1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Old/Low replies

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Yevon, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Yevon

Yevon New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yevon
    GET MAD IF YOU WANT ITS ANOTHER COLLECTION OF POSTS SO THE GOOD CONTENT IS EASIER TO FIND (NOBODY SAID YOU HAD TO READ THIS THREAD)

Hey everyone.

So, it's the big update soon (http://www.4gamer.net/games/177/G017719/index_news.html) which is going change the game dynamics massively.

I thought I might be a good idea to start a thread where people can post any tips/issues/interesting things they have found in the update. This should help us all easily keep on top of what's happened and will be a good reference for us to track any changes.

Not long now! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Night

Night New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Night
    I'll contribute to it once update's out.

3. Night

Night New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Night
    I heard change class was at level 50. Still unconfirmed.

4. Yevon

Yevon New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yevon
    Yep so it's definitely level 50 for advanced classes. Going to make a full list of the updates and post here!

5. Night

Night New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Night

I noticed that now that update is out. I'm still trying to get these crystals... I'll also make a guide about Advanced classes later.

6. Velius

Velius New Member

In Game Name:
    Velius
    I'd honestly love for this forum to grow, sharing builds, tips, and guides is a wonderful idea! But why doesn't the staff of avabel just advertise these forums on the app or just link it from the website?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Night

Night New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Night
    I'll send them a mail when I'll have the time. It would be a great idea to attract people on the forums this way!

8. Kanuto

Kanuto New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Naex
    Level:
    I've played this game since the release of the English version. I've played for about a month and left the game for awhile due to school. I recently came back to the game to check how the new update looks like but I was shocked that my beloved level 50 gunner ranger was gone. I had tons of avatars and gold on it. I collected tons of avatars that I thought were fascinating and rare. But now, all of my hard work went done the drain. I've tried contacting the company of the game but it's been past 3 days and still no contact with them. If anyone knows about this problem. Please help! Thanks in advance~

9. Zess

Zess New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    HdoR
    Level:
  10. Kanuto

Kanuto New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Naex
    Level:
    Thanks for trying to help but I could not find info about my problem :( I guess I'm the first to experience this problem. I'm certain my characters weren't deleted yet though, because I tried making new characters with the names I used for my first characters which didn't work.

11. Belzeph

Belzeph New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Belzeph
    Level:
    Guild:
    Titans
    Hello everybody im making this thread because of the update (i know its a kinda late to post this) in my opinion the update was a big mistake i mean you couldnt enter to the f4 and the others floors whitout a quest thats one mistake i mean why should we do quest like that? The quest doesnt have any meaning... You all have played anothers mmo and online games and you know that quest are not like that! Only killing monsters? Whitout a story behind the quest? Everyone know that a quest have a story and the avabel quest are like "scoobie-doo" well al least scoobie- do have a story but you know what i mean scoobie-doo is always the same thing "catch a human whit a costume" and avabel quest version is "kill monsters without meaning" thats one thing that i dindt like so i count it as a mistake...NEXT

the high prices of the potions yeah they are really expesive right now that mean that for low leves it will be hard to buy them and it will be dificult to level up because they will die whitout hp... Even me im poor now thanks to the price of the magic potions i cant make any profit thats another mistake....NEXT

The drop rates yeah now its hard to get a chic blue/red box thanks to the drop rate i even need to eat lucky candies even so i dont get any or maybe i have bad luck... I mean before the update i could get a box every day and now i cant thats another mistake i mean

the way to make money before i could make like 150k each hour but thanks to the prices of the potions i can barely make 50k hour that sucks thats the other mistake...NEXT

the new classes or class evolving thing... The sharp/hard crystal i really liked the idea of evolving my class but it will take me weaks! Yeah to get them its really hard you need luck to get a decent amount every day everything its fine whit the idea of the classes its just that the drop rate is super low, you need a high lvl to get a good drop
    Now im 51 and only have a few of both crystal... And i cant buy them even if they are only 50k crystal its expensive for some people like me because there are no ways to make money at least i dont know any only the f6 looting but its slow... And other thing the dungeon points... They only give you like 100 i think but to get full again you need to wait all the day! Thats another mistake

Im really upset about the update but ofcourse i still playing xD its so adictive and avabel its a really good game but the update you need to admit it it was a shame!

Anyway how i said i still loving avabel i still having a little of hope on the game

Remember that this is my OPINION you can have a different point of view and i respect that
    Remember to comment your opinion if you think that the update was AWESOME-GOOD-OKAY or BAD

12. Nebulaeus

Nebulaeus New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Kwanyin
    Level:
    Hello everyone!

My main is a warrior, but I want a second char to play when grinding the WR gets old. I can't decide between Magician or Rogue.

Does anyone know if one or the other has a higher potential DPS?

