a lvl 20-30 mobs you'll do an ok amount of Crits even with no or little dex. But if you are lvl 50 and you're fighting a lvl 60+ mobs he Crits rarely pops up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Madason

Madason New Member

Class:
    Creator
    Thanks for the answers :). I didnt know that players lv affects the crit rate too. Guess I will put dex later on when my lv is higher :blackalien:

4. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    They dont but the other targets (wither it is player or mob) HIT acts like a kind of resistance to your own HIT. So if they are near the same you wont crit often but if your own HIT is considerably higher you will normaly crit as well as be highly resistant to other targets crit attempts. This is explained more in a dex and crit thread.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lotur

Lotur Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Lotur'
    Level:
    Guild:
    MostWanted
    60 dex is not full dex bro, you need to push it to max to reap the benefits. Still if you don't have plans to gvg and settle for pve better to get str-vit instead since its the best startup build to see immediate results :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Caliban

Caliban New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    iblis
    Level:
    Guild:
    titans
    I don't think vit is something he needs to worry about. If I had 60+ dex I'd pour the rest into str and whatever I had left world fall on that vit pile.

I'm actually really curious how that build would work in pvp and eve late game considering the vit buffs and shields could make up for a lot but the loss in hp gain would make it interesting.

7. steve1524

steve1524 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Steve
    Level:
    Guild:
    Priority
    I agree

8. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    Hi guys.. im new here still lvl 51 warrior.. now i wonder with the skill, i only have :
    Lvl 6 slash
    Lvl 7 ogre wing
    Lvl 5 van thrust
    Lvl 5 shock stomp
    Lvl 3 i forgot the name..
    So should i max every skill before i advanced to next class? What level the skill are max? Lvl 10?
    And if i go to the next class any suggest what should i take first? I want dual 1 hand sword user i think. Thanks in advance guys

9. Zuoken

Zuoken Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Wulfgar
    Level:
    Guild:
    MostWanted
    better focus on maxing skills you use more often, skill max lvl is 10
    for dual 1hsword best class choice definitely is Blader, can release at lv60 but you'll need sharp/hard xtals + 3gangue, gangue can only be acquired from Advent Dungeons or Shop Spin, luckily this class can be released with 7gems (or 5gems can't recall exactly lol)

10. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    Ahh ok.. i seen so many threads that said max all the skill so u can master it and bring to the next class.. i still new play rpg game like this so im blind.. lol.. thank you zuoken.

11. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    That is said for adv classes. The skills you mentioned is for base class. Base class skills will follow you forever so you have a choice to max them or not. I choose to anyway because those are cheaper then any other skill in terms of sp and still does as much other adv class skills in terms of damage in most cases up until the later adv classes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    Thanks for the reply ray.. i get it ^^

13. Don't Hate Red Nut

Don't Hate Red Nut New Member

I dunno it is true or not, I heard somebody said that when casting the back thrust, during that short moment you are immune to any damage ?

14. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    False only one skills offers I-frames and that is roll/evade. They prolly think that because it thier ping/delay often makes it seem when player B is fighting jumps back that the player is already out of animation of back thrust or almost done with it, so when player A attacks player B they are already in a place else where.