13. Nebulaeus

Nebulaeus New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Kwanyin
    Level:
    Actually, I just decided on Mage after discovering that Scud is a charge attack...does a lot more damage than I thought, and I dig the AoE with the mage.

14. Velius

Velius New Member

In Game Name:
    Velius
    This guide is directed twards the guys that can barely afford pots, the noobs begging for free avatars, and the people that just can't manage to make it past 100k. I will let you know now, what I'm about to tell you is a key part of making it to that R type weapon, you dream about, this will be pretty much the stepping stones into making those millions.
    Alright, this will sound dumb to lots of people but first things first.

1.How to use the stall:
    Tap the stall npc, (person whatever you wanna call it)exhibit, buy, trade, and close will be the four options that come up.
    -Exhibit: where you post items to sell
    -Buy: where you browse item to buy
    -Trade: the only safe, and I repeat SAFE way to swap your item with another persons.
    -Close: you can't be that stupid
    We will be primarily useing "Buy" and "Exhibit" figuring out how to "exhibit" an item should be self explanatory and so should "Buy", but its not for lots of people on avabel so here we go again.
    Tap "Buy" and four more miraculous options will appear, new 50, category, item, close.
    -New 50: where all the new items appear, this is where you guys will buy your first item to merchant!
    -Category: where you can search specificly for an item
    -Item: I have yet to figure out what the fuck this does, myself
    -Back: moves you forward.

2.What to, and not to buy.
    Now that the boring parts out of the way, lets begin shall we? Alright, I can't really tell you every single item to buy, and how much to sell it for, well I could but I'm too damn lazy. So you guys will do what I like to call "Set item merchanting". I tell you an item give you the price to buy it for, and a price to sell it for. During this process you will strickly be useing "New 50", you will sit for however long you want smashing load to constantly refresh the page, looking for every avatar you see for 1k-10k. When said avatar is aquired for 1-10k just go to "exhibit" and put that same avatar right back in the stall for the magical price of 18, 999 exactly. It is infact just that easy, the item will resell anywhere from 5 minutes to at most an hour. When I first started merchanting I could get 5-20 items every hour for 10k each, so don't think you have to be lucky. Its free money just sitting there, this will work just try it. Now for the items you will constantly see under 10k but DO NOT BUY THEM.

The DO NOT BUY avatars include:
    -Blunt weapons
    -Daggers
    -Axes
    -Hand guns

The BUY for 1-10k avatars include:
    -One hand swords
    -Two hand swords
    -Two hand bows
    -Rods
    -All uppers
    -All lowers
    -All heads (hats) I've personally never seen a hat for 10k lol

3. How does this teach me how to make millions?
    If you follow my guide and sit for atleast 10-20minutes every day refreshing dat new 50 you'll learn over time item prices, you'll figure out on your own how much to sell items, how much to buy an item for, making huge profits. Merchanting is 20% luck 30% skill and 50% memorization. Hope my guide helped, if good feedback I could possibly make another guide for more advance merchanting.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Threnody

Threnody Homicidal Adventurer

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    and this is why I use Axe.
    cheap as hell :p

16. Velius

Velius New Member

In Game Name:
    Velius
    Problem:
    Avabels economy imo(in my own opinion) needs some type of way to get rid of avatars, besides just throwing them away.Hundreds come into the game everyday with no where to go. From my perspective of being a merchanter, its flooding the stalls and damaging the economy. It was all great implements, missions, and free spins, don't get me wrong its a fun great way to bring the community together, but its the long run here I'm worried about.

How to fix:
    Like I've previously stated an avatar sink.
    -possibly some type of fusion system, ie: fuse 2 "fighter A uppers" receive "warrior a upper"
    -Maybe a new boss you have to pay any 3 avatars to enter the room(great way to get rid of the useless blunt/axe avatars)
    Honestly anything will work, that will require/make players remove avatars permently from the game.

17. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Hi, I was wondering on some of the new features on the recent update. I want to add an element or two to a weapon, and a couple of my guildmates were wondering the same thing. So here I go..

1. To be sure, would one have element bowls after gathering fragments as in hard and sharp crystals?
    2. Is the offline dungeon the place to gather element fragments?
    3. And this is more of my own question, but after you gathered enough fragments where would you mix them? I have looked over the Synthesis corner and I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Any information would be appreciated, thanks in advance. ouo

18. Asectic

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Never mind, I have all of them figured out xD

• Like Like x 1
  19. ‚ô°WiMiW‚ô°

‚ô°WiMiW‚ô° New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    WiMiW
    Level:
    I still dont know where to combine them . Can you share ?

20. Asectic

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Combining the fragments are through the same way - Synthesis. The only reason not many people can see it is because it only opens for people who are past level 60.